www.islam-watch.org

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Movie, 'The Innocent Prophet', Coming Soon

E-mail Print PDF

Slight delay, but certainly coming...


Friends, it was a busy month, working on the movie project on Islam's prophet as I had promised. There is good news and less good news. Well, let's start with the less good one.

Delay in the release of movie

I promised to all of you that I will release the movie in the month of October. But now it has to be released on 14th of December. The reason behind this delay is no compromise with the quality and good preparation. The voice recording, music arrangements, video recording and editing are quite hard jobs, but I am happy that I have finished almost half of that. The voice recording and music arrangements for the Spanish and Hindi versions are done. Next I will have to concentrate on English, Urdu and Indonesian versions.

On coming Tuesday, I have scheduled the video recording in some good locations in Madrid. I believe that in November, I will be able to finish all the arrangements and release the movie on 14th of December 2012.

This project, which I started as a small personal initiative from my bedroom, has grown much bigger over the course of the past few weeks, reaching good studios and several good locations in Madrid, along with support from individuals and political groups home and abroad. This is another main reason for the delay in completing the project.

Volunteers for Arabic translation

As you all know that I am making this movie in English, Spanish, Hindi, Urdu and Indonesian. But it's my wish that we can make a special version with the Arabic subtitle for the Arabic world, so that they also can recognize the dirty truth of Muhammad. I need help of some volunteers, who can do this translation for me. It's about 14 pages of A4 size, which need to get translated into Arabic. The movie's length is 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Trailer coming soon

Even though I need more time to release the movie, I will be able to release the trailer very soon. Once I finish the video recording, I will release a short trailer, possibly as soon as on the 7th of November 2012. The trailer can be watched on my website, http://www.mundosinislam.com.

Title of the movie

After long confusion and a hard fight between my heart and mind, I have decided the title of my movie to be “The Innocent Prophet”. I know it is very similar to the recently released movie “The Innocence of Muslims”. But believe me, I have no intentions to copy that title. I decided to go for the title “The Innocent Prophet”, because I wanted to use it as a taunt on Muhammad. Calling him innocent is like slapping him. It is simply a taunt on Muhammad that how innocent he was that he used to kill people, abuse minors, create false religion, but still he was very innocent.

That is all for today. Hope to see you on the 7th of November 2012 with the trailer of the movie “The Innocent Prophet”. Thank you very much.

----

Note: Whoever may want to help me with Arabic translation for this project, kindly write to me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Comments (93)Add Comment
0
No fear of Muslim violence
written by Imaad , October 30, 2012
Exposing Muhammad is helping humanity. great job.
0
Announcement
written by Gnostic , October 30, 2012
You are doing it like Apple, dont you? At first some rumours that there will come something, than the announcement of a delay and even more delay-rumours and then a few details leaking out just before the great incoming keynote event.

More attention will mean more reaction. Violent reaction? Or will even the muslim world become tired of becoming angry? I am afraid they will not because violent anger seems to be an essential part of the islamic way of life.
0
Wait for trailer
written by Reply to Gnostic , October 30, 2012
Dont be so impatient, when someone is doing a good job, you should appreciate it. delays are part of any project.
0
MUSLIMS KNOW ISLAM IS FALSE BUT STILL STICK TO IT BCOZ THEY R BRAINDEAD
written by HARKAT UL JIHAD EI KAFIROOON , October 30, 2012
MUSLIMS KNOW ISLAM IS FALSE BUT STILL STICK TO IT BCOZ THEY R BRAINDEAD.

let us keep up our divine efforts to expose truth,bcoz truth=god.
0
More actions needed
written by The bloody prophet , October 30, 2012
It looks like a true revolution against Islamism. I have never seen in past as many movies, cartoons and movements for exposing falsesness of Islam. keep it uppppppppp
0
Interesting
written by Kaser , October 30, 2012
Curious to see your depiction of the Prophet.
And the reactions from the Angry Male Muslims...
0
To hell with Muslim´s anger
written by Kashif , October 30, 2012
They like to feel offended, They like to kill, They like to hate, No metter we make movies or not. So let them dance like they want and we should do what we think is right.
0
funny
written by malem , October 30, 2012
Imran and Terry JonesN partnering up for this movie. One has only to look at the reputation and actions of Terry Jones, to realize these facts 1) neither of these two have any experience making a movie 2) both only want personal gain and attention 3) the movie will be about as good as a lousy 8mm home movie.

You should really pick better business partners than Terry Jones, that's really scraping the barrel lad
0
Muslim World needs Revealation by Movies
written by Gnostic , October 30, 2012
Because so many cannot read and even if they can, most of them have no other education but islamic contents.

We must imagine why the islamic world is so behind: Hundreds of years without bookprinting because it was forbidden with indoctrination in the mosques being the only kind of "education".

There was hardly any intellectual development at all, no reformation, no revealation (no, the quran was not revealed, it was faked), no Galileo, no Schopenhauer, no Nietzsche and no Feuerbach and no Marx.

While the average american or european reads a couple of books a year, the average arabs reads only 5-6 pages according to recent development reports by the UN.

http://www.arab-hdr.org/

Arabs have little access to the internet and any unbiased information and I do not know how to change that.

It seems that many arabs and /or muslims want to be stupid
because they refuse anything non-islamic and deny the results of modern science if they contradict islam.
0
Respond to Malem
written by Kashif , October 30, 2012
Judging someone without waiting for the result is a very bad habit. first watch movie and then decide, how good or bad it is.
0
Kashif
written by Malem , October 30, 2012
So you are saying I should expect something good to come from something involving Terry Jones? This is the person who protests at your soldiers funerals with signs that say "pray for more dead" "god hates fa gs" "Pray for more dead kids"? Im not sure that I need to see what he is involved in to understand it is no good. He has never been involved in anything more than trying to get people to think in his own radical fashion. Yet you dont critique him, you give him a pass. Thats real nice to support someone whos only contribution is hating people and hoping they die. So Kashif you can watch the little movie, it will be nothing more than the other low budget garbage released prior.

