Cache of arms in Finsbury Park mosque (U.K. 2003)
Mosques are extraordinary places for all Muslims. It is not only a place for the worship of Allah, but also a place to conduct many Islamic activities. Besides offering regular daily, and weekly congregation prayers, a mosque is also a place where all planning and logistics are carried out to conduct Jihad, serve as cache of arms, meting out hudud punishments, and manufacturing center for the next generation of Islamic executioners, Islamists, and suicide bombers. It will be quite prudent to say that he who controls mosques controls Islam. A corollary of this hypothesis is that if any country wishes to contain the rabid Islamists, it must severely restrict the construction of mosques.
Please note that because of the great importance of mosques for the Islamic conquest of the infidel world, the Islamists have vowed to construct at least one mosque in a suburb of their adopted country (read infidel land). Islamists firmly believe that constructing one mosque in a Kafir land is one victory for Islam. It (the construction of mosques in infidel territories) is the first step in the conquest (or the defeat) of the Kafirland by Islam.
In this episode, we shall observe a few unique features of Islamic mosques and learn a few lessons as to how to combat the mushrooming of these terror centers.
- The most important aspect of a mosque is that it is really a business center—an exchange (much like a Stock Exchange) where trading is conducted between Allah and the true Muslims. This concept of an Islamic mosque might come as shocking news to many infidels, as well as to not‑so‑good Muslims. However, we must digest the truth. We must learn that a mosque is a trading pit where contracts are made between Allah and the mosque‑goers to extirpate un‑Islam from the world. Many non‑Muslims make grave mistakes when they equal mosques with other worshipping centers, such as Hindu, Buddhist or Sikh temples, Christian Churches, and Jewish Synagogues.
Allah guarantees paradise to an Imam
Let us examine the opinions of a few stalwarts of Islam as to the status of a mosque in Islam.
One of the greatest Islamic scholars of all time, Ghazali (p.2.60) wrote in Ihya Uloom al‑Din that mosques are markets for the next world. Ghazali exhorts the Muslims to keep the early and the last part of the day for the next world (i.e., for mosques) and the middle part of the day for this world (i.e. for the business market).
Malik’s Muwatta (9.24.95) expounds the same concept of a mosque, equating a mosque to the market of the next world. Please note that Malik’s Muwatta is the oldest and the most authentic Sharia Laws. Its provisions are binding to all Muslims, especially of the Maliki sect.
A mosque is such an important market for the next world that Ghazali (p.1.149‑150) further writes that Allah assures unconditional paradise for him who works as an Imam in a mosque. A Muazzin (crier of prayer) will also enter Islamic paradise unconditionally after his service of forty years. Ghazali continues saying that your Imam is the representative of Allah on your behalf. An Imam stands between Allah and His servants; pray behind an Imam to enter Islamic Paradise.
- We often hear from Islamist apologists (residing in the western countries) that Islam is peaceful, non‑discriminatory, and accommodates all religion. These cunning Islamists often attempt to portray Islam as universal brotherhood, as if non‑Muslims are like brothers to the Muslims. Nothing can be further from the truth. In the Qur’an, we read that mosques are for Muslims only (9:18). Non‑Muslims, especially the idolaters, are simply unclean, dross, and despicable (9:28). They have no access in any mosques (9:17). Allah hates the non‑Muslims so much, that ibn Kathir, in connection with 9:17, writes that mosques are houses of Allah; non‑Muslims have no right to be there. On the exegesis of verse 9:28, ibn Kathir says that Muslims are pure; the idolaters, the Jews and the Christians are impure; they should not enter a mosque. In verse 9:5 Allah exhorts the Muslims to kill the non‑Muslims wherever they are found. The reality is that if a non‑Muslim is found loitering in a mosque, Muslims are in contract with Allah to kill him.
