www.islam-watch.org

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Modifying My Belief

E-mail Print PDF

Egypt Independent has published a testimony of former Muslim Brotherhood member and writer Osama Dorra of how he has resolved to desert Islam as religion from his life:

Osama-dorraI decided to deactivate my practice of Islam as a religion because the “cognitive dissonance” between some of its details and what I think is rational, just and logical has reached a limit that is beyond my comprehension.

I have resolved to reduce the status of Islam to a “cultural reference” that sets the tone for my morals, until I find another reference, or adopt it again as a religion.

The Arab Spring has shaken our confidence in what we were like before revolutions. It has become clear that the assumptions upon which we built our lives were not all sound, the institutions that led us were not all efficient or honest, and the people we thought highly of were not all worthy of that praise.

Hence, the current generation carries the burden of re-inspecting everything that has now come under doubt until God shows us the truth.

In the context of the current volatile situation, I was tormented by three incidents in particular that involved doctrinal controversy.

First, the violent protests against the film that insulted Prophet Mohamed. These protests highlighted that the penalty for insulting the Prophet in Sharia is execution.

This penalty seemed to me incompatible with the “tolerance,” “compassion” and “freedom” we attribute to Islam. In fact, it made Western legal codes, which allow for “freedom of expression,” seem more sensible, tolerant and fair.

Then I heard the Friday prayer preacher telling the story of a blind man who had a female slave who nursed him. The man married the woman and they had two children. But, one day, he stabbed her in the stomach when he heard her saying something about the Prophet of which he disapproved, though she was pregnant with their third child.

And when he admitted to the Prophet why he killed her, the Prophet said: “Be witnesses that killing this woman has become lawful.”

This story is taken from Ibn Dawoud’s teachings and was told by Ibn Abbas.

According to the standards of the Hadith tellers, it is believed to be correct, despite the fact that it is weird, savage and contradictory to what we think of Islam. I do not think the Prophet of Mercy would have approved of such a thing.

Second, in a TV interview, the host, Wael al-Ibrashy, asked Yasser Borhamy, the deputy leader of the Salafi Dawah movement in Alexandria, about his opinion of the marriage of a girl. Borhamy’s answer was that he cannot forbid what God and his Messenger have allowed, and that underage marriage is permissible if the girl tolerates it.

He cited a section of the fourth verse of Surat al-Talaq (Divorce), saying “those who have not menstruated” must wait three months before they marry again, meaning that like adults a girl must also wait three months before marrying again.

I was dismayed that the Quran should have a text like this. And, if the preachers insist that the Quran is not a historically conditioned text that can be a source of inspiration and a base for measurement (qiyas), without being literally applied, I cannot help but wonder if God had really permitted sexual abuse of children in his last message to humans.

Third, the Mauritanian Initiative for the Resurgence of Abolitionism’s burning of the books of the Maliki doctrine whose violation is seen as a “violation of the values and identity of society.”

These books distinguish between a free person and a slave regarding the right to life, and exempt a master from penalty if he kills his slave. And, if a master kills another master’s slave, he is only obliged to pay the value of that slave.

This is what the writers of these books understood from verse 178 of Surat al-Baqarah that says: “Prescribed for you is legal retribution for those murdered — the free for the free, the slave for the slave.”

It became clear from the debate accompanying this incident that, unless it is interpreted in a humanistic manner, the founding text of religion cannot be referred to in a battle against slavery.

Furthermore, those who restrict themselves to the literal meaning of the text promise themselves that if jihad returns, the possession of women as war hostages and the slave trade will also return. This is happening while contemporary humans have surpassed all that is honorable and merciful.

But the matter goes beyond these three issues to larger issues. There is nothing that compels my generation to have confidence in the choices of society or accept its truisms.

The people of our country have fallen into humiliating failure and poverty. They reminisce that if they return to their past, they will retrieve glory. But the fact is that others on this planet have advanced themselves with the repositories of wisdom and with God’s unequivocal blessings.

Add to this those who have appointed themselves as the “guardians of belief.” These people think they are carrying out a sacred mission, are more capable of leading the country and are closer to God. But, the fact is, they lie, break promises, spread rumors to satisfy their interests, cast doubts on the chastity of those who have opinions different from theirs, and defer social justice if it contradicts their aim of hegemony.

Is this religion? Well then, my religion is different from yours.

When people face new facts that contradict their old beliefs, they pass through pain that could damage their souls. Under such circumstances, they sometimes revoke their beliefs, deny the new facts or interpret these facts in a way that allows for their coexistence with the old ones.

But I have chosen that most straightforward and unhurried reaction to this crisis: I chose to freeze my old beliefs without dropping them. I chose to deliberate the old and the new without arriving at an absolute conviction. I am reconsidering all religions and philosophies. So help me God.

Many young people have opted before for a choice similar to mine, some mixing it with unrestrained behavior in oppostion to a society they feel besieges them. But the majority of those who have opted for my choice keep silent, fearing the “delegates of God” who abound in our country.

Here is the message that my generation sends to those who control this country: Purify religion from all the jurisprudential horror and elevate it above political misuse, or else we will reject you and your beliefs altogether.

 


 

Osama Dorra is a writer and columnist, and a former Muslim Brotherhood member. This article is an edited version of his blog entry, written in Arabic.

Translated by Ibrahim Hab el-Roman

Comments (134)Add Comment
0
To the smart and very brave Osama Dorra.
written by I want to know , January 22, 2014
Dear brave and smart Osama Dorra.
I admire you for your good thinking. I (we ) know it is not easy for muslims to let their evil backward cult islam behind. Because of their lifelong brainwashing.
I am sure there are many, many logically thinking people in Egypt and all other muslim countries who think the same as you do. But many are still too afraid to come out .
I think you are a great example !
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your couragious action.
People like you will make the world into a much saver place !
Thanks again !!
REAL peace to you and stay safe .
0
Dorra
written by NoDhimmi , January 22, 2014
Well done- now you need to go one step further and reject the death cult of muhammad totally. Good luck, be safe.
0
Hate against Islam?
written by The Great Buana , January 22, 2014
It is time to ask some of the muslim posters here who so often accuse people here to spread hate against islam and against muslims.