0
The end of Islam is coming soon
written by Dr R Brahmachari , October 30, 2012
Last year, when I came know that the Dutch MP Mr Geert Wilders was going to make a movie on Muhammad, I wrote, "Geert Wilder's Film on Muhammad may spell death to Islam." I still stick to that belief and convinced that movies on Muhammad would usher the doom of Islam very soon. It may fall as quick as the fall of Soviet Russia.
0
...
written by Jye , October 30, 2012
I'm looking forward to this movie, for two reasons. The first one is the obvious spreading the truth about Islam. The second is to witness the collective head explosions of Muslims all over the world as the result.
0
Dr Brahmachari
written by Malem , October 30, 2012
Your "opinion" is that it is ending, presenting it as a fact would be foolish. These movies dont do anything to foster understanding or dialogue rather just incite violence. That is there aim, to get attention. While I respect your knowledge of the sciences, your knowledge of Islam is elementary and not on solid foundation. You claimed in one article that Islam forbids music. However if you read the Quran, which is the basis of Islam, there is no such thing. Also noting that the Quran forbids any other documents other than IT to be the word of God.
0
Dr R. Brahmachari
written by Kaser , October 30, 2012
Indeed, I believe you are right about the demise of Islam, but not through these movies.
The educated women of Islam will be the fall of the Cult. Not tomorrow, but in a few generations.
Where I live, I see it on a regular basis. The women will (and are actively) rejecting it. They care for their young, so the young will grow up rejecting it also.
Only frustrated, angry males will pursue it, for their own needs. For the control it gives them.
0
Malem
written by Kaser , October 30, 2012
There is no need to foster dialogue and understanding about religion. All religion are closed-minded. History has thought us it can never happen.

Dialogue and understanding can happen between opên-minded cultures and societies, not religions.

Is Boko Haram establishing dialogue with the Nigerian christians?
Is Ansar Dine establishing dialogue with the native population in Mali it is oppressing?
Are Muslims obliged to dialogue with Vile Christians and Jewish pigs?
Are Saudis authorities establishing dialogue if a Saudi citizen wishes to open a bible studies class?
Have Talibans established dialogue with the 14 yr-old girl they tried to kill?

The only dialogue I see:
"submit to Islam or suffer the consequences"...
"Islam will rule the world"
"Freedom can go to hell"
"Slay those who mock the prophet"

And other lovely "dialogues"

Malem, your cult needs a serious Public Relations firm to revamp its image... really fast!
0
Kaser
written by Malem , October 30, 2012
That is the typical response I would expect from an opaque mind. Dialogue is the only path forward without it, nothing will change. You unfortunately do not possess the skills to dialogue or converse with people on topics that require a certain depth of knowledge versus just childish remarks or the repeating of some random sentence from the internet. This is what you have done above lad. Try to find common ground, understanding and a path forward. In the meantime I would recommend and good education or at least something above grade school. Then some serious study of the Quran, wiithout that you will continue to just say the same 3-4 lines over and over and over like you do. Peace lad, have a great evening
0
Malem
written by Kaser , October 30, 2012
Again, the insults. How childish. When faced with explaining the inexplicable, you brush it off.

I envy your stance Malem. Willfully ignorant, except for your Quran. Afraid of change. Afraid to question and challenge.
You see, old people like you do not want to change - it's too complicated, and it's scary...
That's why young(er) people like me are running the show. With our open minds, we are the winds of change.

We are fed up with Religion's baseless ideologies, it's proven violence and "I'm better than you attitude". You show a lot if this attitude Malem.

Malem, you will end your life (I hope in many many more years) as ignorant as you are now. Complacent in your "Quran is perfect" ideology.
Whereas I will always question, challenge and embrace change. This is what makes me the man of science I am.

I realise now that you will never walk in the direction of true learning Malem. Your only true knowledge is the Quran.

Thank you Malem, I will have a great evening.
0
KAser
written by Malem , October 31, 2012
You dont run anything lad, except your mouth off. What you fear is accountability in reality. You want to have no consequences for your actions, but that is not how the world is outside your parents house. I question things all the time and embrace change, in my field you have to be changing all the time. Enjoy your evening and one day when you grow up and become a man you will se the ills of your ways lad.
0
seems...
written by Betty , October 31, 2012
like you ripped him a new a$$hole this time Kaser hahaha. He hasn't changed in 35 years, still a zombie for Muhammad.
0
Malem
written by Kaser , October 31, 2012
Incredible Malem, your rant above is essentially identical to what I sometimes find myself telling my oldest teenage son!!!!
We DO share some values!

And as far as growing up Malem, which I've done for close to half a century now, I doubt very much I'll see the ills of my ways - if by "ills" you mean my refusal to adopt any religion again - especially Islam.
0
Innocent prophet indeed
written by Milad , October 31, 2012
I cant thank you enough Imran Firasat. I got goose bumps just reading your account and trouble you have taken - shocked and surprised as well, that you have almost finished it.
BRAVO.
0
Betty is back
written by Malem , October 31, 2012
Betty your back!!I missed your filthy mouth vulgarity!! First you talked about my privates now my backside, seems like you need to get yourself a mate!!

Kaser you still fear consequences which is why you fear religion, it is nothing more than that. Once you realize that you will have some peace in your mind. The reason you find yourself encountering the same line you give your son, is because that is the age you are acting lad. Just because your a chronologically almost 50 does not make you any mature than a teen judging by your posts.
0
And
written by Betty , October 31, 2012
You never did answer my question, what will your 2 blushing wives be doing while you're screwing everything in site?Poor old man, having some trouble getting it up are we lol
0
Malem
written by Kaser , October 31, 2012
Intersting point. Fearing/adopting religion is AVOIDING consequences.
Because religions give us the false concept that "all will be well in the afterlife".

What afterlife Malem? Bull$hit. A lie. A promise of reward. Like a parent will promise a candy if a kid behaves well. If you believe this Malem, you are hopeless.

My fear of religion is because it removes consequences in THIS world, and deports them to this blissful AFTERLIFE (72 virgins or not).
We are alive on a single planet and our decisions and actions, HAVE consequences.
NO WHERE does the main religions talk about our responsibilities towards our home in the Universe. NO WHERE do they talk about our impacts on the planet. Because not one religion new this for a fact.

India is an overcrowded open-air dump, and more little indians keep popping out of uteruses. No wonder educated Indians leave.
The catholic church still prevents contraception - as if there are not enough humans walking around?
The industrial countries are depleting natural resources at an alarming rate
China spews toxic gases in the atmosphere to produce cheap plastic toys purchased all over the world (including the keyboard I'm typing on).
We are clearing forests, killing entire races, destroying ecosystems...

