www.islam-watch.org

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Islam is a Totalitarian Cult, So I Left It: Italian Muslimah

E-mail Print PDF

When I went on in further reading of the sirat written by Ibn Ishaq and ahadith, I felt more and more uncomfortable with all the atrocities and insane absurdities I found in them...


Am Italian Muslim girl's letter to Ali Sina of Faithfreedom.org:

Dear Ali Sina,

My name’s V…. and I’m a 26 years old girl from Italy. I have been in the tunnel of Islam for 6 years, and now I don’t adhere to any religion, I’m just a humanist. I still believe in God but no more dogmas or things like this, I had enough with Islam. I discovered it while I was searching a path to the Divine, and due to my fondness of Persian mystical poets I started to practice the deen at the age of 21. I used to read only apologetic books about the life of the so-called prophet Muhammad, and I thought he was a sort of Christ descended on earth to save humanity. Please, don’t laugh at my naivety, but if the finest intellects like Ibn Arabi said that the man was the best of creation it means that psychological power of this evil cult is very strong. Goebbels said that even a lie repeated over and over becomes truth.

When I went on in further reading of the sirat written by Ibn Ishaq and ahadith, I felt more and more uncomfortable with all the atrocities and insane absurdities I found in them – as a woman and (first of all) as a human. So I passed through a strong crisis because if Allah can deceive whoever he wants without any pity as it’s said in the Koran, then I was lost. After going in depth within the Koran also, I found out that it couldn’t be an uncreated book. There are clear opportunistic changes of religious and political agenda between the Meccan period and the Medinese one, too much incomplete phrases and a God that is represented like a Mafia godfather. According to Asharite theology Allah can deliberately do evil to his creatures, and we can’t argue with human reason in order of questioning the knowledge Allah has reserved to Himself. It’s for this reason Islam fears philosophy and the best intellectuals like Ibn Rushd and Ibn Sina were charged with apostasy.

I used to think this religion was the purest thing in this world, but it’s only a totalitarian cult. It’s not a case if its principal doctrine is tawhed. Tawhed means uniformity not unity. It’s a mercilessly reductio ad unum. Like the hellish desert sun, under which he was born, that destroys any sign of life around.

Islam doesn’t want free souls, it wants slaves. Totalitarian regimes care only to implement propagation of their ideology through the outer control of large masses. And for this purpose they need a fanatic army. We’ve seen in history that at long this method doesn’t work, for human mind can always been awakened at the end.

Muhammad instead did more: he implanted directly in the most inner corner of men the semen of self-deception; making people bow down towards Mecca several times a day and think in the same way, like robotic workers in a cruel assembly line. Whoever stops is fired in Hell. He promised men a heavenly brothel putting aside reward for women (who must obey even there), and made wedding and childbearing a categorical imperative. The burden is, of course, mostly on women’s shoulders, considered just a womb and a vagina for the satisfactions of their masters. Family is run as a military unit. Atheist philosopher Elias Canetti wrote similar things about religions in his greatest work, Mass and Power.

Unlike Ibn Taimiyya, my conclusion is that free evil is far better than a so called and unprovable Good imposed with violence. Free will, dialectic and ethical pluralism are the pillars of freedom. Who does not consider an individual outside his community is an enemy for freedom. It’s because of this that theocratic fanatics and other fascists hate the philosophy behind human rights. Continue with your job Ali Sina.

Comments (108)Add Comment
0
Italian Muslimsah
written by fineliving56 , October 12, 2012
I hope there is away for Italian Muslimsah to read posts here, but if not I am posted anyway for all Muslims who like to leave

Congratulation to you for the ability to reach this forgone conclusion …your letter reveal you have gone through the same process of thinking that all ex Muslims go through .

It will be all right …. comeing out on the other side of the door of Islam is nothing but happiness … secret happiness no words could describe accurately … you have came out reassured and free … I know what I am talking about …I went through it … being a women born to Islam like you ….…
When I reached the conclusion that Islam was nothing but …. a hoax ...a fake …a sham … …. I could not sleep for days …all from conflicting emotions that went through me ….. joy and sadness … relieved and worried… Anger and calmness …. loss and validation …

now I do not feel conflicted anymore … I feel validated, assured and happy .

It is BECAUSE you are intelligent, smart and intuitive young women, you actually wised up to what Islam is all about so … Good job

Good job …. Italian EX MUSLIMAH … you are no longer Italian Muslimah

I will repeat what you said …. Ali Sina, continue your job and I will add to Ali Sina, Muhammad khan … Wafa Sultan …. Robert spencer … Pamela … and all other who risk their lives to keep doing their job ….. state the truth about islam



0
To everyone … check out Mailonline,com head line this morning about Muslim child brides
written by fineliving56 , October 12, 2012
Please read Mailonline.com new article just got posted … it is about the world of CHILD BRIDS in Islamic countries …

It is sicking to say the least

Too bad …. mailonline.com failed again … it did not call it what it is … and whom these people are and what they believe in ? …

.I am shouting at them and saying ….. MUSLIMS ??!!! .. …MUSLIMS tallabans ??!! … islam it self ???!!! …

after all, Muhammad … the PROPHET of Islam …. DID marry Aysha at 6 and consummated the marriage at 9 .

shame on Muslims for absolutely doing nothing to try to stop the pedophilia problem that happens day in and day out in the Islamic world …

You knew what is disgusting? … a muslim man told me when asked why he does nothing to save girls from this rape of a child that happens under the disguise of Islamic marriage ,

He said : …. who are we to get involved in family matters … a father is a guardian of his little girls child and if he says, it is OK to marry off his child , he has the right to … "'

I say to him and to all who do this …. shove off you filthy Muslims … you will pay for your crimes against your children who you supposed to protect …. and not in the after life … now .

Disgrace

0
...
written by neutral , October 13, 2012
perfectly told........... Trust in the Lord Jesus Christ and see the change..... Start reading the Bible and see the change if there is no change in you and God does not speak ur free to leave the religion..... but give it a try just once.....
0
Italian Muslimah
written by kope , October 13, 2012
you still called yourself Muslimah ?

lol


Western women converting to Islam-Women's World-12-28-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbKqqai1V-c
0
Kope
written by fineliving56 , October 13, 2012
It might be true, western women have been converting to Islam after, arm bending and lies by their Muslim boyfriend, but also true , they have been wising up and leave Islam, later .

I have talked before, about an American friend of mine, who left islam and took off her veil after she was fooled by her Muslim husband and became a Muslima after she married him .

So …do not celebrate just yet …the people who are leaving Islam exceed in numbers of ones who are converting.
0
@Kope
written by Balam , October 13, 2012
Some Western women out of curiosity fall into the trap of Islam.It is just like trying drugs by the young without knowing the consequences.Some people might learn a lesson from her experiment and experience.I once noticed a FLY which was attracted to the cake with SYRUP TOPPING.When it landed on it,It got its legs stuck in the syrup and it could not escape till it died.Mostly,It is the flies which are attracted to the heap of FILTH and SHIT called Islam.You would never see the HONEY BEES being attracted to the FILTH.It is always better to be SAFE than SORRY later.It is almost Impossible to get out of the LUNATIC ASYLUM OF ISLAM.
0
...
written by kope , October 13, 2012
one person by one person islam will take over the world
0
Gen. Dostum
written by Jimat Khorasan , October 13, 2012
Evil Islamo fascist like Dr. Zakir Naik extol the virtues of a lying religious cult; duping the feeble and gullible minded into believing that an illiterate Arab madman from 6th century can provide all the spiritual needs for humanity! The present day Muslim is as much a sad victim of this lying and evil cult!

The problems found amongst many lonely, gullible, poor, downtrodden, Afro-Caribs and prison birds makes Islam attractive because of its Ummah and so called clean living. The truth is ...some the biggest drug smugglers, money launderers,criminals and pimps are to be found amongst Muslims!