It was Mursi who held speeches remembering his followers to keep the hate against Israel alive and now we have the original account of a former member of his Muslim Brotherhood who confirms what we all know but which had been always denied by the muslim world.

Muslims cannot deny any more or blame others!
0
To all muslims.
written by I want to know , January 22, 2014
Dear muslims. (yes : DEAR !).
I say it clear AGAIN :
I ( I dare say We) are not preaching hate against muslims . We love muslims as far as they are human beings like us . We don't see them as "dhimmies", "kafirs" or some other vile name like that. We ONLY hate the islam IN their brains. We don't want to exterminate human beings at all, we want them to live in FREEDOM AND PEACE with the rest of the world .

People (muslims) is not the same as a CULT , this are completely different things .
So it is the evil and backward cult ISLAM alone that we hate !
And we are going to DESTROY this CULT and we are going to free the muslim people out of their self imposed mental prison. Because the CULT ISLAM is a clear danger to the whole of humanity.
There you have it once again ! I can not be more clear then this.
REAL peace to you.
PS.
Read the article of the smart and brave Osama Dorra ....please...muslims.!
0
...
written by Ming the Merciless , January 22, 2014
or adopt it again as a religion

He's got the right idea, but it sounds like he has not quite yet abandoned belief in Allah or the 'messenger' Mohammad. If that were not the case, returning would be impossible. By questioning Islam, as an ideology, and sharia as its extension, he has become an apostate, and is now subject to the sharia he questions. He should now pay extra attention to his surroundings, and who might be in the area.
0
...
written by melissa bridwell , January 22, 2014
God does not care what you call him never commit blasphemy and have children of incest and love his world tell the government basn all ships boats in the oceans thelemarine life are poisoned plant as much as possible and end acid rain by getting rid of veichles semis use mules bikes mono rails and stop the making oof motors for the worlds sake
0
Dear melissa
written by Ming the Merciless , January 22, 2014
God does not care what you call him

If that's the case why sharia blasphemy laws? It's interesting that you seem to have a direct connection to God to know what he does not care about. I hear that from religious people all the time, God wants this and God wants that. And I marvel that these lucky people are the only ones with a subscription to his web site, where he keeps them informed of what he wants and does not want up to date, because his wants change daily. I don't think the world is going to ban the things you listed. People like to eat.
0
Facetious rubbish
written by ...,, , January 22, 2014
Has anybody heard the " I'm not a racist but ...." Argument?
A different version but same premise " I don't hate Muslims but...."
A deceptive argument to say the least.
You just have to visit the comments section to see how much they hate on any of the hate websites this Pratt "I want to know" endorses!
Go visit have read. They hate Muslims period
0
Dear Melissa.
written by I want to know , January 22, 2014
It is a very good obsevation of Ming the Merciless.
Do you have a direct connection with your god (allah?) ?
And can you prove that? If,yes, how can I also make such a connection?
Please don't run away like many muslim posters do , but answer my (OUR) question.
REAL peace to you!
0
My reality
written by Lydia , January 22, 2014
Yeah it is a living hell for women I am stuck in it: have to learn arabic and read koran without knowing what it said. I started reading it but could not finish because compared to the bible it seems like crazy ranting... Have to wear a headscarf even though I'd rather not. And my children are living in another country temporarily it's heartbreaking and true. If only a solution was possible... I am stuck waiting for my children to grow up and see what nonsense it all is, if they won't pfff I would not want to abandond them... And yes as much as we warn young women hormones apparently take over I do tell my husband my true opinion every now, like how satanic and crazy it all seems sometimes and it hurts him but it might open his eyes :( Well here's hoping for the best and that in the end sanity will triumph in humanity's mental evolution good luck to us all. What I would appreciate is that people should not target women but force the men to change somehow, because who knows how many women are stuck in this type of domestic violence but can't do anything and on top of that people think we have the freedom to choose: sometimes we don't. Especially in these times when it's hard to find a job and hard to perform well in a low level job even because of the distress we suffer at home: reacting scared and panicky in normal work situations.
0
clarification
written by Lydia , January 22, 2014
I have to add tht it's cool to b a muslim: if people choose their level of practising themselves and are not forced.
0
...
written by harb , January 22, 2014
@Facetious rubbish. You can hate a philosophy without hating a people group. You see the damage the philosophy does to them and your heart aches for them, but only they can remove themselves from that destructive philosophy.
0
Harb
written by ...,, , January 22, 2014
Maybe some of the commenters in these hate sites haven't got your memo.
0
...
written by Ibn _Kammuna to , January 22, 2014
Mr Harb, why is this a hate site?
0
Hate?
written by Ming the Merciless , January 22, 2014
If anyone is a hater on this site it is you and your twin pornstar Ron.
You constantly level false and malicious accusations at people who do not agree with you. You have made a semi career of bald faced lies. You and your clone Ron are big hypocrites.
0
Hate sites, islamophobia, etc, etc
written by NoDhimmi , January 22, 2014
The islamic mindset is so twisted that ANYTHING critical of it or its 'profit' MUST be 'hate'.

The mere fact that much of the criticism is TRUE matters nothing- what matters to the islamist is defence of islam, no matter what. Also, that the Perfect Man was a murderer, rapist, child abuser is irrelevant because whatever he did or did not do, muslims are compelled to accept it all as the model to emulate.
Therefore, these atrocities are imitated by the most faithful and celebrated in islamic countries- we in the west must understand that islamic morality is nothing like our morality.