Where is religion in all this ? Absent. Nil. A complete and utter void.
Oh wait - Islam tells us to kill animals "in the name of god" by bleeding them alive - PROGRESS !!!!

Where Malem, in your glorious Quran/Islam do you see indications on how we should behave, now that we KNOW our actions have direct consequences on our world?

That's what I, and others, are faced with. People like me tackle the REAL problems humanity is facing.

While old goats like you keep on living in your fairy-tale world, with your make believe god, and your "there is no compulsion in Islam" philosophy. Oh, and pray five times a day to win your "eternal paradise" Malem...

You are a coward, unable to face reality.
0
Imran Farasat
written by fineliving56 , October 31, 2012
I do not know if you know about me being an Arab ex Muslim women …I go by my user name '' fineliving56''

I just like to say, will be happy to translate the movie '' the innocent prophet '' transcript from English to Arabic … If you Email it to me I will start translating right away I do not know, exactly how long it will take, but I do not think it will take long .

I am a book worm …. my main language is still Arabic, but I read English books to try to improve my English skills in writing and reading .

The Language of Quran I am especially good at, due to my endless research in it … I have caught so many deliberate changes in English translations of Quran and hadeeth, I even found OMISSION OF MANEY AYAS . I reached the conclusion that Muslims western translators are dishonest, they do that to make Quran more friendly and not as backward and as harsh as it really, is .

So if you are interested I like to help in anyway I can .

Thank you for your hard work in bringing out the truth about Islam .
0
@ Everyone
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 31, 2012
Malem said:
> What you fear is accountability in reality. You want to have no consequences for your actions,

Why does Malem think that Kaser fears accountability? Its ridiculous. We are all accountable for our actions. For crimes, there is jail. And for (non-criminal) immoral acts, there are the negative consequences. For example, if I act immorally by owning a car without insurance, then if I get in a car accident, I suffer the negative consequences. We don't need an all powerful and omniscient being to tell us that owning a car without insurance is immoral. We can use our reason instead.

I think Malem fears the unknown. He fears not having someone (God) tell him what he should do and how to do it. Why does he fear that? I'm not sure. Maybe its a psychological phenomenon that results from shear ignorance. I doubt it though.

The more interesting thing is how Malem deals with that fear. The fear is a problem for him. And how does he solve that problem? By accepting the God idea. Viola! No more fear.
0
@ Everyone
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 31, 2012
Most Muslims subconsciously believe in God as a way to solve a problem they have. Its something they don't understand. But they could, if they examined their mind and discovered the problem.

Check out this discussion between my 4 yo and I. We were eating and she said:

Lulu: Do you believe in God?

Rami: No

Lulu: Why not?

Rami: Well, all life is problem-solving. So, what does the God idea solve?

Lulu: He solves being sad.

Rami: How does he solve that?

Lulu: (quite)

Rami: Also, he doesn't solve my sadness.

Lulu: That's because you don't get sad.

Rami: I've been sad before. And what I do is figure out what problem is causing my sadness. Then I use reason to solve that problem.

Lulu: (goes back to watching tv)
0
Theres my Betty
written by Malem , October 31, 2012
You see Betty, there is stark difference between my wives and you. You have no self worth, shame or class, they have all. Stay classy Betty!!!

Rami - I have no fear for I know Allah, I have faith, something you do not possess and I also have the love of Allah. Cheers mate!
0
Why not just admit...
written by Betty , October 31, 2012
I can't answer that question as my wives will not be allowed in janna, so I will be free to screw my eyes out.
I'm sure they're classy ladies, being married to you, but as I said before, they have a life and thoughts you know nothing about.
I guess you mean by your stay classy remarks, like you tell them, shut the f*ck up hahahaha
0
Betty betty betty
written by Malem , October 31, 2012
I will say this Betty you will never be mistaken as a lady, that is for sure. Nice mouth!
0
hahaha
written by Betty , October 31, 2012
And you'll never be mistaken for a real man, with all your hang-ups. It's a woman's world old son and you're being left behind with your zombie slave devotion to a 7th century madman. Watch us change your blessed religion.
Have to have multiple wives to be secure in your manhood, that's quite sad and telling of the kind of *man* you are. Poor old thing
0
Malem
written by xyz , October 31, 2012

Poor old THING!
0
Betty
written by Kaser , October 31, 2012
"Watch us change your blessed religion" You hit the nail on the head - the women will be its downfall.
Women for whom I have great respect like Fineliving56.
It was easy for me to leave religion. I'm a man living in a free country that started to drop religion over 50 years ago.
But for an Arab woman to leave Islam - it takes a lot of courage. I do not know how much she publicly announces her "apostasy" - I'm sure it must be a difficult road to travel.
How many more women will be beaten, acid-attacked and all for change to accelerate?
0
...
written by Jye , October 31, 2012
I actually think all the Muslim countries need to go full sharia for Islam to fall. Look at the Persians. After 40 years of an Islamic state they're already starting to fight against it. It's human nature to fight against tyranny, and sometimes people have to have their faces pressed into sh!t before they wake up.
0
Imran firasat
written by abc , October 31, 2012
Hey killer you're back! This time armed with a film.
Directorial debut no less, I cannot wait. Wasn't your daddy Ali sina producing one too? What happened to that?
You need help translating your garbage to Arabic. I will help you, just mail me the script. Anyways I have to go "apostates to kill and all that"

See ya killer!
0
ha
written by Jye , October 31, 2012
Snide little mocks at my posts, abc. I must have gotten in your head. As for the apostates, charming that you mock something your brethren do in the name of your religion the world over.
Or do you deny this happens?
There is but one coward on earth, and that is the coward that dare not know. ― W.E.B. Du Bois,
0
...
written by dead or alive , October 31, 2012
Terry Jones burns Korans.Westboro Baptist Church hates the fags and protest at soldiers funerals.
0
and
written by Jye , October 31, 2012
my favorite:
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke
0
Jye
written by abc , October 31, 2012
It was a post for Imran. Read it at the top it has his name.
He knows how it's written.
You keep your tiny pecker to yourself!
All better now??
0
lastly...
written by Jye , October 31, 2012
One especially for abc:
The belief that one's own view of reality is the only reality is the most dangerous of all delusions. -- Paul Watzlawick
0
Charming.
written by Jye , October 31, 2012
The title says it all. I don't want to hear your filthy metaphors, thank you very much. Grow up.
As fr your BS; we'll just say it's a coincidence then, shall we. Ahem...
0
@ Malem
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 31, 2012
> Rami - I have no fear for I know Allah, I have faith, something you do not possess and I also have the love of Allah. Cheers mate!