Muslims leaving the 'cosy' Islamic Ummah and the strict regimen of their cult; for the open, liberal and free world; may find it all somewhat daunting. Islam aims to entice by its inclusiveness..; just like cults do. Hitler and Muhammad are alike. It will grow, but it is not for the educated or people who have reasoning power! Islam forcibly shuts it our for Muslims!!
That's the reason Islamic countries sadly lag behind in thought process, social progress and human values. They need technicians from Christian and Jewish minds to extract the wealth (oil) from under their feet!

If the Islamic Allah creates and controls everything.....why did Allah not create everyone as a Muslim & why can't Allah control or destroy Shaitan? Muslims...read your Hadiths and Quran to realise the absurdities within them. If Ibrahim built the Ka'aba, how old is the Ka'aba / Mecca....at least get your historical facts right! Islamic history simply does not add up!!
0
To World
written by fineliving56 , October 13, 2012
Kope's mind is the true Muslim mind

Thanks Kope …

I feel validate of what I have been trying to explain about the Muslim mind, that I know fully well .

Anymore of these "' telling"' statements … Muslim ?



0
Islamic Intoxication
written by Montegue , October 13, 2012
Usually the western women who got snared into Islam are unable to extricated themselves from it. This Italian woman is very lucky not to have been caught inside Islamic net. There are many variations in how these women are ensnared. Some are married to Muslim men and travel with their husbands back to their countries and locked up in Harem of concubines; some are made sex slaves in locked up basements sold to Muslim tourists, especially many have married to men who already have many wives in their country, who do not have the confidence of his western wives' abiding love.

This Italian women is just too lucky.
0
kope
written by Kaser , October 13, 2012
Dream on Sweetie, dream on.
Do the math (if you can) : "Women" + "Education" + "World/Information/Internet" = Fu*k-off Islam!
Not right now. Not in a year. But in a few generations...
Islam will keep on festering where it shines the most: Piss-poor countries with weak (of Islamo-fanatic) governments.

Have a good night Kope - dream on.
0
fineliving56, Kaser, Balam, Jimat Khorasan
written by kope , October 13, 2012

read below and pull your hair


Thousands of Christian women are converting to Islam for love. But is it wise?

http://www.spectator.co.uk/features/8667291/till-faith-do-us-part/
0
Oi kope
written by abc , October 13, 2012
Come on man, let them enjoy their little moment. They are desperate!
Some lass in Italy is confused and the ex Muslims have to publish it all over the net.
Don't remind them of the people who convert to Islam!!
0
muslims still think they will get 72 virgins in imaginary jannat after dying
written by HARKAT UL JIHAD EI KAFIROOON , October 13, 2012




muslims still then they will get erected jon and irgins in imaginary jannat.they dont accept truth that islam is false ideology based on falsehood of judaism.

jews xtians muslims r most foolish ppl in all world.
0
@fine living
written by balam , October 13, 2012
Thank you for your comments.SEX,RAPE and SAVAGERY are the three main ingredients of Islam.Some Western women have an addiction for SEX and they find controlling Muslim men most suitable.They like to be chained like animals,whipped and raped.People can always get what they look for.Mohammad had all these qualities and every Muslim tries to emulate him.Like wise Muslim women also LOVE SEX in all forms.Innocence of Muslims is a woderful depiction of Mohammad.It is a must see 'film'.
0
Bravo!
written by Tanstaafl jw , October 13, 2012
Bravo, bella!
0
kope nothing to celebrate about,if western wemen marry muslims guys.
written by saviour , October 13, 2012
u can't accept the fact that millions of muslim ar living this cult call islam.why is't that what civilise nations call crimes, islam take it as devine injunction? No wander must muslim scholars in my country call osama binladen the man behind 9/11 world trade center bumbing a hero,nd they blame the west 4 lebelling osama binladen as a terorist.For mulala my heart gose to her, nd i hope she come out of hospital alive.For those islamist thugs in pakistan brase yourselfs for the reality, your islamist cultism days ar number, it countdown time nwn nd the people must of whom ar muslims ar awakening to the evil cult call islam.
0
Bravo
written by Worldpeace , October 13, 2012
Bravo, liberated Italian woman, bravo fineliving56.
0
Hey Kopeislam
written by fineliving56 , October 13, 2012
If you do not have hair, pull on your beard

75 % of people who convert to Islam, leave it in the first year alone

amusing
0
fineliving56 ...75 % of people who convert to Islam, leave it in the first year alone
written by kope , October 14, 2012
even if that is true

the rate islam is spreading, islam will take over europe in next 5 decades
0
@ abc
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 14, 2012
> the rate islam is spreading, islam will take over europe in next 5 decades

You are assuming that the rate of Islam spreading will be constant for the next 5 decades. Why do you assume that?
0
Rami
written by def , October 14, 2012
I think the last post should have been addressed to kope!
I have not been discussing European population demographics.
Since you ask, then in my opinion it is hard to predict tomorrow let alone 50years from now.
0
Rami Rustom
written by kope , October 14, 2012


> the rate islam is spreading, islam will take over europe in next 5 decades

You are assuming that the rate of Islam spreading will be constant for the next 5 decades. Why do you assume that?



you quote me not abc

read my blog for the answer

the spread of islam in next decade will makes all islamophobe shit in pants

http://hfghj23458654fgha.xanga.com/
0
@ def
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 14, 2012
> I have not been discussing European population demographics. Since you ask, then in my opinion it is hard to predict tomorrow let alone 50years from now.

Its impossible! Doing so is prophecy. The X factor that can't be predicted is billions of human choices. Even 1 choice is impossible for us to predict another human to make. Now multiply that uncertainty by billions. Predicting such things is ridiculous.

Consider the factors involved in today's rate of Islam spreading and the factors that might exist in the future. Today, the internet is new. We've only recently started to spread the truth about Islam using this tool. Aside from that, we've only recently discovered how knowledge is created (I'm speaking of Popper's epistemology, which is actually 50 years old already). Knowing how knowledge is created matters because it dramatically decreases one's error rate in determining what is true and what is false. (For more explanation on this, see my blog post titled _Why don’t Ex-Muslims go public?_)

Now the internet + Popper's discovery means that someone like me is able to learn how knowledge is created while sitting at home at night. No school. No authority. Nothing getting in my way. We've never had this opportunity before. And over the next 50 years, many more people will learn it. Maybe in 50 years a substantial proportion of the human population will have learned this. The effect will be atheism on a mass scale (among other things).

-- Rami Rustom
http://beginningofinfinity.com/
http://ramirustom.blogspot.com
0
Rami Rustom
written by kope , October 14, 2012
you contradicted yourself


Rami Rustom quotes 1

Its impossible! Doing so is prophecy. The X factor that can't be predicted is billions of human choices. Even 1 choice is impossible for us to predict another human to make. Now multiply that uncertainty by billions. Predicting such things is ridiculous.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rami Rustom quotes 2

Now the internet + Popper's discovery means that someone like me is able to learn how knowledge is created while sitting at home at night. No school. No authority. Nothing getting in my way. We've never had this opportunity before. And over the next 50 years, many more people will learn it. Maybe in 50 years a substantial proportion of the human population will have learned this. The effect will be atheism on a mass scale (among other things).

0
Spread of Islam
written by Montegue , October 14, 2012
Islam cannot expand without Saudi's oil money, but by about 2030 the oil well will be dried up. When the oil has dried up, not only Saudi will not have income from oil, it must paid to buy oil from infidels. Or better yet go back to stone age.