Taqiyya on a global scale.
0
Lydia
written by ...,, , January 22, 2014
Just read the comments on the sites gives you an idea about the "I don't hate Muslims" brigade!
0
...
written by Ming the Merciless , January 22, 2014
Never give up with your malicious remarks do you clone of Ron? You can't get the job done yourself so now you're recruiting. Good luck with your membership drive.
0
To Lydia
written by I want to know , January 22, 2014
Dear Lydia .
You spoke the truth in your first comment above , like:
" I do tell my husband my true opinion every now, like how SATANIC and CRAZY it all seems sometimes and it hurts him but it might open his eyes
Kudo's to you for that.
But in the second comment you wrote:
"I have to add tht it's COOL to b a muslim: if people choose their level of practising themselves and are not forced."
These two comments are contradicting. Don't you think so too ?
Can you point this out a bit ?
What is your REAL position toward islam ? Is it a Good religion or satanic CULT?
REAL peace to you .


0
To our muslim readers
written by The Great Buana , January 22, 2014
I know you would never believe me or any other non-muslim here whatever we say and whatever our arguments are.

But how about this man who was a muslim until a few days ago? Perhaps an even more devout muslim than you?

How about listening to his words and his arguments?
0
To....Dotty (the proven traitor to the British people)
written by I want to know , January 22, 2014
Here are some of the sites you call hate sites , ALL readers can go and watch them .
http://www.islam-watch.org/
http://www.jihadwatch.org/
http://alisina.org/
http://pamelageller.com/
http://www.answeringislam.org/
http://www.faithfreedom.org/
http://www.answeringmuslims.com/
The last one even says : We are against hate , not faith !
Some are Christian sites ...yes ! But I don't see hate towards the muslim people . Mind you , again, I am a ATHEIST, and I don't like the christian mubo-jumbo , BUT I agree fully these sites as far as they tell the TRUTH about your evil CULT islam ,
Why are these hate sites ....Dotty ? Show us your proofs.
Telling the truth about your evil cult is NOT HATE , silly kid.
0
...
written by ............. , January 23, 2014
http://i2.wp.com/www.loonwatch...4x850.jpg

this guy love belongs to the "I love muslims brigade.............."
oh wait ..........
0
apologies, this guy
written by ............. , January 23, 2014
0
Best to Osama
written by doa , January 23, 2014
Maybe best to keep ones opinion to oneself over there in Egypt.Seeing things here in stateside, like having ones bank account hacked if saying a `bad`opinion.The west did progress,we got`push button punshishment`.
0
...
written by Jye , January 23, 2014
written by ...,,, January 22, 2014
Just read the comments on the sites gives you an idea about the "I don't hate Muslims" brigade!

Read the actual articles on this site and you will get a bigger insight into a religious ideology that makes Nazis looks like Hare Krishnas.
0
...
written by Jye , January 23, 2014
Oh loonwatch: the Islamic love fest site who turns a blind eye - or attempts to justify - Islamic terrorism, but as soon as anyone retaliates against it they jump all over them like rabid hyenas. Only a imbecile could take that site seriously. Hypocrisy at its finest - and pretty fitting that abc/Dotty Fried Chicken, and his many troll aliases constantly link it.
0
...
written by Apsley , January 23, 2014
To....Dotty (the proven traitor to the British people)
written by I want to know , January 22, 2014

Here are some of the sites you call hate sites , ALL readers can go and watch them .
http://www.islam-watch.org/
http://www.jihadwatch.org/
http://alisina.org/
http://pamelageller.com/
http://www.answeringislam.org/
http://www.faithfreedom.org/
http://www.answeringmuslims.com/
The last one even says : We are against hate , not faith !
Some are Christian sites ...yes ! But I don't see hate towards the muslim people . Mind you , again, I am a ATHEIST, and I don't like the christian mubo-jumbo , BUT I agree fully these sites as far as they tell the TRUTH about your evil CULT islam ,
Why are these hate sites ....Dotty ? Show us your proofs.
Telling the truth about your evil cult is NOT HATE , silly kid.


You really are so woefully f'cking ignorant..
They are hate sites because they forment hatred, they employ supremacist reasonining, inaccuracies, dogma, rhetoric and propaganda. The Christian churches that own such websites have been responsible for activities that give cause for concern by law enforcement agencies. Other owners of hate sites are politically radicalised and religious zealots they are proven to be motivated by power and prejudice. Their intent is to cause or bring closer religious or race war. There is recognised established funding of a network that is similar to that of a terror network. Al Qaeda and the IRA have the same type of patrons in common.
0
...
written by Jye , January 23, 2014
David Woods from Answering Muslims always uses the Quran's verses to back up his claims. So if Answering Muslims is a hate site, it must be because there's hate in the Quran, and none of us would disagree with that. Looks like we can agree on something, Mr Ellipses :)
http://freedomoutpost.com/2013...eing-this/
0
...
written by you'regoingtohellming , January 23, 2014
Hate?
written by Ming the Merciless , January 22, 2014

If anyone is a hater on this site it is you and your twin pornstar Ron.
You constantly level false and malicious accusations at people who do not agree with you. You have made a semi career of bald faced lies. You and your clone Ron are big hypocrites.


Hey ming, tell us again about how you believe it was Ok for slave owners to abuse and torture their chattels.
And tell us again about your plans of 'extermination' for Islam and Muslims.
0
...
written by Bravo-Lima , January 23, 2014

Hate sites, islamophobia, etc, etc
written by NoDhimmi , January 22, 2014

The islamic mindset is so twisted that ANYTHING critical of it or its 'profit' MUST be 'hate'.

The mere fact that much of the criticism is TRUE matters nothing- what matters to the islamist is defence of islam, no matter what. Also, that the Perfect Man was a murderer, rapist, child abuser is irrelevant because whatever he did or did not do, muslims are compelled to accept it all as the model to emulate.
Therefore, these atrocities are imitated by the most faithful and celebrated in islamic countries- we in the west must understand that islamic morality is nothing like our morality.