Right. I don't "possess" faith. Note that faith is a void of something. You can't possess it. You can only possess the thing that faith is void of. What is that? Reason.

If you have faith in an idea, that means that you believe that idea without reason.

Faith is irrational.
0
Faith
written by dead or alive , October 31, 2012
The new testament says; faith is the conviction of things unseen.Every day living demands faith in ones self.
0
Rami
written by Malem , November 01, 2012


Rami lad, Faith is not the lack of anything. Each day I faith the sun will rise....so your saying that is irrational. You dont possess Faith in Allah becuase you lack the dedication and strength in takes, that is fine you have free will granted from Allah. When your day of reckoning comes, you can surely bring that up.

Betty Betty Betty, you just dont get how bad you sound do you, maybe it was a bad upbringning and your parents did care for you? maybe you have never been able to attract a mate because of your lack of ability to communicate using words beyond what a 10 yr old speaks or maybe its just that you enjoy acting the fool. Or maybe you are witing for a little makeena to come along. Either way you really need to wash your mouth with Soap, but stay Classy!!!
0
Kaser
written by fineliving56 , November 01, 2012
Thank you Kaser … words like that are good for reinforcement

perversely. I have talked about my leaving Islam before you started to post .

You are right, it was difficult, but I went through it, without physical hurt but emotionally , it was hard and the road was bumpy.

I have been vocal about my apostasy to my immediate family … I could not help it, I started with questions about the life Muhammad, they could not answer, without Muhammad looking like the criminal he really is ..

They put the blame on the internet …according to them apparently, Jews are trying to apostatize every Muslim on earth so they could dominate the world not just Philistine ..

They say Everything Hadeeth and Sira Says, in Islamic Books that have been around 8th century , all changed when translated in unflattering way to Muhammad and his Quran …. and when I tell them, that I have not been reading from any translated books on the internet anywhere !! … in fact I have been reading from THE BOOKS THAT MUSLIMS, THEM SELVES, BROUGHT TO THE WORLD * IN ARABIC * and I had them before I ever came to America .

To that … I faced anger and hostility … I was asked why I am doing this ? … why I am trying to defame Muhammad !!?? … I kept saying '' I am tired of lies and dissipations '' … I WANT THE TRUTH and if the truth is unflattering to Muhammad/ Quran and Islam '' .. IT IS NOT MY FAULT '' !!!… I ASK '' why are you trying to punish the messenger … read fpr yourselves … look at the the message for your selves [ hadeeth/ ouran/sirah ] and see if I am being dissipative of not !!

When I hand them my Islamic books for them to read … I get this reaction, They run out of the room with hands over ears, as to say '' I do not want to hear '' leave me alone .

My husband hid my laptop for awhile so, I won't be able to search on line … I found it and I started to hide so I could use it unnoticed

Arguments and fights irrupted every time the subject of Islam comes up … my daughter who is married to a Muslim fanatic was the hardest to deal with … but I did not relent.

I even said …I am welling to listen if they are welling to read Islamic books … other wise how Could they ask me to listen when you do not even know it, interiorly and not even welling to invesgate on their own .

After long hard year gane by … they got used the idea I am no longer a Muslima … I stopped going to the mosque and they do not ask me again ,

Just recently There was one moment where I thought some of my long talks had sunk in my husband's mind but he refuses to acknowledge … I just sensed it .


0
Kaser
written by fineliving56 , November 01, 2012
continue from post above

Muslims have paralyzing fear of Jahanam [ h$ll fire ] because the Quran's describing the different way Muslims will burn in the end … so when I had the chance to talk with my husband about jahannam without anger and said '' if you do not want to believe me about everything about islam, believe this : there is NO such thing as Jahannam AS IT IS DESCRIBED IN QURAN … Death is not about burning and torture as described abundantly, in Quran, it is about REST AND REAL END … I braced my self for verbal attack as always when this subject comes up… but ..no I sow relief and acceptance .. but still no acknowledgment was forth coming .

I think Muslims want someone to tell them Jahannam does not exist…. they want someone to tell them, there will not be, torture of the grave [ which every muslim is promised to go through, good or bad ]

that is true ..I have seen Muslims fear death, not because of end of life, but because of that cruel …cruel promise By the Muhammad of the torture of the grave .

Muhammad was mentally ill and he created millions of mentally ill people … superstitious and terrifying threats made them the way they are .

I hope that gives an idea how a life of ex Muslimas became to be … it is not easy but when did life, ever, prove to be easy ?

0
Fineliving!
written by abc , November 01, 2012
The more you write the more I feel sorry for you!
Drifting in the dark!
0
Abc
written by fineliving56 , November 01, 2012
Believe me when I say …

'' The feeling is mutual ''
0
@ Malem
written by This is Rami Rustom , November 01, 2012
> Rami lad, Faith is not the lack of anything. Each day I faith the sun will rise....so your saying that is irrational.

You observed the sunrise. You've observed it happen every day for your entire life. I'd say its rational to believe that it will happen again.

How do you compare that to faith in God? Did you observe God's existence? No. So why did you equate believing in the idea that sunrise will occur again to believing in the idea that God exists?

> You dont possess Faith in Allah becuase you lack the dedication and strength in takes,

Dedication and strength to turn one's mind off? No. I think its takes dedication and strength to think for oneself. By believing in Allah, you are taking the lazy and cowardice route. Its very easy to believe in an idea without reason. It doesn't take any work at all. Just stop thinking.

> that is fine you have free will granted from Allah. When your day of reckoning comes, you can surely bring that up.

What is your argument that there exists a God and that there will be a day of judgement? Oh ya.. you don't have an argument. You believe it without reason. You have faith that God exists.
0
Fineliving56
written by Kaser , November 01, 2012
Superb. You are truly representative of what I believe is the true change taking place in Muslim communities in the West.
And also in Islamic countries.

This will be a battle won when ALL Muslim women like you stand tall and proud - unafraid of the negative reactions from the people in your lives.