During the time of Ted Roosevelt, before the US opened the oil field in Saudi, the country used to be much poorer than Egypt, who was at the time an English colony, which was benevolent to the Saudis, whose inhabitants lived in tents spent their time between their tents and under palm trees, who received their clothing from the charity of Egypt, who only wealth was tea kettles. If they had a camel, they were revered as rich men. In such straight, the were not able to advance the cause of Islam to Europeans because they were coarse, ignorant, nomads.
0
Montegue
written by kope , October 14, 2012
how do you expand islam with money please explain?
0
@ Kope
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 14, 2012
You said I contradicted myself. I think you misunderstood my 2nd quote:

1 - Predictions include numbers. Kope said that something will happen within 5 decades. That is prophecy.

2 - I'm saying that IF Popperian epistemology spreads on a mass scale, THEN atheism will spread on a mass scale. Note the word "maybe" in my quote 2. I said nothing about whether atheism will spread faster or slower than Islam spreads. Making such claims is prophecy.
0
TRUE ISLAM
written by balam , October 14, 2012
Mustafa Kemal,father of Modern Turkey accurately described ISLAM AS THE ABSURD THEOLOGY OF AN IMMORAL BEDUOIN{MOHAMMAD}.Ref Holy Terror by Amer Taheri page 187.You don't have to add even a single letter after that.According to ANWAR SHAIKH,Islam was a POLITICAL IDEOLOGY and not a DIVINE RELIGION.Both the definition are true because A TREE IS KNOWN BY ITS FRUITS.
0
High birthrates among Muslima's are falling
written by Demsci , October 14, 2012
I heard in 2011 and later that even in many Islamic countries the birthrates are falling or beginning to fall. And in the Western countries Muslima's birthrates are converging on those of the other women.

There are reports that Iran, Turkey, Tunisia already have birthrates around 1,8 children per woman. It is reported that Erdogan and Ahmadinejad exhort Turkish and Iranian women to have more babies. There are rapidly falling birthrates in Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh and in more Islamic countries.

It is because women get more and more and better and better educated. And educated women seek employment, and no longer wish to have many children. And perhaps this is why the Taliban is against educating women. Because they understand that their own women, once educated, will get a lot less children.
0
'abc' released
written by Admin. , October 14, 2012
Hi 'abc', it seems your nick was blocked either by accident or an unauthorized intruder.

It has been released. You can use that ID again.
0
Thank you
written by abc , October 14, 2012
Admin people
0
Thank you
written by abc , October 14, 2012
Admin people
0
Demsci ....High birthrates among Muslima's are falling
written by kope , October 14, 2012
no, we breed like rabbits
0
Rami Rustom
written by kope , October 14, 2012
Rami Rustom said 1 - Predictions include numbers. Kope said that something will happen within 5 decades. That is prophecy.........

i dont thing you know difference between prediction and prophecy
0
@ kope
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 14, 2012
> i dont thing you know difference between prediction and prophecy

I use the word prophecy the way David Deutsch does in his book _The Beginning of Infinity_. Deutsch says:

> Some explanations do have reach into the distant future, far beyond the horizons that make most other things unpredictable. One of them is that fact itself. Another is the infinite potential of explanatory knowledge – the subject of this book.
>
> To attempt to predict anything beyond the relevant horizon is futile – it is prophecy – but wondering what is beyond it is not. When wondering leads to conjecture, that constitutes speculation, which is not irrational either. In fact it is vital. Every one of those deeply unforeseeable new ideas that make the future unpredictable will begin as a speculation. And every speculation begins with a problem: problems in regard to the future can reach beyond the horizon of prediction too – and problems have solutions.

Deutsch, David (2011-07-21). The Beginning of Infinity: Explanations That Transform the World (Kindle Locations 8387-8393). Penguin Group. Kindle Edition.


The point is, you claim that the rate of Islam growth today will equal the rate of Islam growth over the next 5 decades. This is prophecy. It assumes that all relevant variables will stay constant.

Predicting human decisions in the future by basing your prediction on historical human decisions is a philosophical mistake known as historicism. Karl Popper refuted it decades ago.
0
...
written by Jye , October 14, 2012
Native Europeans are in demographic decline, at less than 2 kids per couple. Muslim immigrants have, on average, twice as many children. In one generation there will be the same amount of European grandchildren, to Muslim immigrant grandchildren. It isn't prophecy, it is a mathematical certainty. What we will then have is a clash of civilizations, or maybe all immigrants will assimilate and everyone will be European. Either way, things will get very interesting, to say the least.
0
Demographical expansion of muslims!
written by Kafirwala , October 14, 2012

I think the muslim population now in any European country or American continent is less than 10% now. At the current rate, the demographical representation of muslim population is likely to increase in future. There are no doubts about it. Then what will happen is the question. In my opinion, the present Assam ( Bangladeshi muslims) and Myanmar ( Rohingya muslims) wii repeat, that's all!
0
written by kope, October 13, 2012 one person by one person islam will take over the world
written by Angry Ant , October 15, 2012
Show us a picture, Kope- I'll bet you are as butt-ugly as the bearded Taliban ragheads whose only way to get a woman is by child "marriage" via an equally repulsive father. Stick to goats, sheep and camels as permitted by your prophet! (but make sure they don't get a look at you first)
0
"neutral"
written by Angry Ant , October 15, 2012
PLEASE! Don't invoke more religion, the brave girl has only just escaped one prison! History proves ALL religion is bad; even today christian fundamentalists are trying to delude children with creationist lunacy, in their schools, no less. So, with the greatest respect... BUGGER OFF!
0
Angry Ant
written by kope , October 15, 2012
you smeel
0
Winds of change
written by balam , October 15, 2012
The opinion about Muslims and Islam is changing fast in the West specially after 9/11 and 7/7.There is no chance Muslims taking over the West.Just as King Ferdinand expelled all the Muslims from SPAIN,it could happen again in whole of EUROPE.History usually repeats itself.Muslims represent the EVIL AND UGLY face of humanity.Muslims will never assimilate in the West because they can't go against the teaching of Mohammad who wants Muslims to love him more than any body else.Mohammad never got love from his mother who dumped him with the Beduoin family.His alleged father died four years before he was born.He lived in harsh conditions.Hence,in return he could not give LOVE but only HATE to his Muslim followers.Instead of Muslims taking over the WEST,they will be ethnically cleansed in the years to come.Watch my lips.
0
@balam
written by Rationalist , October 15, 2012
All you said is good, but Muslims are known for reproduction Jihad. Mind you number counts!
0
Worth every word...pt. 1
written by Amboyduke , October 15, 2012
A German's View of Islam

This is one of the best explanations of the Muslim terrorist situation I have ever read. There are many, but this is worth a read, even if you've read it before.

His references to past history are accurate and clear. Not long, easy to understand, clear, consice, and ACCURATE.
The author of this email is said to be Dr. Emanuel Tanya, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist.

*******************************************************
*********
A German's View on Islam

"A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism. 'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.'

We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is the religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the spectra of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.

The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honor-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.

The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is cowed and extraneous. Especially cowed...gutless is a better term. Impotent.
Let's say they're not gutless, but quietly and slyly in totall agreement with the "crazys"...that is more likely the fact.

(end part 1)
0
...
written by kope , October 15, 2012
germans people are white snakes ,do they plan to put jews in gas chamber again?
0
pt.2...
written by Amboyduke , October 15, 2012

Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.

The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet.

And who can forget Rwanda , which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'?

History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points:
Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence.
Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany , they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun."

(I say the fanatics own them already...what say you ABC...?}

As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts--the fanatics who threaten our way of life.

Lastly, anyone who doubts that the issue is serious is contributing to the passiveness that allows the problems to expand.
Let us hope that thousands are starting to wake up, world-wide, read this and think about it, and send it on - before it's too late.







0
Amboyduke
written by kope , October 15, 2012
so german will do what they did to jews?
0
Abc, kope what if?
written by xyz , October 15, 2012
What if Muslims take over the west in the future, just imagine the picture.

My question is where ordinary muslims like you and your children who are enjoying peaceful and proceperous lives in kafir lands will migrate than?? Never forget why your forefathers migrated from Islamic lands to kafir lands.