Talking of evil and hate...
Here's NoDhimmis plans to 'exterminate' the Muslims, presumambly the jews, blacks and chinks are next.

written by NoDhimmi , January 09, 2014

Yep. Islamists keep regurgitating Breivik. Recall his part motive- to stop Islamisation of Europe. Misguided and sick in his method, he knew the truth. Rape violence in Norway and Sweden is now epidemic, almost ALL by "Immigrants" (muslims).

He saw what was going on.

See the message on the Dearborn mosque? GO DO IT! Americans will not tolerate Islamisation, and if as is likely, their dhimmi politicians allow much more, the people will rise against your death cult and exterminate you all. And many 'innocent' muslims will suffer, as a direct result of YOUR cultish idiocy.

0
...
written by Jye , January 23, 2014
Gawd ... abc/Dot McStuffins is back in the guise of his many troll aliases with his usual tactic of deflection. Convincing no one, as usual.
0
Pornstars know best.
written by Ming the Merciless , January 23, 2014
Hey ming, tell us again about how you believe it was Ok for slave owners to abuse and torture their chattels.

Involutional melancholia? Echolalia? Chronic brain syndrome? Stuck on stupid? These are signs of excessive porn production Ron. You need to take a vacation before your brain, or some other part rots from thinking too hard or over use.
0
The diabolical plans of Emperor Ming.
written by Ming the Merciless , January 23, 2014
And tell us again about your plans of 'extermination' for Islam and Muslims.

Ah yes, my semi-secret plans for extermination. The plan is bigger than just Islam and Muslims, we plan to exterminate nearly everyone and then the Mongolian hordes are going to invade, and take over all the fertile land for yellow watermelon production. We plan to show no mercy to those who refuse to plant seeds. Extermination can be avoided by converting to Mongoism and planting seeds, or extermination happens. We have been ordered to fight them until they plant seeds.You will know the day because of all the signs and wonders we will create before extermination. This gives you a chance to get out of town and hide in a cave. Don't come out until you hear the all clear siren.
0
It's about time !
written by stopislamnow , January 23, 2014
Osama ..It is encouraging to see that at least one man coming from muslimania land is seeing the truth !
I understand how difficult it must be to abandon centuries of mind programming and to join the peace loving people of the world ,we can only hope this becomes a trend to unravel this mafia like cult bent on domination at any cost .
Welcome Osama ...
0
To all (especially the muslim readers).
written by I want to know , January 23, 2014
In India live many smart people .
Here they give EVIDENCE THAT ISLAM IS FALSE :
http://www.islaminindia.org/evidence-that-islam-is-false
A great read indeed so enjoy everybody !
The whole world is waking up and standing up against the evil cult islam.
REAL peace to you all !
0
To all (especially the muslim readers).
written by I want to know , January 23, 2014
I forgot something very important .
Logic is very important...I think everybody will agree (even the muslims?).
So don't forget to read this !
http://www.islaminindia.org/13-evidence-that-islam-is-false/logical-proofs/logical-proofs-215
0
... written by Bravo-Lima
written by NoDhimmi , January 23, 2014
Yeh, yeh, yeh.... same old same old same. Bollocks piled upon bollocks, lies, accusations, drivel.

Just what to expect from islamic supremacists. Next up, folks- the whining victim stunt. Any time now...
0
...
written by melissa scott , January 24, 2014
an Islamic and his family was murdered we were fraternal twin girls he said theyb were deviant pedophiles we were not developed told undress and tried to enter us they use drugs violence weapons and we never escape jesus said we are banned from God they hasve grace so what we are violently forced
0
Anyone hear of this??
written by NoDhimmi , January 24, 2014
The Biggest Demonstration in History (33 million)
Egypt, June 30, ARSH 2013

The end of the Muslim Brotherhood rule in Egypt, its birthplace, and soon worldwide.
0
To posters here...
written by Kaser , January 24, 2014
It is truly a proof of the absence of arguments FOR Islam.
Antagonists here continually attack posters, never bother to defend accusations made against Islam.
They are unable to refute facts.

Methinks we have Loonwatch robots that use the same tact is here as on Loonwatch, forget logic, pack-attack those that critique Islam.

So obvious and lame.
0
Osama Dorra
written by Kaser , January 24, 2014
Bravo!
Excellent analysis.
Wish other Muslims were as intellectually sharp as you are...
Keep it up and stay safe.
0
...
written by ...,, , January 24, 2014
http://www.islam-watch.org/
http://www.jihadwatch.org/
http://alisina.org/
http://pamelageller.com/
http://www.answeringislam.org/
http://www.faithfreedom.org/
http://www.answeringmuslims.com/

Just add fjord man to your hate list and you have Anders Behring Breivik's reading material.
Shame on you. Excuse of a human being.
0
...
written by Kilo , January 24, 2014
The diabolical plans of Emperor Ming.
written by Ming the Merciless , January 23, 2014

And tell us again about your plans of 'extermination' for Islam and Muslims.

Ah yes, my semi-secret plans for extermination. The plan is bigger than just Islam and Muslims, we plan to exterminate nearly everyone


There's an old adage..
Many a true word spoken in jest.
0
...
written by Jude , January 24, 2014
moslem became christian, christian became moslem, hindu became budha, budha became hindu, moslem became budha, christian became hindu... and so on. So what? It happens everyday, this is common. The above article, made ​​just for fun.
0
...
written by Quebec , January 24, 2014
To posters here...
written by Kaser , January 24, 2014

It is truly a proof of the absence of arguments FOR Islam.
Antagonists here continually attack posters, never bother to defend accusations made against Islam.
They are unable to refute facts.