YOU understand that religions thrive and grow on ignorant and closed-minds. Malem is a fine example of a closed mind. For him, there is the Quran and nothing else.
Islam is perfect. Arabic is a superior language. The Quran verses advocating beheading are non-violent...
Like many "blinded" Muslims, he has defined his own interpretation of the Quran, and there is no debating it.
Other Muslim define their interpretation of the Quran differently. Reason why so many Muslims are killed by other Muslims for having the "wrong" interpretation...

Religious fanatics can not comprehend the absurdity of the whole concept of creation. They have been brought up by their parents in a religious environment, and they will die in that same environment, never having questioned it's validity. And it makes sense - take a young child and drill in his head, from the day he achieves reason (7 years) until he becomes and adult, and he will be programmed to think a certain way. To believe anything religion has thought him.
Religions work hard to maintain this programming, because it ensures continuity.

I dumped this load of nonsense a long time ago also.
Your actions, Fineliving, show strength of character. Your actions show a desire to question the all powerful establishments.
This questioning, Fineliving, is what drives progress. Both technologically, but more importantly, socially.
It fosters respect between individuals based on who they are, not what they believe in.

Religions have always been, and always will be, anchored in the past. Anchored on scriptures created by men desiring control. Men desiring control over other men, and control over Women, of course...

You are now truly free Fineliving. Keep up your stance. Your husband will also take steps towards this freedom, I am certain. As will your daughter, assuming her husband is not controlling her too much - which I am afraid Islam encourages... You live in the USA, where freedom is constitutionally a right you have.

Peace to you Fineliving, you are a greater person for the choice you made.
0
abc
written by Kaser , November 01, 2012
I feel sorry for you, condescending like you are.

You, prefer the comfortable security your religion give you?
You like to believe in the afterlife abc? It soothes you?
You live a "good boy" life, and your "god" rewards you in the afterlife.
You live a "bad boy" life and your "god" punishes you in the afterliofe.

Ahhhhh - convenient "afterlife" - no proof can be given of it's existence, and no proof can be give it does not exist...

Your stance, abc (like Malem), is the true "drifting in the dark".
A darkness established centuries ago.

You do not have the courage to question your religion - even if you see gaping holes and flawed logic.
0
Malem
written by Kaser , November 01, 2012
Faith, Malem, is for the weakminded.
Faith is hoping without any control.

I believe in Facts Malem. Facts, analysis, decision, actions.

Faith is a tool for those trying to control, but unable to prove their position.
Faith is a stance taken by the weak, allowing themselves to be controlled. Like you Malem. Like abc.
It is a tool invented by religion, and you took the bait, hook, line and sinker.
0
kaser
written by Malem , November 01, 2012
No Faith is for the strong willed and those who have the strength and vision. You do not, that is fine, good luck with that lad. You have no control of your life and no guidance, that is why you want to attack others who do, it is a typical response of people like you. BUT you wont win. I have an idea, maybe you should get together with Betty!
0
Malem
written by Kaser , November 01, 2012
Faith for the strong willed? Ain't you the funny man Malem...
Faith for those who have vision? Vision to embrace an ideology and not question it. This is willful blindness.
Faith for those who have strength? Fineliving has strength - you simply follow Malem, you are a follower.
Fineliving, myslef, we are leaders. We change things. You are stuck in a 1400 year-old timewarp.

Faith is for those who espouse dreams and unprovable concepts.

As in "I have faith in my friends" - you have no control over them, hence "faith"
As in "I have faith in my god" - you have never/will never hear a peep our of your god, hence "faith" is required.
As in "Islam is the only true Faith" - simply because you were born a Muslim... nothing else...

0
Malem - part 2
written by Kaser , November 01, 2012
Oh, and another thing. If you have "faith" the sun will rise tomorrow, AT PAR with "faith" in your god, you are confusing what "Faith" is Malem.
You observed that the Sun rises every morning.
You learned that the earth orbits the sun thanks to science (or do you believe the sun revolves around the earth?)
You learned that the earth spins on its axis. It takes 24 hours for a full spin (or thereabouts)
You therefore accept the logical aspect of the earth/sun dynamics. No faith needed.

QUITE the contrary to your god Malem. You need "faith" in Allah because:
- You never saw him.
- You never heard him.
- You never will see him.
- You never will hear him.
- Nobody has ever seen him.
- Nobody has ever heard him.

Except your idol, Mohammed, creator of Islam.
You have faith he's right... so, you have faith in Allah.

Because Malem, FAITH allows you to believe in you god, even though logic dictates he does not exist.

This is living in a dreamworld Malem...
0
Kaser
written by abc , November 01, 2012
You find it condescending because subconsciously you know it's the truth.
Feel free not to comment!!
Sure, answers your first two questions.
Your next two statements I can go with.

Ahh the afterlife, sounds like you are playing a 50:50 game.
How do you rationalise that??? You reject the obvious to maintain your charade.
Tick tock tick tock, time will give you the evidence you require!
0
abc
written by Kaser , November 01, 2012
Please, get out of my mind abc, it's as if you see right through me...

But seriously...

No 50:50 game abc, 100%. Afterlife is for the "faithful" only - see my posts to Malem.
It's for scared people. It's to defer reward when said reward cannot be given in the real life.
It's the perfect set-up for religions. You cannot have control over the masses without threats and rewards.
Heaven and Hell.

Please enlighten me - what "obvious" do I reject exactly?
0
the seen or the unseen
written by dead or alive , November 01, 2012
Another passage from NT.Being filled with all unrighteousness,fornication,wickedness.covetouusess,maliciousness;full of envy,murder,debate,deceit,malignity;,whispperers,backbi
tters,haters of God,despiteful,proud,boasters,inventors of evil things,disobedient to parents,without understanding,covenant-breakers,without natural affection,implacable,unmerciful;who not only do the same,but have pleasure in them that do them,I personalty have faith in the unseen because these type of people are in charge of world goverments.
0
Dead or alive
written by Kaser , November 01, 2012
I cannot find a link between your faith in the unseen and your contempt for our governments.
You've stated your grief. No what are you going to do about it?
0
Kaser
written by dead or alive , November 01, 2012
Keep a stiff upper lip, and a tight a$$hole.
0
@ Malem
written by This is Rami Rustom , November 01, 2012
> No Faith is for the strong willed and those who have the strength and vision. You do not, that is fine, good luck with that lad. You have no control of your life

Who has control? (1) The guy who makes his own choices by making value judgements using his own moral ideas? Or (2) the guy who lets Islam control his life?