OR you ask your forfathers.

Would you say your forfathers made a mistake? You know the truth very well. Are you so brainless? Are you advocating Islam for fun??
0
weeping babies
written by anders , October 15, 2012
Many Muslim women will slowly think for and assert their dignity as humans , not subdued by holy men/bullies -and poof- Islam will go into decline. In the meantime the submissive and timid are in the ascendancy... but birthrates are declining and more Muslim women will get an education . I prophesise Muslim men will weep like babies
0
Amboyduke
written by Jye , October 15, 2012
Great article, Amboyduke. The silent majority will have to decide one way or another or wind up in the camp of the fanatics as the enemy of the west. I would like to think that they're silent because they fear the fanatics, but reality tells me that a great number of the "peaceful majority" do silently agree. You only have to look at what's happening throughout Europe. How many prefer to live in the hundreds of "culturally sensitive" (no go zone ghettos) of France than among the civilized natives? How many Muslims were polled that wanted Shariah Law to replace the law of Great Britain? Close to half. In fact, where are the protests against the actual Shariah Law courts that are up and running, that openly discriminate against women? Where were the massive Muslim protests against the the sexual grooming of English girls by their brethren?
*crickets chirping*
Yep, it's pretty obvious, and becoming more so as country after country are waking up and seeing where their kindness and tolerance is eventually leading.
0
...
written by Jye , October 15, 2012
But what they WILL protest against, is our laws and freedoms.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/new...le-HQ.html
0
@ Kope
written by balam , October 15, 2012
My opinion about Muslims is that they are all SNAKES,some more poisonous than others.You happen to be a RATTLE SNAKE.It was the biggest mistake that the WEST allowed so many CRAWLING SNAKES into their progressive and compassionate societies and treated these snakes as human beings.you can never change a snake into a humane human being.TAKE HUMANITY OUT OF A HUMAN BEING AND YOU ARE LEFT WITH A SNAKE IN HUMAN FORM AS A MUSLIM.
0
balam ,
written by kope , October 15, 2012
only white people can be snakes, i am not white, black nor brown or red, you are white
0
Muslim demographic expansion
written by Kafirwala , October 15, 2012
If the muslim population increases in the west beyond a point, I think the clash of civilisations as prophesied by Prof. Samuel P. Huntington will definitely take place. So many people from Asian and African countries are migrating to the west and all these people have no problem in assimilating western culture, except the muslims who just cannot adapt themselves to the changing life styles. Anyway, the progressive, culturally advanced westerners cannot go back to a dark age again. The 7th century barbarian scumbags called muslims create their own cultural island in the midst of a sweeping modernism and a permissive, liberal way of life and we can safely assume that it will certainly lead to a clash of civilisations at the end of which muslims will find themselves in a severe blood bath. With that Islam will be almost eliminated in the west. The current scenario points to such a possibility, say around 2025. It is rather inevitable, I think.
0
kope...
written by Amboyduke , October 15, 2012
listen kope...there is no way I am advocating the same treatment of muslims as happened to the Jews in Nazi Germany in the '30's and '40's.

However, let's look at it this way:
-the Jews never acted the way contemporary muslims are acting and they never tried to initiate by force or violence their religion/dogma on anyone.
-the Jew can be an annoying son-of-a-bitch, the same way ANYONE, or group, on occassion, can be annoying sons-of-bitches.
-if islam, (notice ISLAM, not "just radical, extremist" islam...because, like Jye has said, over 50% support the initiation of sharia in the countries they infest,)
continues to demonstrate it's collective insanity on the world's stage, then maybe the west will be forced to act against muslim's in such a way as to eradicate them and their "ideology" from the face of the earth.
My biggest fear is they won't have the guts to act until it's too late.
-islam is without a doubt one of, (if not THE MOST), clever, powerful, sly, nefarious, evil movements ever to inhabit this planet. If it takes a blood bath to get rid of them, then I fear that is what it will take.

I also feel that their generations of inbreeding has added to their overall lunatic mindset.
I've worked in an asylum. When you see these lunatics demonstrating about some movie, or drawing of mohammad, or what ever, you can see in their eyes a complete lack of rationality. Not one clue of reason.
Their mental illness is manifested in everything they do.

I do hope good old duh_swami is right when he/she believes islam will
"self destruct"...but I fear that isn't likely in the cards. We'll have to help them.
0
Rami
written by Malem , October 15, 2012
You see there are many people who THINK they can just rely on the internet for all their information, much like the same people who rely on rumors for knowledge. Lazy people dont want to learn, go to school, learn from multiple sources, study etc.. rather they would be "sitting at home at night. No school. No authority. Nothing getting in my way." That is why you have no knowledge of what you speak lad and most likely a dim future. Can you imagine going to Doctor Rami, Oh yes patient, I have studied for over several days on the internet and bathroom walls for my vast knowledge, im sure I can operate on you, hahaha. Oh to be so young and so foolish Rami...
0
@ Malem
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 16, 2012
> You see there are many people who THINK they can just rely on the internet for all their information, much like the same people who rely on rumors for knowledge.

But *all* information is on the internet, even the Quran and its many translations. And all the Hadith and their translations.

> Lazy people dont want to learn, go to school, learn from multiple sources, study etc.. rather they would be "sitting at home at night. No school. No authority. Nothing getting in my way." That is why you have no knowledge of what you speak lad and most likely a dim future.

So you think that *learning on the internet* and *learn, go to school, learn from multiple sources, study* are mutually exclusive. They aren't. The point that you've missed is that all the sources you speak of are on the internet.

> Can you imagine going to Doctor Rami, Oh yes patient, I have studied for over several days on the internet and bathroom walls for my vast knowledge, im sure I can operate on you, hahaha. Oh to be so young and so foolish Rami...

So you think that being born before me means that you have more relevant knowledge than I do. This is ageism. And its false logic. Learning rate (which depends on many things including error-correction methods) matters more than amount of time spent learning.
0
Rami
written by abc , October 16, 2012
There is a good conference going on at CERN at the moment.
Some of the words most prominent scientists, theology experts and philosophy experts are debating the origin of the universe and GOD.
Its something I think you might find interesting'
0
Lad ..Malam
written by fineliving56 , October 16, 2012
Every post, Rami has posted, had been in utmost respect for others and total care for sticking to the subject at hand, questioning and answering without getting personal …and his last post to you is a fine example .

You, on the other hand, Had been, abusive, belittling, obnoxious , biased , uninformative, disrespectful and arrogant with nothing to show, in all your posts .

Lad …. if you have nothing to say to refute all the charges that have been thrown at your Quran and Islam, then, you do not have to read here,so please, go back to your wives and your 10 kids and your practice that you SAY you have .

I have a question for you … lad

Any patients of yours got cured after you gave them camel urine for meds ? … as I remember you said it cures all kind of sicknesses like Muhammad have said .

What is your speciality in medicine again ?

0
Amboyduke
written by kope , October 16, 2012
we also have plan for you

my plan to create civil war between con and lib and take over
0
Kope … Kope … kope
written by fineliving56 , October 16, 2012
You Muslim …

you talk about taking overs the world [ lol] in spite the fact that all your Muslim brothers and sister can not, even, take over your own homes … [ shaking head ]

you are being kicked out, by your own people and being destroyed … in Syria …in Egypt ..in Iraq … in Yamane … in Lebanon …in Libya … in Tunis … and only the Arabic Muslims countries , need I say anything about the non Arab Muslims country ? [ shaking head ]

These wars made these countries go backward at least 50 years in advancement… it is going to take that much time to reach the level that they were in, before the '' bloody '' uprising ..

Iran, is nothing but a disaster waiting to happen ..it is run by a mad man with a nuke in his hands … the world WILL gang up on him and stop him from destroying everything around him … his people hate his guts … 90 % of Iranians are no longer Muslims and they will get rid of him one day .