Methinks we have Loonwatch robots that use the same tact is here as on Loonwatch, forget logic, pack-attack those that critique Islam.

So obvious and lame.

Islam is wrong, just as wrong as Christianity has been in it's murky past.
Perhaps you need to open your eyes to the f'cking lunatics here that talk about 'extermination' and claim to be Christians as a 'buffer' against Islam. But, you will never do that.
Perhaps you should look into the politics of the Religious Right Wing.
But you will never do that either, you're far too afraid and you're far too conditioned to confront your beliefs and their source.
0
...
written by Jye , January 24, 2014
written by ...,,, January 24, 2014
http://www.islam-watch.org/
http://www.jihadwatch.org/
http://alisina.org/
http://pamelageller.com/
http://www.answeringislam.org/
http://www.faithfreedom.org/
http://www.answeringmuslims.com/

Care to highlight the instances of hate within these sites, abc/ellipses/troll of many names? Three from each group would suffice in concluding that they spread unsubstantiated hate. Thank you in advance :)
0
Pornstar Ron flunks out.
written by Ming the Merciless , January 24, 2014
Many a true word spoken in jest.

Many true words are also facts Ron. You should get a few facts, you seem to be lacking.
0
Chameleon
written by Kaser , January 24, 2014
You see, that's where you fail in your rush judgment of others.
You think all posters here are homicidal, foaming-at-the-mouth, racist bigots? Remember, Islam dictates that...

If you knew me better, you'd know I'm an atheist and I think all religions are based on a falsehood, namely, the existence of a divine creator. ALL religions are man-made and their time on this planet is drawing to a close for educated, open-minded humans. Only through child conditioning have they managed to sustain their existence up to now.

Let's change this.

Using Chrisianity or any pother religion to counter Islam is doomed to fail - one false ideology against another? Nobody wins and conflicts last for ever.

Confront my beliefs?? - I did that, I concluded, I changed and I moved along. How about you?

Stop your unjustified contempt.
0
Jude
written by Kaser , January 24, 2014
The above article, made ​​just for fun.

Your prophet was a warlord that treated dissidents with death. So don't ridicule someone courageous enough to publicly renounce a cult, forced on him, that now calls it's adherents to murder him.
0
Jye
written by ...,, , January 24, 2014
...
written by ...,,, January 24, 2014
http://www.islam-watch.org/
http://www.jihadwatch.org/
http://alisina.org/
http://pamelageller.com/
http://www.answeringislam.org/
http://www.faithfreedom.org/
http://www.answeringmuslims.com/

Just add fjord man to your hate list and you have Anders Behring Breivik's reading material.
Shame on you. Excuse of a human being.
0
Understanding Islam...crash course.
written by Ming the Merciless , January 24, 2014
As with all things in existence, the beginning begins at the beginning, So all we need to do is figure out where the beginning of Islam began. A case can be made that the beginning was when God woke up and said, 'let it be', but we do not need to go that far back to find Islam. The root of Islam before it manifested, was a twinkle in the eye of Mohammad. It is then the product of psychosis. This psychosis infects Muslims, by blind belief in fairy tales. Reality has been distorted. This is the cause of Islams evil nature....End of crash course. For more details, read articles.
0
Extermination
written by NoDhimmi , January 24, 2014
Muslims- NO; Islam- YES.

Muslims are victims of Islam. Indoctrinated, fearful, slaves (except the Islamists who generate the fear, following Mo's doctrine "Lo, I have been made victorious through terror!").

The Islamists/extremists/terrorists (call them what you like) will eventually provoke a backlash that will drag both infidel and muslim into a war for survival. Can anyone see an alternative?

What if another religion did what the Islamists are doing now- how would Islam react? Would Islam fight for its survival?

0
Mohammad is the example....
written by RANDALL ANDERSON , January 25, 2014
'To question the faith is to lose faith'....and you are doing this when you say: 'I cannot help but wonder if God had really permitted sexual abuse of children in his last message to humans...'
The truth is, Mohammad set the example when he lusted for the 6 year old Aisha, and forced her parents to allow their marriage. It matters not that he agreed to wait for her first period - at age nine- to take her. A 50 yr old man who lusts for a 6 year is a PERVERT in any century...and who then takes her innocence at age 9, is a RAPIST.
0
Dot McStuffins
written by Jye , January 25, 2014
written by ...,,, January 24, 2014
...
written by ...,,, January 24, 2014
http://www.islam-watch.org/
http://www.jihadwatch.org/
http://alisina.org/
http://pamelageller.com/
http://www.answeringislam.org/
http://www.faithfreedom.org/
http://www.answeringmuslims.com/

Just add fjord man to your hate list and you have Anders Behring Breivik's reading material.
Shame on you. Excuse of a human being.

Oh ... more fake Muslim outrage while conveniently weaselling out of the question. Breivik is a sociopath, and therefore it would be reasonable that these groups you listed would show the same kind of sociopathic material. As stated before: 3 articles from each site to back up your accusations would suffice, please and thank you.
I look forward to your many attempts to sleaze out of answering while inevitably rolling my eyes at any more declarations of unsubstantiated racism and bigotry.
It a nut shell PROVE IT, LITTLE ELLIPSES BOY, OR STFU WITH YOUR BS.
0
morse code imbecile
written by Jye , January 25, 2014
Isn't it just like a Muslim to take the word of a sociopath instead of actually thinking for themselves. There's no hate in those sites, Dot McStuffins, or I'm sure you would have proven it by now, crowing away until the cows came home.
Here's a freebie for you, Dot Mcstuffins: Fake Muslim outrage and victimization does not substitute for actual facts. Nice try, but you FAIL - again.