> and no guidance,

Quran offers guidance? It says very little about what one should do in today's society. And most of what it does say is immoral. Instead, one should discover the truth about morality. One should improve his moral ideas. How does one do that? By reason.

So what about faith? What does it do? It causes one's mistaken ideas to stay mistaken. It prevents evolution of knowledge.

> that is why you want to attack others who do, it is a typical response of people like you.

No. He (and I, and others) criticize (aka attack) immoral ideas, like the ones in the Quran.

> BUT you wont win.

In an open society, the truth will win. In a world where there exists an open society, all the other closed societies will eventually become open societies.

> I have an idea, maybe you should get together with Betty!

Your jokes are stupid.
0
@ abc
written by This is Rami Rustom , November 01, 2012
> Ahh the afterlife, sounds like you are playing a 50:50 game. How do you rationalise that??? You reject the obvious to maintain your charade. Tick tock tick tock, time will give you the evidence you require!

What 50/50 game? He doesn't believe in an afterlife. So what game are you talking about? What rationalization?

Also, even if he was skeptical, and so he thought that there might be an afterlife, and a heaven and a hell, and good people went to heaven and bad people went to hell, then what?

Say a person worked, paid for his living, had a family and paid for their living, raised kids to be happy and responsible adults. He doesn't hurt anybody and he doesn't hurt himself. He enjoys reading and so do his kids. They all live productive lives. This is a good life. So, if there is a heaven, then he is going there. Do you agree?

How do you know Kaser doesn't fit that description?
0
Great job
written by Worldpeace , November 01, 2012
Great job, good discussion. Really the minds of muslims are shut. All the logical reasons given (for instance, here by kaser, fineliving56, Rami et al) do not make to them (here represented by abc, Malem et al).
0
Reality of a “deity”?
written by 1proudkaffur4life , November 01, 2012
One point in this discussion seems to me being missed is the issue of how can a “men-made” concept of a deity be proved? Sure some people who observe this universe can come to a conclusion, that it is too fine-tuned to be all just coincidental, and that a “maker/creator” must be involved. This all will not suffice as “evidence” that “Islam” as a “religion” is correct. If one rejects the Hadith of the Night-journey from Mecca to Jerusalem, MuahamMAD NEVER MET his deity allah! I Has any Muslim ever claimed to have had a “personal” encounter with allah? So far I have not met one, and I'd like to hear from Muslims if they have any encounter with their deity. In the New-Testament St. Paul wrote that the “body” of humans is a temple of god and that the spirit lives in the “believers” who are “saved”. The same idea is missing in Islam, allah is a “distant” gawd, one who wants to be left alone with the unbelievers...

68:44 "Then leave Me alone with such as reject this Message and call Our pronouncements a lie. Systematically by degrees, step by step, We shall punish them in ways they can not even imagine."
Here this demented sadist has penalties in store one in his worst nightmare could not imagine,
Nice fella indeee! One worthy of praise and admiration- NOT!

or
73:11 "Leave Me alone to deal with the beliers (those who deny My Verses). Respite those who possess good things for a little while. Verily, with Us are heavy shackles (to bind), a raging fire (to burn), food that chokes, and a torturous penalty of a painful doom."

89:21” Nay, when the earth is made to crumble the Lord comes, His angels rank upon rank, and Hell is brought face to face, man will remember, but how will that avail him? For His Chastisement will be such as no other can inflict. None punishes as He will punish! None can bind as He will bind."

BTW “Reed Wilson” do these verses not confirm eternal hell a punishment which last longer than the LIFE-SPAN of any human, if “eternal” is NEVER-ENDING. Considering the fact that the vast majority of those peoples crime will be NOT TO HAVE BLIND FAITH!

No wonder that people in order to avoid such a “fate” will rationalize their blind faith!

And then this demented stoned-gawd allah is incapable of “forgiveness” (contrary to the claim “it” makes in the quran) he is only “nice” to people who suck up to it. This is the same gawd who according to his words, sent Jesus/Isa with the message to “forgive others their sins”.

One does not really need people like Terry Jones and others to reject Islam, just reading the madness in the quran will suffice, never mind that here and there some “nice” verses are thrown in..
0
Rami
written by Malem , November 01, 2012
Faith goes beyond what you can perceive with your limited physical senses, it does not necessarily follow the rules of what you call science. It allows one to believe in a Allah we cannot see here in our physical world but who can achieve what seems physically impossible to us. Faith is founded on a spiritual plane not a physical plane, however this does not discount that science, rational thinking aren’t how we arrived at believing in Allah. I see no contradiction in fact between having faith in Allah and science, especially since the study of science was created by Allah. The prophet Isa once said "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes." Also in the Bible it says Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” So there are definitive statements to counter the DOUBT or the assertion that someone faith is for weak people, in fact the opposite conclusion can be drawn that it is for the strong. In the Quran it states “Allah is the Protector of those who have faith: from the depths of darkness” pointing to the case where people need to reach inside for strength and find it thru Allah.
0
Malem
written by xyz , November 01, 2012
"No Faith is for the strong willed and those who have the strength and vision. "

Malem please read about Mustafa Kamal Attaturk. He is the Father of modern and secular Turkey. He abolished Islamic Caliphate. He encouraged to wear western clothes for men and women. He called Americans and Europeans to start western education in turkey and he was alcoholic.

Do you consider kamal Attaturk strong willed and visionary ?

Religious faith only makes one Mullah, Malem or delusional.

Faith in religion and faith in yourself are two different things. One who believes in religion cannot bring a change.
0
Malem
written by xyz , November 01, 2012

Do you believe Hussain , grandson of Mohammed didn't have Faith in Islam Allah and Mohammed? Why he and his whole family was killed by other Muslims ( who followed a political islam ) so mercilessly.



0
@ Malem
written by This is Rami Rustom , November 01, 2012
> Faith goes beyond what you can perceive with your limited physical senses, it does not necessarily follow the rules of what you call science.

Thats right. Because faith is void of reason.

Note that reason is also not limited to one's physical senses. For example, we have a theory about the origin of the Multiverse and no one perceived that.

> It allows one to believe in a Allah we cannot see here in our physical world but who can achieve what seems physically impossible to us.

Mysticism.

> Faith is founded on a spiritual plane not a physical plane, however this does not discount that science, rational thinking aren’t how we arrived at believing in Allah.

Really? So what is your explanation that Allah exists?