Muslims ….

Stop killing your own children, first …

Dominate your own lives, first …

Feed your hungry children, first …

Secure good lives for all , first …

And when that all done, then you might get some respect back from the world … right now , You guys look … pathetic …. [ shaking head ]
0
Rami
written by Malem , October 16, 2012
Rami, rami rami, that is where your wrong lad. ALL information is not on the internet, if you believe that you will go nowhere in life. It is your choice though, so stay close to your laptop and be fed what it provides you, when you need to live real life, make sure your charge it and take it with you.

Fineliving, I am not one to advise via a posting website but your fascination with camel uring is quite odd. Have they no faucets where you are?
0
Why?
written by Worldpeace , October 16, 2012
Why is the truth elusive to some people?
0
Worldpeace...kope
written by Amboyduke , October 16, 2012
WP...just what exactly is this "elusive truth" to which you refer?

kope...you must mean a civil war between the libs who are bending over backwards to accomodate muslims everywhere and the rest of the world view that is starting to realize what it might take to end all this "cultural acceptance"...?
You and your "bros" will no doubt be allied with those "libs"...I think...

Although I am certain you will turn on the ones that support your kind.
I DO look forward to the day when these liberal pukes get their throats ripped out by the muslims they are trying to appease...the look on their faces will be priceless. The rest of us will be ready.
Time will tell...time will tell.
0
@ abc
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 16, 2012
> There is a good conference going on at CERN at the moment. Some of the words most prominent scientists, theology experts and philosophy experts are debating the origin of the universe and GOD. Its something I think you might find interesting'

K. I'm not sure what you want me to read though. Please give me a link. Give me something that you think would convince me. I'll read it and provide my criticism (if I have any).
0
@ Malem
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 16, 2012
> Rami, rami rami, that is where your wrong lad. ALL information is not on the internet, if you believe that you will go nowhere in life. It is your choice though, so stay close to your laptop and be fed what it provides you, when you need to live real life, make sure your charge it and take it with you.

Are you referring to books? Those can be purchased from amazon and read from an ipad.

What else isn't on the internet?
0
@ Worldpeace - Why is the truth elusive to some people?
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 16, 2012
> Why is the truth elusive to some people?

Psychologists have an answer: Cognitive Dissonance theory. Its flawed though. I'll explain the theory and then the flaw and its correction. (its from my blog)

> [...] there is new research being done about what psychologists call cognitive dissonance. The theory explains that when people are presented with a conflict of ideas, like where a new idea conflicts with one’s worldview, they experience a bad feeling, and so their subconscious attempts to relieve that bad feeling by rejecting the new idea thus resolving the conflict. Sometimes that rejection comes in the form of rationalizing (which means criticizing the new idea with bad explanations and immediately accepting that explanation as the truth without criticizing it).
>
> The implication is that all people experience this bad feeling, meaning that it is part of human nature. But that is false. It’s a parochial mistake to generalize to the entire human population. Not all people have this bad feeling when they have a conflict of ideas. So what is the difference between people that do and people that don’t feel bad when they experience a conflict of ideas?
>
> To answer that question, consider that cognitive dissonance is fundamentally no different than any other psychological problem. It’s about thinking errors. And how are they solved? In the case of cognitive dissonance, the error is related to how one thinks about mistakes and exposing one’s mistakes. The people that experience cognitive dissonance think that mistakes are bad and that exposing one’s mistakes is shameful. And the people that don’t experience it don’t think that way.
>
> The reality is that exposing one’s mistakes is good. These are opportunities to correct one’s mistaken ideas. And by correcting one’s mistaken ideas, he gets smarter, becomes a better person, a better parent. A person who knows this feels great about finding his mistakes, whether he found it or someone else did. So he doesn’t subconsciously try to reject new ideas that conflict with his worldview.

(to be continued)
0
@ Worldpeace - Why is the truth elusive to some people?
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 16, 2012
(continued)

So it comes down to philosophical sophistication. Critical thought is frowned upon in many societies. In these societies, a tradition of criticism does not exist. In the West, we have adopted a tradition of criticism since the start of the Enlightenment and Scientific Revolution. But even in the West, some families haven’t adopted a tradition of criticism, so its harder for these people to criticize their worldviews. Finally, even having adopted a tradition of criticism, people can be really creative in creating rationalizations that work to negate the criticisms of their most cherished ideas, like religion and God. So it requires some additional (psychological) knowledge about how/why people rationalize and how to make sure one isn’t rationalizing.

Note that this doesn’t mean that people who don’t have all that knowledge can’t figure out on their own that God doesn’t exist. There is another way this can happen. Some people are presented with life-changing events. These situations are traumatic and they force people to think on their own. Sometimes people having experienced these situations will think critically about their worldview and will realize that religion and God is false.
0
MALMAN , ISLAM is a terrible ,terrible religion , na a terrible murderous cult .
written by kafir-infidel , October 16, 2012
How fake can you get MALMAN ? TAQIYYA merchant !!! We never see you answering any question( never ) pertaining to your cult, your pedo,rapist MO_HAM_MAD profit , your QQUURRAAN, your SIRA , your hadis !!! why dont you answer directly ,straight to the point ? You evade , distract , obfuscate, play ISLAMIC trickery , confuse !!! instead of providing the useful information and giving correct reference. Here people are not learning totally from internet. They already have much foundation, strong foundation about the things they derive their sustenance. Here , they try to exchange ideas, knowledge , discuss and get enriched . With their common sense,intellectual fervour and analytical skills they will grasp what is truth and what is not .
MALMAN you never provide any positive contribution. It is expected of you to be shutting down every productive discussion . You beat around the bush . and assume yourself as a gate keeper (like your Mo, interceding in jannath for ALLAH and recommending his followers !!!) I am sure Mo will recommend you to your share of 72 HOORIS !!! and the prepubescent boys. You passed your grade !!! MO is happy with you MALMAN. You learnt everything from your MADRASSA !!! I wonder why do you come on the internet !!! TAQIYYA merchant !!!
I am 100% sure that in your heart of hearts - you know fully well , that you are a total fake human being following that monster MO , and his cruel,evil, violent, hateful ,intolerant, terrorist, slave promoting , sexmaniac life .
0
...
written by Jye , October 16, 2012
Worldpeace, if the elusive truth you're referring to is what Islam is really. It's because people don't want to face the fact that Islam is a totalitarian doctrine similar to Nazism, and that it's growing more and more of a problem to the west everyday. If they did, they'd have to do something about it. Better to keep their heads in the sand.
0
kafir-infidel...
written by Amboyduke , October 16, 2012
malem NEVER answers ANYTHING...ever, ever...
0
To Kope
written by Archpagan , October 16, 2012
You said- 'only white people can be snakes'.

Does your theory applies to the Albanian, Bosnian and Kosovo Muslims too, who are white?
0
MALMAN, ABC, KOPE & other islamic jihadists , MADRASSA muggers !!!
written by kafir-infidel , October 16, 2012
MALMAN , It is time you tell us where did you learn everything . I know it is all from your MADRASSA , from QQUURRAAN, from SIRA and HADIS or from your mulla or from your ISLAMIC culture !!! Yes it is true , MO s followers declared that QQUURRAAN has everything and all libraries must be burned (because they are the source of kafir knowledge ), eg, the magnificient repository of knowledge the NALANDA university library, the library in ALEXANDRIA and the wicked Moslem rulers instead opened ( following the example of MO) harems housing thousands of concubines , sex slaves , captive women under ISLAM . Is it not true ? Eg, In INDIA moslem rulers have upwards of 5000 hapless women as concubines and in OTTOMAN sultanate they have hundreds of women in harems . NIZAM of HYDERABAD in INDIA used to have 250 women in his harem , just ~60 yrs back. MALMAN , It is true internet has all the things to learn from ,if you want . It is democracy and freedom in action. Not fear, terror ,murder,mayhem imposed by ALLAH,MO, QQUURRAAN, and moslems. The TALIBAN and AL QAEDA has learned from MADRASSAS and QQUURRAAN !!! Is it not true ? AND they are good shooting and killing young innocent girls like MALALA in PAKISATAN . Do you want to deny this ? They want to kill taslima nazreen from bagladesh for writing books of truth !!!
0
Rami
written by Malem , October 17, 2012
>What else isn't on the internet?