0
...
written by Jye , January 25, 2014
Anders Breivik is a sociopath, and our local resident Muslim, "......", feels it's appropriate to substitute Breivik's testimony with facts or thinking for himself. I shouldn't be surprised, but I am....
0
Kaser
written by Jude , January 25, 2014
He's a crybaby. He's just looking for a scapegoat for his inability to be a Moslem. Only person who likes to seek attention. Nothing more. What a shame.
0
...
written by Ming the Merciless , January 25, 2014
No exterminations are required. All religions eventually die of the same cause, that of being 'found out'...No religion can survive being 'found out' forever.
The process of being found out for Islam has been slow for centuries do to poor information flow. But thanks to Algore who invented the internet, the pace of 'finding out' has increased. This has resulted in the finest minds leaving, and mentally fragmented people entering, weakening Islam over all...
0
Jude
written by Kaser , January 25, 2014
For his inability to be a Moslem???
You mean, he's got too much cognitive capacities right? He just can't believe the fairy tale - he's just failing at the "faith" angle?

In any event, it shows a great deal of intellect and (most probably) a higher-than-average IQ.
0
Algore who invented the internet
written by NoDhimmi , January 25, 2014
Humorous, Ming! But your point is well made.
0
Mr. Kaser
written by Jude , January 26, 2014
Nope, away far from that. He was just like a little kid who always fight and argue the rules and taughts that given by his parent. That's the right parable for him.
An intelligent people is not a person who like to find scapegoats for its failure.
But, even so, I don't want to blame the decision that he made (wheter it's right or wrong). Freedom to choose religion and belief is also a basic human right, isn't it? :)
0
To ....Dotty ( the proven to be traitor of his "own" British people )
written by I want to know , January 26, 2014
Thank you DOT for repeating my list of good and honest sites, namely:
http://www.islam-watch.org/
http://www.jihadwatch.org/
http://alisina.org/
http://pamelageller.com/
http://www.answeringislam.org/
http://www.faithfreedom.org/
http://www.answeringmuslims.com/
I like to add some more :
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/ (VERY GOOD AND VERY HONEST TO)
and of course !:
http://www.politicalislam.com/...cal-islam/
IN SHORT : Go to the links of THIS SITE (above on the left !)
Good job DOT....now...off you go .
0
To "deep "deficient"Jude.
written by I want to know , January 26, 2014
You wrote:
"Freedom to choose religion and belief is also a basic human right, isn't it? :)"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes it is , BUT islam is NOT a religion ...it is an extremely violent and BIG CULT . More evil then the cult of Jim Jones , David Koresh , the Solar Temple, Charles Manson and many more.
The definition of a cult (mahes completely with ISLAM) is :
(SEE ; http://www.thefreedictionary.com/cult )
1.
a. A religion or religious sect ( like Shia , Amahdiya, Sunni , Sufi , Druz, etc.) generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader. (Mohammed)
b. The followers of such a religion or sect. Muslims
2. A system or community of religious worship and ritual. (Islam)
3. The formal means of expressing religious reverence; religious ceremony and ritual. ( the required and absolutely necessary Muslim payers, the Hadj etc., in short the socalled 5 pillars and of course the JIHAD )
4. A usually nonscientific method or regimen claimed by its originator to have exclusive or exceptional power in curing a particular disease.(Mohammed in ahadith)
5.
a. Obsessive, especially faddish, devotion to or veneration for a person, principle, or thing. (muslims love emualte and venerate MOHAMMED !)
b. The object of such devotion. (Kahbah and the Black Stone).
6. An exclusive group of persons sharing an esoteric, usually artistic or intellectual interest. (Mulim imams, sjeikhs, mullahs, ayatollahs etc .)
So there is nothing to laugh about islam .... 'not so "deep" Jude '.
0
To ....Dotty (the traitor to the Brits)
written by I want to know , January 26, 2014
Thank you DOT for repeating my list of good and honest sites, namely:
> http://www.islam-watch.org/
> http://www.jihadwatch.org/
> http://alisina.org/
> http://pamelageller.com/
> http://www.answeringislam.org/
> http://www.faithfreedom.org/
> http://www.answeringmuslims.com/
> I like to add some more :
> http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/ (VERY GOOD AND VERY HONEST TO)
> and of course !:
> http://www.politicalislam.com/...cal-islam/
> IN SHORT : Go to the links of THIS SITE (above on the left !)
> Good job DOT....now...off you go .
0
Freedom to choose religion and belief is also a basic human right
written by NoDhimmi , January 26, 2014
Yes

As is freedom FROM religion- which Islam denies.
0
"ustadzah" Matter & NoDhimmi
written by Jude , January 27, 2014
written by I want to know , January 26, 2014
You wrote:
"Freedom to choose religion and belief is also a basic human right, isn't it? :)"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes it is,... bla bla bla (mumbling)...

written by NoDhimmi , January 26, 2014
Yes

Good... thank you for answering... :)
0
Murder Inc
written by Ming the Merciless , January 27, 2014
All religions are corrupt in ideology. All religious ideologies contain brain twisters, that warp and twist normal, reasonable thinking, into a monster. All religious ideology is self serving, and has proved over and over again it's ability to generate murder and mayhem among the pious. At the moment all religions except Islam have disabled the 'Murdering for 'God', button. That is still on and has been for 1400 years. Islam is not the only killing machine in history, but it is the longest running.


0
...
written by Panasonic , January 27, 2014
Murder Inc
written by Ming the Merciless , January 27, 2014

All religions are corrupt in ideology. All religious ideologies contain brain twisters, that warp and twist normal, reasonable thinking, into a monster. All religious ideology is self serving, and has proved over and over again it's ability to generate murder and mayhem among the pious. At the moment all religions except Islam have disabled the 'Murdering for 'God', button. That is still on and has been for 1400 years. Islam is not the only killing machine in history, but it is the longest running.