> I see no contradiction in fact between having faith in Allah and science, especially since the study of science was created by Allah.

But its your faith in Allah that you use as justification that Allah made science. So your *Allah made science* theory is justified by your faith in the idea that *Allah exists*.

> The prophet Isa once said "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes." Also in the Bible it says Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” So there are definitive statements to counter the DOUBT or the assertion that someone faith is for weak people,

Definitive? No. You are committing a mistake here equivalent to the mistake I explained in your previous sentence. You have faith in the idea that *Allah exists*. And you use that idea as your justification of the idea that "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes," and of the idea that "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.”

Whats definitive about faith in the idea that *Allah exists*? What is your explanation that that idea is true?

> in fact the opposite conclusion can be drawn that it is for the strong. In the Quran it states “Allah is the Protector of those who have faith: from the depths of darkness” pointing to the case where people need to reach inside for strength and find it thru Allah.

Thats another idea that is justified by your idea that *Allah exists*. But instead of having an explanation that says *Allah exists*, you have faith that that idea is true. What is explanation for the idea that *Allah exists*?
0
Malem
written by xyz , November 01, 2012
"No Faith is for the strong willed and those who have the strength and vision. "

Please read about Mohammed Ali Jinnah, the Founder of Pakistan. He was a completely westernized person, educated in west, wear only western clothing, speak English. He never went to a mosque to pray. He used to drink alcohol. He always speak in English for his public speeches. People would not understand a word what he was saying but they had faith in him.

Do you consider him a man with strong will and vision although he didn't have any religious faith??
0
Turkey
written by dead or alive , November 01, 2012
xyz,Turkey is the trojan horse of the Muslim world.They will always be Muslim frist,no matter how western they appear,talk,ect.They have a strong faith in thier God.How powerfull is faith?History tells us that millions are murderd because of thier faith,and a man with faith can kill with his bare hands.We are all born with a heart,and faith comes from within.
0
xyz
written by Malem , November 01, 2012
Why do I care about a politician from Turkey? I dont live there, I care about my country only when it comes to who runs it. As for if you believe in religion you cannot bring about change, then you might want to take that up with the founder of the USA, pretty sure they left England because they wanted freedom of religion and to follow their own beliefs, they brought about a host of changes. Nice try though lad.
0
Movie time!
written by Tanstaafl jw , November 02, 2012
Everybody get your popcorn!
0
Kaser
written by fineliving56 , November 02, 2012
Thank you Kaser … I too, appreciate your excellent analyses of the Muslim mind … coming from deferent religion your self , you see similarities .

I find Muslim women accepting the notion that they are nothing but as second rate human, most troubling … I think one of the reasons for some Muslim women who think that, is goes back to self esteem …. or guilt of some kind, and doing what Allah told to do somehow, make up, for what they think they did wrong .

They feel guilt of thinking they did things wrong in the eyes of their Muslim family, so they try to make up by covering in black and act as they have no right to live as they like to live .. Mistakes are not allowed in Muslim family for women … it is called Zuhud .

Also sometimes, women are harsher on other women then men themselves on women … I have seen it too … But I do agree subtlety, we women could be movers and shakers in Muslim society … if all Muslim women refuse to marry a married Muslim man, the problem of meltable wives will be solves … if they only would refuse to marry until they start working and earn their own money… if they only refuse to marry as teens .. but as you know some times women are forced and they have no choice but to relent .

I am hopeful for the future of humanity … it is not going to be '' what has been'' , but what it will, yet to be discovered … men and women will face this hard life side by side with no difference .

Peace

0
Wives
written by Malem , November 02, 2012
Both my wives earn a very good living, and getting married as a teen is also in the west as well. However Allah has chosen men to lead the family that is the way it shall be.
0
Malam
written by fineliving56 , November 02, 2012
Do I have to tell you what you can do with your Usless Allah and ITS choices …

You are a bigamist in here Malam … do not be so proud … you sound so backward and prehistoric

The fact your women let you do that to them … tell me what kind of women they are .
0
Malem the Gypo
written by Betty , November 02, 2012
http://www.aina.org/news/20121029195111.htm
This is the Egypt our boy talks about, and the toleration of ALL religions, what a joke and a liar he is. Tell us more about Isa?
0
Here's another
written by Betty , November 02, 2012
From Egypt, wonderful folks there, and it used to be an allright place, before Muslims started their programs...
http://english.alarabiya.net/a...47065.html
0
...
written by Jye , November 02, 2012
Allah was created just so Mohammed could justify his misogyny, and lust for power. And there isn't a shortage of pathetic little Muslim men ready to treat women like possessions.
Your "wives" Malem? You make me sick. Would you be a second husband to a woman? No you wouldn't. You're a disgusting excuse for a human being.
0
Betty / Malem
written by Kaser , November 02, 2012
The "Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice Authority" A politically correct name for the "Oppression Police"

In the name of the same religion whose followers publicly, on TV, Authorize Sodomy to enlarge the anus to pack more explosives!
All in the name of the most important Islamic duty - Jihad.
See here for those of you unaware of this fatwa: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik5GZap_-_A

Hey Malem - care to comment on this? I'm sure you'll say that this poor TV commentator does not understand the Quran also.
Bu Malem - how can this be???? Allah is the greatest of communicators???

What a joke...
0
Fineliving / Malem
written by Kaser , November 02, 2012
Fineliving, Malem is trying to get under your skin.
Fineliving, you represent what Malem despises most - Strong women that stand-up for what they believe in.

His two wives are nothing but Islamic drones, completely submitted to their overlord husband.
You can bet his wives must stay in live with the old man's religious fanaticism.

And Malem gave us his answer to the question: Would you accept to be second husband to one wife? His answer: No of course, this goes against the will of Allah.

So four wives to each man but Allah, being unfair, give a 50/50 birth rate for boys/girls. Meaning with Allah's distorted math skills, if each man marries, each will have 1 wife.
Except our prophet - he had nine... And his henchemen, they could get 4 wives... Plus their slaves... War booty.