Rami you are confusing Information with Knowledge, a mistake made by many people like yourself who believe plugging into the internet will somehow transport them into higher levels of education.

Information is just data, facts about something or someone, whereas Knowledge is Information and Skills that are acquired through experience and combining that experience with analysis etc. It is the free exchange of thoughtful ideas in an environment that allows such.

The internet is merely an adjunct tool in the Learning or Knowledge gaining process. It lacks in that it needs to be taught how to be utilized across all socio-economic groups, which it wont because it is controlled only by a few.

So what else isnt on the internet, a lot.....cheers

As for Kafir-Infidel, your posts are no more than a lientery of unintelligible melena. No reason to respond to such! Cheers lad!
0
Arabic spring at least one bites the dust
written by Infidel and More Proud , October 17, 2012
The current salaries in Libya after Gaddaffi are reduced by 25%-30%.

LOL
Muslims can eat the dust of Arabic spring...
Wait and watch Egypt !!!!
0
@ Malem
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 17, 2012
> Rami you are confusing Information with Knowledge, a mistake made by many people like yourself who believe plugging into the internet will somehow transport them into higher levels of education.

The most important type of knowledge is epistemology. Its knowledge about knowledge, and about how knowledge is created. Knowing better epistemology (whether consciously and explicitly, or subconscious and inexplicitly), decreases one's error rate in determining whether ideas are true or false.

And the best epistemology *is* on the internet (and books that can be purchased on the internet, like The Beginning of Infinity). Anyone can read it. And reading it means learning it. But you're right, reading is not enough. It also helps to expose it to external criticism (by writing it to the internet for other people to criticize it). This is the purpose of philosophy email lists. So instead of just reading knowledge in order to learn that knowledge, one should read it and then rephrase it in his own words allowing other people to criticize his ideas thus helping decrease his error rate of misunderstanding. We also talk about anything and everything that interests us, leaving no stones unturned. We are even talking about Islam. Because of this, since December 2011, I've posted my knowledge to the internet for external criticism in over 3,000 posts. And I've read over 6,000 posts from others. Most of these posts are here:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/beginning-of-infinity


> Information is just data, facts about something or someone, whereas Knowledge is Information and Skills that are acquired through experience and combining that experience with analysis etc. It is the free exchange of thoughtful ideas in an environment that allows such.

Right. See above.

> The internet is merely an adjunct tool in the Learning or Knowledge gaining process. It lacks in that it needs to be taught how to be utilized across all socio-economic groups, which it wont because it is controlled only by a few.

False. The smartest people in the world are on that discussion list (above) criticizing my ideas, like David Deutsch and Elliot Temple.

> So what else isnt on the internet, a lot.....cheers

Like what?
0
rami
written by malem , October 17, 2012
Yet with all your babbling you do not say anything of substance, similar to a child.
0
@ Malem
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 17, 2012
> Yet with all your babbling you do not say anything of substance,

Two things:

1) False. I challenge you to quote *one* statement of mine and explain how it is void of substance. Pick any statement. From any comment or article on this site or from any of the 3,000 posts on the philosophy lists. Let me know if you want links to all the philosophy lists (well 5 of 7 of them at least - 2 of them are private).

2) Note that *your* post contains zero substance. So your statement is self-contradictory. Why do you that? I think you were emotional when you wrote the post. Most people are less rational while they are emotional. So its important to implement error correction methods that help reduce errors. For you, I suggest not pressing [submit] while you are emotional. Then later, when you've calmed down, think about your post again and fix the errors that you find. Then press [submit].

> similar to a child.

So you're ageist. Ageism is evil!

By the way, my children speak with more substance than you do. They ask better questions than you do. They are 4 and 5 years old. They are more rational than you are.

I wonder why you think children speak without substance. Maybe its because you've noticed that *your* children do that. But instead of blaming them for this, why don't you blame *your* parenting? Where do you think they are going to learn how to discuss and how to think? Its starts with you!
0
Lad Malam
written by fineliving56 , October 17, 2012
It is you who babel …In every post .

For your information the word '' Ka llu' luo '' to describe boys servants in Jannah as you lied and said about Quran … it does not mean '' clean '' like you said you are lying …

It means '' Boys who are hansom as Pearls '' like Quran /24/52 and 76/19 … it was vague mention of beautiful boys to satisfy homosexual between his Muslims man to promise and push to Jihad .

The length, you are welling to go to lie for Quran is amazing .. but it is not working .

In every translation I have it translate this Ayas as … HANSEM boys .. NOT CLEAN BOYS LIKE YOU LIED AND SAID
0
Rami
written by Malem , October 17, 2012
Lets hope he is able to use proper English rather than things like "By the way, my children speak with more substance than you do."

Finellving, back at it again lass? So when someone uses the terms Pearls it means homosexuals? So if you wear a string of pearls you are wearing homosexuals? You know that is YOUR interpretation only, and the Koran NO WHERE mentions the promise of such behavior with boys. There are several references to the wearing of pearls and gold in the Koran does that mean people were wearing homosexuals on their wrists as jewelry? No it is people like you and Betty with some sort of fascination with such that interpret it that way. if you read the other verses for context you will see.

"We shall provide them in abundance with all kinds of fruit and meat, whatever they may desire. They shall pass on to one another a cup that will incite neither levity nor sin. Youths as fair as hidden pearls will be set apart to wait upon them; they will be running to and fro to serve them. They will turn to one another and ask (regarding the past events)."

So there you have it, a vision of heaven with purity and cleanliness, nothing more than that. Also note the words used for servant mean a servant on the earth could also be the one being served in heaven. Cheers lass, have a wonderful day!
0
xyz fineliving
written by Malem , October 17, 2012
Lets hope he is able to use proper English rather than things like "By the way, my children speak with more substance than you do."

Finellving, back at it again lass? So when someone uses the terms Pearls it means homosxuals? So if you wear a string of pearls you are wearing homosxuals? You know that is YOUR interpretation only, and the Koran NO WHERE mentions the promise of such behavior with boys. There are several references to the wearing of pearls and gold in the Koran does that mean people were wearing homosxuals on their wrists as jewelry? No it is people like you and Betty with some sort of fascination with such that interpret it that way. if you read the other verses for context you will see.

"We shall provide them in abundance with all kinds of fruit and meat, whatever they may desire. They shall pass on to one another a cup that will incite neither levity nor sin. Youths as fair as hidden pearls will be set apart to wait upon them; they will be running to and fro to serve them. They will turn to one another and ask (regarding the past events)."

So there you have it, a vision of heaven with purity and cleanliness, nothing more than that. Also note the words used for servant mean a servant on the earth could also be the one being served in heaven. Cheers lass, have a wonderful day!
0
@ Malem
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 17, 2012
> Lets hope he is able to use proper English rather than things like "By the way, my children speak with more substance than you do."

Is that not proper English? If not, please correct it so that I can learn.

In any case, why do you hope for that? What do you gain from my using proper English or not? What matters is that the idea that I was trying to convey gets conveyed. Did you understand my idea or not? I think you did. I think everyone reading it did too. So why would it matter that its not proper English? Note that I routinely and intentionally disregard correct grammar when using wrong grammar would convey my idea better. What they teach in schools is wrong. They teach that perfect grammar is important. Their reasoning is that with perfect grammar, one's prestige is heightened. What they fail to understand is that prestige is evil. What matters is merit. What matters is ideas. What matters is the replication of ideas from person to person with as little error as possible. And having a goal of using perfect grammar is not conducive to a reduction in that error rate.
0
No … Malam … NO
written by fineliving56 , October 17, 2012
IT IS …. * BECAUSE* YOUR QURAN SAID THE WORD '' SHINY PEARLS '' TO DISCRIBE BOYS SERVINT in Jannah ]]]]] is the reason English translations translate that aya as [[[[ HANSOM BOYS ]]]] .

