On October 30, 2012, Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, while visiting Germany, warned that the European Union (EU) will lose his nation if it is not accepted as a member by 2023.
With the coming of the Hollande Government to power in France, Sarkozy's veto on Turkey’s entry into the EU has been removed. As a result, Turkey accession into the EU seems more certain than ever. But the leaders of Europe must use this opportunity to challenge Turkey to civilize and humanize Islam, which can be added as a new chapter to the 35th Chapters of the EU Charter.
Kemal Attaturk, the father of the Turkey Republic (1923) stated that Islam was “a rotting corpse” and attempted to change Turkey into a modern secular state with separation of the mosque and state. Unfortunately his legacy is being rapidly destroyed by the Islamist AKP Party government of Prime Minister Edrogen and President Gul, who are re–imposing the Quranic teachings and Sharia Law on the country in a step-by-step process. They are using democracy to create an Islamic state. Turkey is on the verge of becoming another Iran.
As Turkey is in the process of joining the EU, it must complete the 35 chapters of the EU Charter, bringing its legal, commercial and political structures up to EU standards. However, there is a historical opportunity to demand that Turkey also reforms Islam before joining the EU, which can constitute an additional chapter, CHAPTER 36, of the EU Charter.
In order to match with the secular standard of Europe, the first step Turkey must take is to declare that the Quran is not a complete code life of its followers, and not a guidance to society. It must be declared that a good part of the Quran is unacceptable to the civilized society, which must be reformed or expunged.
Following conditions must be added to the 36th Chapter of EU Charter.
1. Bring an end to Islam’s 1400-year-old war against the kafirs: It is the prime directive of Islam to conquer the nations of the world for Allah by whatever means necessary. Allah seeks the extermination and subjugation (dhimmi subjects) of all kafirs, so that Islam becomes the only religion on earth (see 2:191-193, 8:39). In order for Turkey to enter the EU, the Turkish government must condemn such barbaric dictates of the Quran and Islam. Turkey must declare an end to Islam’s 1,400-year war against Kafirs of the world in order to enter the EU.
2. Denouncing the Quranic teachings of the oppression, subjugation and rape of women. Capturing the Kafir women by waging wars for raping and sexual molestation is commanded by the Quran. Such teachings are most abhorrent to the civilized standard of human ethics and EU law. For Turkey to enter the EU, its government must condemn and renounce such anti-women teachings of the Quran and declare complete equality of men and women. Turkey must enact into law the "Universal Declaration of the Equality of Women": http://www.islamreform.net/new-page-64.htm
3. Denouncing the Quranic prophetic teachings of child sexual abuse: The Quran enacts laws allowing sexual relations between prepubescent girls and adult men (65:4) and Prophet Muhammad had married prepubescent Aisha at the age of 6, and thighed with her until she turned 9 to sexually consummation of the marriage. Thighing a 6-year-old girl for sexual pleasure and having sex with a 9-year-old are both deemed criminal sexual offence in civilized societies. For entering the EU, Turkey must denounce such Quranic teachings and the Prophet’s criminal sexual activities, and institute laws giving complete protection of young girls from the Islam-sanctioned sexual abuse and molestation.
4. Denouncing the Quranic sanction of slavery and sex-slavery: The Quran has sanctioned slavery as a divine institution of Muslim societies for eternity. It has particularly given blessings to waging war for enslaving Kafir women and using them as sex-slave. In order to enter the EU, Turkey must denounce these divine sanctions of the Quran.
5. Denouncing the Quran sanction of looting and plundering booty: The Quran has given Muslims the divine right to attack the Kafir communities and nations for plundering property and capturing their women and children as slaves. Turkey must denounce such barbaric teachings of the Quran before it can enter the EU.
6. Denouncing cruel punishments of Islam: Islam sanctions all kinds of cruel punishments and barbaric punishments, such as cutting hands and limbs for stealing and robbery, and even for non-crimes such as lashing for fornication, stoning to death for adultery, and death for leaving Islam. Turkey must denounce such barbaric punishments of the Quran and Sunnah before it be allowed to enter the EU.
7. Denouncing the Quranic teachings of hate, inequality and racism. All human beings are created equal. But Islam demands the inferiority and sub-humanness of kafirs. Turkey must denounce all the Quranic teachings, calling for the murder, torture, terrorization of kafirs before being allowed into the EU.
8. Denouncing polygamy: Civilized societies consider men and women as equal. Turkey must denounce the Quran-sanctioned signature Islamic institution of polygamy before it is allowed to be a member of the EU.
10. Denouncing Sharia Law: Secular societies of Europe are run by man-made laws. For entering the EU, Turkey must denounce and ban the Islamic divine laws, or Sharia, which is a complete anti-thesis of the secular laws of Europe. It must declare a complete separation of state and religion.
11. Make Islam a private religion: Islam is militant politico-religious ideology that bears on aspects of social, political and spiritual spheres of Muslim societies. In fact, Islam is 90% political, with only 10% of it have anything to do with religion. Before Turkey can join the EU, it must denounce the political aspect of Islam (90%) and change Islam into a personal religion, wherein Muslims pray 5 times a day, observe the Ramadan fasting, go on pilgrimage, abstain from alcohol, donate to charity etc.
13. Establishment of the rule of law, including (a) All humanity are created equal, (b) Women are equal to men, (c) Kafirs are equal to Muslims, (d) All humanity regardless of race or color are equal.
Without addressing these issues rigorously, Turkey must not be allowed to join the EU. In sum, until and unless Turkey denounces the abhorrent commands and teachings of Quran, and turns Islam from a murderous and fascist ideology into a private religion, compatible with modern ethical standard, the EU must not open its door to the Muslim nation. Turkey’s desire to join the EU, however difficult for Europe, also presents the world with a historical opportunity to challenge Islam by calling on Turkey to civilize Islam, which will be blessing for humanity.
Jake Neuman is the author of “Islam and Sharia Law Are Treason: Jihad Is Treason” and “Prophet Muhammad (AKA ALLAH): Monster of History” )free download)
written by HARKAT UL JIHAD EI KAFIROOON , November 19, 2012
written by fineliving56 , November 22, 2012
written by Kaser , November 22, 2012