The reason why non‑Muslims are not killed when they visit a mosque is simply because vast majority of Muslims do not follow real Islam, the Islam preached and practiced by Muhammad. Muhammad’s biography tells us that he did not hesitate to kill Meccan pagans even inside Kaba, which to the Quraysh was an inviolable place; anyone who took shelter inside Kaba, his life became sacred, and could not be extinguished. Without compunction, Muhammad broke this age‑old tradition of the Arabs. We should now understand why mosques in Iraq, Pakistan, Sudan, Nigeria…are often drenched in blood. Mind you, if you are a Sunni, you are an unbeliever to the Shia…and so on. As I penned this episode, I read the news that Islamist jihadists have killed about 60 Muslim worshippers in a mosque in Pakistan. I had a look at the blood‑soaked floor of the mosque—it was blood, blood, and blood everywhere, the blood of Muslims killed by Muslims. These worshippers were attending the prayer session of the second most important day in the Islamic calendar, Eid‑ul‑Azha. This incidence simply demonstrates the cannibalistic nature of Islam—when infidels’ blood dry up (unavailable), Islam takes shower in its own blood, in its very own place—the mosques. Muhammad and the Caliphs did this (murder in mosques), and unsurprisingly, Muhammad’s devoted jihadists are simply repeating the Islamic history.
Ghazali also writes that mosques are Allah’s houses in the world, and His neighbors are those people who frequent the mosques (Ghazali, p.1.138).
- Not all mosques are the same. Allah grades a mosque based on its location. Here is what Allah says about the merit points (these merit points are exchangeable on the resurrection day).
- 1 prayer in Mecca = 100 000 prayers in an ordinary mosque; 1 prayer in the Medina mosque of Muhammad = 10 000 prayers; 1 prayer at Bait al-Muqaddis = 1 000 prayers…(Ghazali, p.1.192)
- Pray in an ordinary mosques = 25 times prayer in house; Jame mosque = 500, Al-aqsa = 50 000, Medina = 50 000, Mecca = 100 000 times…(Mishkat, 2.98)
- One prayer in Muhammad's mosque (in Medina) is better than 1000 prayers in any other mosques, except the Kaba mosque…(Sahih Bukhari, 2.21.282)
- A prayer in the mosque of Muhammad is thousand times better than a prayer in any other mosque except the Masjid al–Haram (Kaba)…(Malik’s Muwatta, 14.4.9)
- In Islam, it is permissible to commit sins (any number) so long as the sinner, having committed a sin, goes to a mosque and offers prayers.
Ghazali writes that if a man goes to the mosque after ablution, one reward is written for each step he takes, and Allah forgives one sin. Allah increases this reward to ten-fold when the sinner finishes the prayer at the time of sunrise, one reward is written for his every hair of his body and the reward of one accepted Hajj is given to him (Ghazali, p.1.251).
Sahih Bukhari (3.34.330) writes that one step to a mosque--one sin is forgiven.
In theory at least, a Muslim is free to commit any number of sins, and then turn to Allah by visiting a mosque, barefoot. Ghazali writes further that having committed a sin, make ablution well, and pray two rakat in a mosque. Allah will forgive the sins committed, before entering the mosque (Ghazali, 4.45).
Visiting a mosque and praying is so important that Malik’s Muwatta (9.18.56) contends that going to a mosque is like joining in jihad and returning with booty.
The above hadis explains why mosques are jihad (read Islamist terror) centres, from where all the modus operandi of Islamic terror attacks is planned.
Please read the following summarised ahadith and you will appreciate why the jihadists emerge from mosques as killers, beheaders, rapists, and plunderers.
- Allah obliterates sins for performing a thorough ablution, walking to the mosque, and waiting for the next prayer… (Sahih Muslim, 2.0485)
- He who offers the Morning Prayer in a mosque is under the protection of Allah…(Sahih Muslim, 4.1381)
- Angels invoke blessings as long as you are inside a mosque… (Sahih Muslim, 4.1396, 1397, 1399)
- Attend mosque early during juma, and you will sit down closer to Allah during resurrection… (Sunaan ibn Majah, 2.1094)
- Walk to the mosque, and get reward for each step… (Sunaan Nasai, 1.708, 709)
- When you go to a mosque to offer prayers, angels bless you… (Sunaan Nasai, 1.736)
- Muhammad said, “He who keeps sitting in a mosque will meet God.”… (Ghazali, p.4.321)
- A regular mosque‑goer is a true Muslim (9:18)… (Sunaan Tirmidhi, 236)
- Allah maintains a mosque like a professional estate manager. He keeps a meticulous record of attendance of each Muslim. Allah is more serious about the attendance on Friday congregation (juma prayer).