IT IS NOT ME who is saying this … it is Muslims them selves who are saying this .

You are wrong and you are an obfusca-tor …

We are stating the truth about Quran .. it is not our fault that Quran is filthy and disgusting piece of you know what . … take it up with Allah … Allah is the one who is promising hansom boys servants to Muslims , not us
0
'' Nazeef '' , for single …. and '' Nazeefon'' , for plural
written by fineliving56 , October 17, 2012
is the Arabic words to describe '' clean '' … Quran did NOT say '' Nazeefun '' it says, shiny as pearls .

What other reason for'' shiny boys as peals '' meaning '' Hansom boys'' , there is, other then … for homosexual reference ?

It is BECAUSE, you cannot believe the fact that Quran has this filth … you rationales and you lie … simple !

We understand what is going on in your Muslim mind more then you … Malam
0
fineliving56
written by Betty , October 18, 2012
The shiny as pearls would reference the fact that these boys are hairless. That's what these perverts in Jannah want. They follow the prophet and his 6 year old bride (or 9 at penetration)
0
Malem
written by Betty , October 18, 2012
You had sure as hell better stay out of Egypt, you'll be a dead man for sure!!
http://weaselzippers.us/2012/1...believers/
0
To Rami Rustom
written by Archpagan , October 18, 2012
you appear to be throwing pearls at a donkey.
0
Betty
written by fineliving56 , October 18, 2012
Yes , that is right ..

hairless little boys for the Muslim hairy old goats …

I got to handed it to Allah, he thought of everyone … Even pedophiles,

After all, pedophiles went out to Jihad with Muhammad too… Allah liked to keeps them happy so he does not cares, if they like to touch little boys.
0
Malem
written by abc , October 18, 2012
Spot on! Let Fineliving project her filthy mind.
All of a sudden she is an expert. Crazy old woman.
When examining passages of the Quran which describe heaven or hell, Islamic scholars always say god knows best.
The reason they say that is because nobody has been or seen or experienced heaven/hell.
So for finestupid to claim she knows it is simply laughable.
0
@ Betty
written by Brown Superman , October 18, 2012
Being the itchified man beast he was (based on the number of wives, slaves and farm animals), he would have certainly tried his fingers at his bride between her ages 6 and 9. His regular fingerworks over 3 years must have enlarged the poor girl's for the beast to mount.
0
@ Moron Lad Malem
written by Brown Superman , October 18, 2012
Why don't you reserve your entitlement for another two for the pearl-shiny boys? I am sure you have enough ammunition to manage all four.... the boys when your lady wives are out (at the park).
0
@ fineliving56
written by Brown Superman , October 18, 2012
Most, if not all, poligamist are liars. They lie to the prospective that they are still single. Mo was of course an exception. He got the women with his right hand whilee the left held a sword.

Anyway, the ladies who married the poligamist are either crackpots or already impregnated.
0
Two lads for one
written by fineliving56 , October 18, 2012
You guys are after me because I am delivering the most lethal strike at Islam ..

The kind of strikes, Quran instructs Muslim husbands to deliver on their wives bodies … in 4/34

THE REAL TRUTH

I do not have filthy mind … it is Islam/ Quran that is filthy

It is not my fault that Islam is filthy … it is Muhammad/ Allah's fault
0
@ abc
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 18, 2012
> Spot on! Let Fineliving project her filthy mind. All of a sudden she is an expert.

Are you suggesting that only experts should think about the meanings of words? If so, then you are appealing to the authority of Muslim scholars. That is not the way to determine the truth. What you are doing is using the Justified True Belief theory of knowledge creation, which was refuted decades ago. Do you have a criticism of that refutation (see my article "Why Ex-Muslims Don't Go Public" for the refutation)? If not, then continuing to appeal to authority is a mistake.

> Crazy old woman.

Criticizing people rather than ideas is a bad way to have a discussion. Why do you do it? I guess you are offended. Getting offended is bad too. You should work on that!

> When examining passages of the Quran which describe heaven or hell, Islamic scholars always say god knows best.

But Fineliving56 doesn't believe in Allah. So why should she care what Islamic scholars say about the Quran? They are basing their knowledge on the Quran while Fineliving56 doesn't believe that the Quran is divine. She believes that Mohamed created it.

> The reason they say that is because nobody has been or seen or experienced heaven/hell. So for finestupid to claim she knows it is simply laughable.

No. Fineliving doesn't believe in heaven/hell. She believes that a 7th century Arab guy authored the Quran. So she is guessing as to what that guy meant by a certain phrase that *he* authored. This is something we do all the time even here. For example, I said X, then Kaser interpreted it and told Malem what he guessed that I meant by X. And he was right. Malem thought it constituted mind reading, but he was wrong. So you think its wrong to guess what people mean by their statements? I don't think so. So what is laughable about fineliving's post? What am I missing?
0
Fineliving
written by abc , October 18, 2012
Nobody is after you!
Stop your projecting based on you life experiences.
Just because people you know are/were Muslims by name and had dubious charectaristics does not mean everybody is like that!
Stick to the facts and nobody has a problem!
0
@ abc
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 18, 2012
> Nobody is after you!

You were hostile towards her (with name-calling). Does that not constitute "being after her"?

> Stop your projecting based on you life experiences.

Note that you are guessing as to why fineliving said what she said. Which is exactly the thing you have said is wrong to do.

Your logic can be summed up with this: "You can't guess what he means, but I can guess what you mean." Do you see how your idea is self-refuting?

> Just because people you know are/were Muslims by name and had dubious charectaristics does not mean everybody is like that!

I didn't read anything from her that indicates that she thinks *everybody* is like anything. Can you quote her?

> Stick to the facts and nobody has a problem!

False. You still have the problem of appealing to authority.
0
ALL Moslem women must expose the cruelty,evil,hatred and violence and killing perpetrated by ISLAM/ISLAMISTS
written by kafir-infidel , October 18, 2012
ABC,MALMAN, KOPE etc ISLAMIC jihadists . ABC know this truth . Fineliving56 has a beautiful,fine mind with all kindness ,compassion and humane . She uses her mind very intelligently and steers in on the righteous path. That is why she is using her mind and intellect to unsparingly expose ISLAM/ISLAMISTS /ISLAMIC-women to follow the path set by her. SHE is a courageous lady and definitly GOD will bless her for her kind heart and mind.
ABC , in yout post Oct 18th, you say nobody has seen or experienced heaven/hell . If it is so why are you after ISLAMIC JANNATH and hell described in QQUURRAAN ? Why are you after 72 hooris ? Your ISLAMIC ALLAH is so stupid and cruel ,evil guy enticing Moslems with 72 hooris for killing unbelievers !!! Also you say ALLAH proscribes drinking wine and sex here on this earth , but he dupes with rivers of wine and permanent erection in ISLAMIC jannath !! How stupid can you get ? ABC , your mind is not only FILTHY , but filled with evil, cruel thoughts,hatred and jealousy and ill will against all those who are unbelievers. This is a typical moslem psyche !!! If you are a moslem , there is no way you can be a good human being. LOOK at yourself .
0
abc
written by Dwito , October 19, 2012
Just because people you know are/were Muslims by name and had dubious charectaristics does not mean everybody is like that!