Ahhhh Malem, what a super cult you belong to!
0
THANKS
written by Gautam , November 02, 2012
DEAR BROTHER THANKS FOR MOVIE ,Exposing Muhammad is helping humanity. greaT JOB
0
fineliving betty
written by malem , November 05, 2012
Your jealously is amazing
0
Interesting Jye
written by non believer , November 06, 2012
"Your "wives" Malem? You make me sick. Would you be a second husband to a woman? No you wouldn't. You're a disgusting excuse for a human being.
Mo knew only about his lust, not about the tender feelings of women. And so are his followers.
0
Non Believer
written by Malem , November 06, 2012
Again your envy on how I live is blinding your logic. I am allowed to four wives, I chose to have two. Both family are happy and loved. There is no such thing as a second Husband nor would I choose that, if you want that than find a country that allows it. My wives are not prisoners, they agreed to the marriage and are extremely happy so maybe it is you who are unhappy with your life?
0
Malem
written by Non believer , November 06, 2012
I don't envy you. I pity you, A man who can not think from other person's view point. One man one woman is logical. If a man can get jealous if his wife sleeps with another man a woman also would feel the same in sharing a man. Mo wanted more women and so his Allah said okay like he said for all his cravings. Your wives like you are brainwashed to believe that it is their fate to share you. In fact physiologically a woman can have sex immediately after one but a man needs some time to recover. That is why men gang rape a woman but women can't gang rape a man.He would be flaccid after the first one. So Your Allah/God has created woman in such away that she can take more men. Only your Mo twisted it to suit his needs. As for me I am happy being loyal to my sole partner. I give her 100%.(no 50-50 business) Because She is equal to me or even better than me. I don't follow any religion. But I consider all human beings are equal irrespective of their gender. Even eunuchs,gays and lesbions deserve to live their life the way they want.
0
non believer
written by malem , November 07, 2012
Your inability to see the logic behind multiple wives limits your openness. Your logic of why a man attacks another is sick, which by logic comes from a sick mind. You dont follow Allah because you are weak, and your weakness makes you attack others and how they live. You are funny to state "All human beings are equal, even gays enuchs etc.." but then you turn around and attack Muslims. Funny how your equal treatment for ALL is not really ALL, just your version... Envy will do that to you lad
0
Malem
written by non believer , November 07, 2012
I am not attacking you or any person. I am attacking Islam which in the name of Allah discriminates between believers and non believers. Authentically says women have half the intelligence of men which is rubbish. Which says man can have four women but a woman can have only one husband. I am so strong mentally because I follow my conscience, my reasoning and application of my mind rather than blindly believing a madcap who set one rule for himself and another for others. I can't believe that a person who stooped to the level of desiring his daughter in law could ever be a prophet.
0
Non Believer
written by Malem , November 08, 2012
Take a look at your statement "In fact physiologically a woman can have sex immediately after one but a man needs some time to recover. That is why men gang rape a woman but women can't gang rape a man" That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. You present the fact men gang rape women is because they cant have sex immediately after? Are you serious? That is sick. They reason men commit that crime (I noticed you dont call it that) is because they are no better than animals and have no value on women and their goal is to demean them it has nothing to do with sex. Lad you have problem and it is clear from your post, and quite sad as well.
0
Malem
written by non believer , November 08, 2012
You are using all sorts of weird arguments to malign me rather than defending your daughter in law desiring prophet and his invention called Islam. I have not eulogized gang rape but have said that if Your Allah is the creator, physiologically he has designed a woman to have more husbands than for a man to have more wives and then to satisfy the lust of your prophet he makes a rule that prophet can take as many as he likes and his followers can take four. Ideally one man one wife is a socially desirable and morally correct rule. You did not answer my query as to hurting the tender feelings of women when they share a man. Just let me know what feeling you will have when one of your wives wants another man. The same feeling a woman will also have. But because she is physically weak and because she has been brain washed not to confront a man she suffers silently. Who is sick? Me a person who has consideration for others or you who adore an inconsiderate prophet
0
non believer
written by Malem , November 08, 2012
You are trying to snake out of your obviously gross and sickneing statements, I wish not to dialogue with such a person.
0
Malem
written by Kaser , November 09, 2012
Try me then Malem.

If a man is allowed four wives, then why did Allah create humans with a 50/50% boy/girl birth ratio? Why not 20/80% boy/girl - that way, all men could have fours wives.
Why, again, are your Allah's laws (Quran) not corresponding to the way your Allah supposedly created human reproduction dynamics?
Why Malem - it makes no sense... Don't you agree?

Morally and intellectually, Malem, women are our equals. They are as intelligent as we men are - probably more - because thousands of years raising kids gave women a very developed and organized mind. There is one area where they are much much weaker than us though... Violence and desire to control and dominate. This is testosterone territory.

Malem, that you mention no woman can have two husbands or that you would never accept to be second husband to one woman is plain simple contempt for them. And then you hide behind the laws of Islam to justify your position. This is cowardice.

Malem, MOST males want many women. I am not different, genetics make me attracted to all women. But I chose one particular woman to be my life partner and she also chose me. I no more want to be with another women than I want her to be with another man. This is my sole control over her and she over me.

Your wives were raised in an Islamic context. And this Islamic ideology has properly put them in their place so they accept what they know is unacceptable. They were raised to accept the unacceptable.
Malem, you will NEVER KNOW their true feelings, because your wives are shackled by Islam. They cannot condemn what they see because they live in a religion that tells them to shut up. You know full well they cannot question Islam with you. You are closed to any and all argumentation.
There is Allah, Islam and the Quran. Nothing else is acceptable in your eyes.

With all due respect Malem, you are indeed a pathetic man, like all other controlling Muslims "relics from the dark ages".
May your kind slowly disappear from the face of the earth, replaced, gradually, generation by generation, by humans which embrace equality and respect for all.

... not embrace an 1400 year-old religion created by a man lusting for women and control of his peers - through violence.

Write comment
This content has been locked. You can no longer post any comments.

busy
 

About the book || Reviews by: Steven Simpson | Abul Kasem | Prof Sami Alrabaa | Ibn Kammuna

islamic-jihad-cover


'Islamic Jihad' in Bangla
islamic-jihad-bangla
Aasma Riaz: "Thank you so much for your book "Islamic Jihad" and showing me the "Big Picture". For 7-8 days, I was glued to your book, absorbing so much information that I did not know existed. You have crisply covered so much in your book and quoted historical references extensively. I am just overwhelmed with different emotions after reading your book..., a priceless tome."

Editor: M A Khan | Site design: Dan Zaremba
Founded on 20 November 2005


Announcements

Proxy Server: To view blocked websites, use this: iwebproxy

Syndication