Here are a few ahadith on how Allah records the attendances of His mosque‑goers.
- Every Friday the angels stand at the gates of mosques and take attendances in chronological order…(Sahih Bukhari, 4.54.433)
- Every Friday devils go to the markets with their flags to prevent the people from Friday prayers; the angels sit at the door of mosques early in the morning and record the attendance time of each person until the Imam comes out from the mosque... (Sunaan Abu Dawud, 3.1046)
Lastly, Allah imposes severe penalty to those Muslims who dare to be absent from the nearest mosque. In Sunaan ibn Majah (1.791, 795), we read that if Muslims do not pray at mosques then burn their houses.
Here are a few more ahadith in connection with mosques, which the readers might find interesting.
The Muaddhins will have the longest necks… (Mishkat, 2.47)
If you want to visit Allah in your mosque then wear white dress… (Sunaan Tirmidhi, 1162)
Begging in a mosque is allowed… (Sunaan Abu Dawud, 2.9.1666)
Competition to build mosques is the sign of last hour… (Sunaan Nasai, 1.692)
|If you like this essay:||Stumble it||digg it|
Abul Kasem is an Bengali ex-Muslim and academic. He has contributed in Leaving Islam - Apostates Speak Out and Beyond Jihad - Critical Voices from Inside. He has also written extensively on Islam in various websites and is the author of five e-Books: A Complete Guide to Allah, Root of Terrorism ala Islamic Style, Sex and Sexuality in Islam, Who Authored the Quran? and Women in Islam. Mr. Kasem leaves in Sydney, Australia. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: Thursday December 27, 2007
Time: 23:38:19 -0700
Mosque is also idolatry that muslims are supposed to despise vehemently. Mosques are places to indoctrinate the gullible and incite and instigate the brainwashed muslim mutts to commit heinous crimes in the name of islam/mohamed/allah. There is nothing of piety or spirituality that can be found in mosques, it reeks of sins ,blood and madness! Simply because mohamed and his vile creation 'allah' are the worst uncivilized barbarians ever!
Name: Shafee al-Apostate
Date: Friday December 28, 2007
Time: 03:47:11 -0700
Mosques are for Muslims only. I remember reading not too long ago about the unlucky Hindu man who dared to enter a mosque on a hot day to get some water to drink. He was surrounded by the pious followers of the "religion of peace" and severely beaten almost to death.
Date: Saturday December 29, 2007
Time: 00:13:57 -0700
Well, let them keep their false, faulty, propaganda-full religion to themselves in their "Muslim-Only Mud-Huts".
Name: Salvation in Islam vs. Salvation in Christianity
Date: Saturday December 29, 2007
Time: 06:01:42 -0700
Salvation in Islam vs. Salvation in Christianity: http://youtube.com/watch?v=aNFAM2dQ-sI
Date: Tuesday January 01, 2008
Time: 20:03:03 -0700
Bad, and ugly. Islam must come to an end like the Aztecs and the Incas did. Slaughter in the mosque: a new terror for Iraqis Ned Parker and Ali Hamdani, Baghdad • Executions held in prayer rooms • Survivor freed after ransom paid Hassan Mahmoud has the build of a bouncer. But as he sits on a couch and talks about Iraq’s secret religious prisons his broad frame shakes, he clutches himself and weeps. “It hurts me when I remember what happened,” he says, recalling his brush with death inside a Shia prayer room where he witnessed the beheading of a fellow kidnap victim. In the war for Baghdad, mosques serve as garrisons. Sunnis use religious sanctuaries as strongholds to fight for mixed neighbourhoods. Shia extremists convert their mosques and prayer rooms, called husseiniyas, into execution chambers. As Iraq falls apart, people like Mahmoud are now terrified by Baghdad’s places of worship, which they regard as potential gulags and gallows in the Sunni-Shia war. In a quiet voice he tells of an ordeal many have suffered but very few have survived. In late August he was waiting for a lift home after registering for a training course at a technical college in southeast Baghdad. His decision to take a minibus would prove disastrous. Before it had gone 50 metres two men and a woman pulled out rifles and ordered Mahmoud and three other male passengers to put their heads down. Soon he had been whisked into Iraq’s fundamentalist netherworld. The next 24 hours in a Shia husseiniya brought him deep into the world of militiamen — where executions are carried out on a whim and ransom money is extorted