Sir, we are waiting to see the first one. Could you pl set an example, probably the first one in Muslim world, by yourself?
0
Kaffir infidull
written by abc , October 19, 2012
Do you ever read back the rubbish you write?
Let's deal with the second bit first.
Heaven and hell. Live a good life then get the former don't then get the latter! Why does that confuse you?
I really do not have much interest about houris.
We only know what little is told. Beyond that nothing.

"Also you say ALLAH proscribes drinking wine and sex here on this earth , but he dupes with rivers of wine and permanent erection in ISLAMIC jannath"

The above I have no idea what you are talking about. I did not write or say the above. I think you are confused!

Don't worry about me sigmond!!! I suggest you fix your own unbalanced state of mind!


0
Kafir infidull
written by abc , October 19, 2012
Part 1 has been passed to admin.

As for Fineliving. I'm sure she is a wonderful person.
I give her a hard time because she knows better. She is a smart cookie.
I'm Pretty sure she is around my mothers age so she gets the respec too. I think about her posts more than others.
But she has a nutty streak too.
As for you infidull, crawl back under the rock from whence you came.
0
To Kafir - Infidel
written by fineliving56 , October 19, 2012
Soren Kierkegaard said:
People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid .

It is not easy to let freedom of thought take over when one is in the grip of fear of Jahanam .

It is easer, to blow horns and luck horns with critics of Quran, then turn in one self, and really ask the hard questions….

it is easer to fallow Quran as it is, then to analyze it …because if they really, try to do that, they are afraid of what they might find .

Analyzing need thinking on one's self, independently …. that what happened with ex Muslims

fallowing is, just tracing foot steps of others and that is what Muslims still do .

Sallem Taslim , is one of famous mottoes of Muhammad, … it is perfect example of what I said:

it means : '' submit you, will be safe''

To put it bluntly , it means … '' to be safe body and mind, leave your mind at the door'' …or as Muslims like to say …. '' submit to Allah you will be safe from Jahhanm … how could one be free to think when the threat of burning repeated, at least 5 times a day .

Kafir … I like to thank you for your warm and reaching post, about me … it take one to know one .

I might be no longer, in any religion, but I still have deep spirituality to hope there is something out there … but there is no hurt or harm for this kind of hope … I am not expected or demanded of me to believe … I am free to believe or not, all in on my own terms …

If there was something out there, then it is all good ….. and if there was not, still , it is all good .

I am living my life as I choose and say as I choose … I will never give it that up …. free of Islam .






0
ABC
written by fineliving56 , October 19, 2012
I had to read your post twice .. is that a compliment ? … from Abc ?

Do I dare to say … there is hope ?

Yes, abc .. I am probably as old as your mom …and yes, I do deserve respect .. not because of an age … but because I am a humen being, first … who only choose to change her way of thinking after giving a lot of thought and study …

I found that my wings were not broken like I was led to believe and told all my life, just because I was born a female, for no fault of mine …

I gave my self the permission to question Quran …to analyze Quran … to criticize Quran … after all the fear and self doubt …

the first step was painful and nostalgia, was crushing in the first few month … but going back was not possible ...the questions was too strong , too logical to ignore .… it banged at my brain like a hammer

The huge cracks in the floor of the ship of Islam, were widening in my mind, every passing day … the ship has sunk as you know … and I like to leave it where it is resting .

Believe in Islam, as I know you do through your posts, I know your reasons were not like mine when I believed … you RAN TO Islam to save your self from life that you hated to be, in. … you see Islam as the solution to your problems .. you see islam as a savior … [ reading from one of your posts ]

But, if you only knew, that it is YOU who did the saving … and it is YOU who did the changing, and no one else … YOU get the credit, to want to be better and got better …

Allah is nothing but a crutch …. when things gets too difficult .. it stop people from taking responsibilities and they just shrug it at allah …

It was not the work of Allah or his Islam, because there IS NO Allah and his Islam … sorry abc … I might not be sure if there is a God some were … but, one thing is a 100% sure …. the God of Quran is No God or a God worth caring or praying for …. if Quran and Hadeeth and Sirah, is ANY indication of that Allah ! … I know you strongly disagree but is fine with me .

I think my criticism of Islam, hurt you as a Muslim, and you lash out some times, You take it out on me … I know You did not like the real meaning of the word '' Nikah '' before I told about it and your rejection of , what it refer to, made you annoyed and irritated .
I understand … I hope you try to understand how I feel .

BTW … you said '' I have nutty streak'' … That made me laugh a genuine laugh .

The truth is far from it …. it is just when you reach my age … you will get to the point you do not care for too much sensibilities …. '' if frank directness is needed to convoy a point, so beat it.
0
@fineliving56
written by Betty , October 19, 2012
Incredible wonderful post!!!!
0
abc
written by Duke Indian , October 19, 2012
'When examining passages of the Quran which describe heaven or hell, Islamic scholars always say god knows best.
The reason they say that is because nobody has been or seen or experienced heaven/hell.'

How do you know that nobody has been or seen or experienced heaven/hell? From where you got this information? Which Islamic scholars said that 'god knows best' when it comes to heaven or hell? It is really sad that you haven't heard of 'Me-raj', Muhammed's night journey to heaven and hell at the behest of Allah! Detailed description is there in the hadis.
For quranonlys like the malman or the resident scholar Grand molla Reed Wilson, verses 17-1 and 53- 12 to 18 give evidence to Mo's grand ascension in flesh and blood to Allah's abode and the hell. Mo's remarkable and controversial remarks that he saw that most of the inhabitants of hell were women followed his above journey! Instead of vomiting the loon- watch sh*t here, you must once in a way read Quran, child!
0
...
written by Reed Wilson. , October 20, 2012
fineliving. You write "It means '' Boys who are hansom as Pearls '' like Quran /24/52 and 76/19 … it was vague mention of beautiful boys to satisfy homosexual between his Muslims man to promise and push to Jihad".

There are no reports of sex in the life hereafter. Therefore there is no homo or heterosexual there. It may be all your wishful thinking.
0
Reed Wilson …. What did you say ?
written by fineliving56 , October 20, 2012
What do you mean MY WISHFUL THINKING …

What are you implying ? … How dare you ??

You have no right to attack me like this while all I am doing is '' TRANSLATE YOUR QURAN IN YOUR QURAN AS IT IS ''

Here the translation of Quran done by a Muslim American I have talked about exactly as translated … the Sura is 52/24

It says : '' and there will go around youd [ divouted ] to them , youth [ HANSEM ] AS PEARLS, WELL GUARDED ''

THEY ARE NOT MY WORD , THEY ARE THE WORDS OF THE TRANSLATION DOEN A TRANSLATOR

WHY DONT YOU FIND HIM AND TAKE IT UP WITH HIM … IF YOU WANT !!!!!

I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU … KINDLY DO NOT ADDRESS ME

You really stepped over the line!!! … Reed !!!… you really did !!!



0
Reed Wilson
written by Dwito , October 21, 2012
Reed, more than 24 hours have passed. You didn't reply her.

She deserves an answer.
0
Scholar
written by Ford , October 21, 2012
Mulala is protected by God because she is to be the next Muslim prophet.

Write comment
This content has been locked. You can no longer post any comments.

busy
 

About the book || Reviews by: Steven Simpson | Abul Kasem | Prof Sami Alrabaa | Ibn Kammuna

islamic-jihad-cover


'Islamic Jihad' in Bangla
islamic-jihad-bangla
Aasma Riaz: "Thank you so much for your book "Islamic Jihad" and showing me the "Big Picture". For 7-8 days, I was glued to your book, absorbing so much information that I did not know existed. You have crisply covered so much in your book and quoted historical references extensively. I am just overwhelmed with different emotions after reading your book..., a priceless tome."

Editor: M A Khan | Site design: Dan Zaremba
Founded on 20 November 2005


Announcements

Sign petition:  Grant Imran Firasat Asylum in the USA

imran-firasat

Proxy Server: To view blocked websites, use this: iwebproxy

Syndication