I think that title belongs to Judaism and the modern work of Mossad.
0
Pornstar Ron flunks history class.
written by Ming the Merciless , January 27, 2014
I don't see any evidence of that Ron, but then I don't read loonwatch. Mossad didn't exist in the 600's Ron.
0
Chameleon
written by Kaser , January 27, 2014
I think that title belongs to Judaism and the modern work of Mossad
0
To "deep" deficient Jude .
written by I want to know , January 27, 2014
Thank you for your meaningless reaction ...again
But you showed your gerat iman to your male teacher .
Good work...you will go to your islamic heaven and you will get your 72 virgins . Have "fun"with them .;-)
0
Mrs. I want to know
written by Jude , January 28, 2014
To "deep" deficient Jude .
written by I want to know , January 27, 2014
Thank you for your meaningless reaction ...again
I'm sorry to dissapointed you. You know, I can't type like you did (spamming style). Maybe because, I like to listen rather than talking, different from you. I tried to restrain myself (lust) in arguing with others. As much as possible try not to hurt other people's feelings because of my words. As a common human beings, sometimes I also go out of control and become emotional. Moreover, when someone "attacked" me brutally and blindly. But I still try to minimize mistakes and continually strive to be better human beings again.
0
Hey Jude
written by Ming the Merciless , January 28, 2014
But I still try to minimize mistakes and continually strive to be better human beings again.

If you really want to minimise your mistakes, dump Islam. Islam does not create 'better human beings'. Instead, it acts as a retardant to 'better'...Islam means, 'stuck on stupid'. Do you really want to spend the rest of your life stuck on stupid?
Look what it has done to this 'Dotty' person. Do you want to be just like him?
You can do hours and hours of inner spiritual struggle jihad, and it will have no effect as long as you hold on to what makes you 'not better' to begin with. The only way a Muslim can rise above stupidity is apostasy. If you would be cured from a poison snake bite, you must first remove the fangs from your arm. Reject Islam, become that better person you strive for.

0
To "deep"deficient Jude .
written by I want to know , January 28, 2014
The only thing you MUST do , "deep" Jude , is listening to your male teacher and obeying you evil prophet moshammed and the figment of his mind Allah.
You said before that we should try to think , but the reallity is that YOU should try it for once.
If you like to listen, as you say , then listen to this imam (again):
https://iloveimamrabbani.wordpress.com/2013/03/23/how-should-muslims-behave-and-interact-with-kafirs/#more-1828
Read it ! It is an VERY,VERY islamic site , so you don't have to be afraid that it will make you lose your creed.
But it surely does tell you that you MUST treat allkafirs (non-believers) in a harsh way , completely with proofs from your own scriptures .
If you are acting "nicely" with kafirs ,then you go against your cult islam.
You can ask your male teacher about it , beause you can not do or think anything without him ....that's clear to me. But I think he will fool you again.
And ,please , don't be sanctimonious . We can see right through to it.
Your are, according to your evil koran one : of "the best nation produced", (aya [3:110]) and we non-believers belong to "the vilest of animals", (aya [8:55]).
So ,You can not be humble towards as KAFIRS.
0
Mrs. I want to know
written by Jude , January 28, 2014
If you like to listen, as you say , then listen to this imam (again):
https://iloveimamrabbani.wordpress.com/2013/03/23/how-should-muslims-behave-and-interact-with-kafirs/#more-1828
I don't need someone's diary to do this. I've already did that here, remember? By giving me all of those, clearly, you don't even read my comments in the other articles. And you wrote this to me: So ,You can not be humble towards as KAFIRS....? Come on... don't go only in Germany (is your home land in ex-east germany?). Leave your ipad/iphone/anroid gadgets etc, try the primitive way, talking, shaking hands with other people outside your tiny world. We don't wiping out non-muslims here, though Islam is the majority religion here.
0
...
written by Ming the Merciless , January 28, 2014
We don't wiping out non-muslims here, though Islam is the majority religion here.

Maybe not, but no kuffar can trust you not to start. You apparently do not believe in Quran and can ignore Allah's orders. Do the Muslims treat the kuffar in your area equally? How is that possible if your area follows Quran and Sunnah?
0
To "deep"Jude
written by I want to know , January 28, 2014
You wrote:
"I don't need someone's diary to do this. I've already did that here, remember? "
My reaction: I really don't know what you are talking about . You seem completely confused .
You wrote:
"By giving me all of those, clearly, you don't even read my comments in the other articles."
My reaction: Again, what are you trying to say ?
I DID read your comments, ALL of them , but they are almost all meaningless. And the few with some substance I have refuted in a logical way.
You however were never able to refute any of my criticism of your vile cult islam.
You wrote some crap about Germany . I am not a german .
Most simple muslims are fooled by their imams, many of them don't really know how evil islam is and most of them haven't read the koran (in their own language). You are a PERFECT EXAMPLE ( and poof !) of this.
The ones who DO know cause many, many problems in non-muslim countries. Jails are filled with muslim criminals .
0
To "deep"Jude.
written by I want to know , January 28, 2014
You wrote :
"We don't wiping out non-muslims here, though Islam is the majority religion here."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know where you live ( Malaysia ,I guess) , but I don't care about that.
Your country does NOT follow the rules of islam , I can tell by your comments. Maybe they are too ashamed to do it ? Or they are too weak ?
Most possibly you are not real muslims but hypocrites (Oh my!).
I don't know.
The koran does not say that you should wipe out non-muslims ,
It says you should subdue them and if they don't obey : kill them.
Mohammed ( your perfect example to follow ) said :
"Ibn ‘Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, “I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah.” (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.)”
Read AND CHECK with your own Koran all the violent verses :
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm
ISLAM IS WHAT YOUR KORAN AND SUNNAH SAY AND NOT WHAT HYPOCRITES LIKE YOU MAKE OF IT.
0
To shallow Jude .
written by I want to know , January 28, 2014
Ming the Merciless answered you much more succinctly the I can.
He wrote to you , and I fully agree with him:
"You apparently do not believe in Quran and can ignore Allah's orders. Do the Muslims treat the kuffar in your area equally? How is that possible if your area follows Quran and Sunnah? "
Now you should answer in a clear, understandable an logical way without ignoring all the proofs of your koran and sunnah we gave you.
DO IT...shallow Jude . Don't look away.