from victims’ families. He remembers how he and his companions were dumped from the minivan and dragged into separate corners of a brick room where three guards shouted at them to keep their heads down and took their phones and money. There they waited for the sayed — the Shia prayer leader. The sayed wore a black turban and cloak — the mark of a descendant of the Prophet Muhammad — and had a pistol tucked by his side. He asked each man where he was from. The first answered Amariyah — a Sunni enclave that Shia extremists believe is a terrorist den. Mahmoud’s stomach sank. Mahmoud realised that if they knew he was a Sunni he would die. “I’m from the Mussawis in al-Amal,” he lied, giving the name of a Shia tribe. The sayed warned him they would see if his story added up. The final two captives were also questioned. Before leaving the sayed asked each one to identify his mobile and give the name of a relative to ring. First they came back for the man from Amariyah. Then it was Mahmoud’s turn. They put a gun to his head as they pulled his body and dumped him in another room. He could hear the sayed’s voice above him. The sayed demanded to know more about his family and where they lived. He mentioned an acquaintance from college who had joined the Mahdi Army and was killed recently. One of the sayed’s men whispered in his boss’s ear. “We have our own intelligence. I was there the day of his funeral, tell me about it,” the henchman said. Mahmoud knew the right answer. He described how his old colleague’s funeral tent had been pitched alongside that of another Mahdi Army member. Mahmoud glanced up. The guards grabbed him and returned him to his corner. All the captives waited now for hours. At 2am the guards handcuffed them with white plastic-cuffs and bound their legs. First they grabbed the man from Amariyah and took him to an adjoining room. Mahmoud watched from his corner. “They wrapped him in a nylon sheet. They held him on his side. He was begging. One man sat on his legs, the other on his hips. A third guy, in black, remained standing and took the sheath off his knife and yanked the guy’s hair and recited ya Allah, ya Mohammed, ya Ali (the revered Shia figure) and then called out the names of the Imams (Ali’s descendants) and rested the blade on the Amariyah guy’s throat. The guy begged them and screamed for God to save him.But the man started to cut and shrieked ya Allah, ya Allah. Then there was a cracking sound like a sheep being slaughtered. The man pulled off the Amariyah guy’s head. His eyes were still open. “He wiped his blade with a cloth. I waited four hours but it felt like 400 years. When they came for me, I collapsed. They pulled me from under my arms. The sayed was there. I begged him, for God’s sakes, my father is sick and old. He will die from shock.” The sayed smiled and told Mahmoud they were releasing him. He was thrown in the back of a car, blindfolded, and taken to the Karrada district of Baghdad . Only when he got home did he discover that his family had paid $10,000 — a huge sum in Iraq — to free him. Mahmoud still dreams of the man being murdered. He wakes up screaming: “Don’t slaughter him. Please don’t kill him.” The Times is the only British newspaper to maintain a full-time Baghdad bureau
Name: Enam Karim
Date: Thursday January 03, 2008
Time: 02:06:06 -0700
As usual, your articles are fully researched and educational. Hope we can bring lots of readers of this website and make this world a better place to live.
Date: Tuesday January 22, 2008
Time: 04:01:34 -0700
What a lot of nonsense...trully I can't believe my eyes. Where is your quote from the Quran that states that Islam is a tolerant and peaceful religion and that any guest (muslim or non muslim) of a muslim in a muslim house/mosque is defended with its hosts life? I think you'll find that the vile propaganda is being bandied about here. Islam is not a religion of hate: at the very heart of it is that Allah has given us all free will - that is to believe or not believe in him. It is courtesy of that very free will that you are able to spout such uneducated rubbish. This isn't about objective discussion this is about straight forward slander, attack and abuse: an action that shows the word bearer for what he/she really is. Come out, come out wherever you are; no part of your thoughts words or deeds can be hidden or coded: You are hate and everything written by you here is the embodiment of your ignorance.