0
ming the mindless
written by ............. , January 28, 2014
"Look what it has done to this 'Dotty' person. Do you want to be just like him?"

Better than some pratt make believe person from a cheap sci fi comic.
Whats the weather like on mongo?


0
ignoramus
written by ............. , January 28, 2014
"I don't know where you live ( Malaysia ,I guess) , but I don't care about that.
Your country does NOT follow the rules of islam , I can tell by your comments. Maybe they are too ashamed to do it ? Or they are too weak ?"
What a majority muslim country according to you is dar al islam and yet they cannot apply islam? Dar al islam to ashamed or weak to apply islam. Dar al hypocrites ha ha ha ha
I think you have now exposed your own stupidity spectacularly.
Read back on what you wrote to me and now what you are writing to the above poster you slimey worm.
tut tut tut
0
Ming
written by Jude , January 29, 2014
Maybe not, but no kuffar can trust you not to start. You apparently do not believe in Quran and can ignore Allah's orders.
Just your assumption, we've state laws to anticipate it.
Do the Muslims treat the kuffar in your area equally? How is that possible if your area follows Quran and Sunnah?
Curious? Learn more correctly. Do not learn as practiced by ibn kammuna. You would not understand and be ignorant like him, that's a failure. If I fail like that, I'm not going to search for escape and share them with others. It is a shame!
0
Mrs. I want to know
written by Jude , January 29, 2014
If you like to listen, as you say , then listen to this imam (again):
https://iloveimamrabbani.wordpress.com/2013/03/23/how-should-muslims-behave-and-interact-with-kafirs/#more-1828
Read it ! It is an VERY,VERY islamic site , so you don't have to be afraid that it will make you lose your creed.
This is the proof of your arrogance. Arrogant but stupid, too bad. Don't you know it? This is what I do here. I am a Muslim, you are the kafir one. What a pity, really shows that you are someone who likes to rant rather than heard. Wake up kid... I have my own guidance and knowledge, from Qur'an and Hadits. I am not a person who foolishly agreed with another person's statements, especially on the internet. You're so stubborn and fool.
0
Hey jude,,,
written by Ming the Merciless , January 29, 2014
Learn more correctly

From who, you? That's funny. You are very arrogant for a small person. How is it you know more than anyone posting here, are you an Imam?

'Just your assumption, we've state laws to anticipate it'.

Are those laws based on sharia? Does your law punish people for blasphemy?
0
Ronclone speaks jibberish.
written by Ming the Merciless , January 29, 2014
Whats the weather like on mongo?

The sun always shines on Mongo. We have no Allah or Quran to darken our days. Rather than question Mongo, you should be questioning Islam.
After all, a disembodied spook visiting Mohammad frequently is questionable, is it not? Do you believe in disembodied spooks? Are jinn bothering you much?
0
Ming
written by Jude , January 29, 2014
My country is not an Islamic state. My government awarded death sentences to the suicide bomber a few years ago. No massive protest from Muslim authorities here, for the decision. All citizens are equal under our laws. Yes, blasphemy is forbidden for all religious here, we can be sued for the actions of blasphemy.
0
hey Jude
written by Ming the Merciless , January 29, 2014
Blasphemy laws are sharia laws, are they not? All citizens are equal under the law, but how does that work out in practice? A number of Muslim countries with secular govs say that while Muslims attack Christians just the same. What do you believe Jude Would you like to see your gov be more sharia compliant? Do you think Christians are your personal equals? Do you take them as friends?
0
To Jude
written by lw1 , January 29, 2014
You wrote '.......I have my own guidance and knowledge, from Quran and Hadits.......
In Quran your Allah calls Jews apes. Do you do the same?
0
Jude
written by Kaser , January 29, 2014
Yes, blasphemy is forbidden for all religious here, we can be sued for the actions of blasphemy.

Blasphemy laws are a good way religions found to make sure they are not criticized, hence exposed for what they are... FALSE. Actually, one religion is really at the forefront of blashpemy laws, and wants to make sure nobody criticizes it... Islam.

Over in my country, we don't have blasphemy laws because blasphemy laws are SYNONYMOUS with oppression and a religious police-state.
Religious police-states are not a good thing Jude... Not at all.

Also, Jude, if your country has blasphemy laws, are Islamic scripture now illegal? I mean, it's written clearly that non-believers are beasts, Jews are apes, Christians are vile... I mean, that is blasphemous to non-Muslims.

How do you rationalize this Jude?
0
To shallow Jude
written by I want to know , January 29, 2014
You wrote :
"THIS is the PROOF of your arrogance. Arrogant but stupid, too bad. Don't you know it? This is what I do here. I am a Muslim, you are the kafir one. "
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-What is the PROOF of my arrogance ? What "PROOF" are you babbling about ?
-What is it what you DO here ? What does this crap of yours man?
- Yes , you are the muslim(ah) and I am the non-believer . Now that is an "INTELLIGENT" observation ! , but I already knew that . What is your point with "smart" insight ?
- You did NOT use this very offensive word KAFIR , you said before previously, you prefered non-believer ..now you are a LIAR again.
-It is YOU who is the muslimah , so it is YOU who is deficient in intelligence (in short STUPID)...Jude . According to your own fake prophet .
So it is YOU who is stupid ( = deficient in intelligence ) NOT me.

It seems to me that you are VERY, VERY CONFUSED ....shallow Jude .
Are you trying to say , with this RUBBISH, that you agree with what this Imam Rabbani says :" how-should-muslims-behave-and-interact-with-kafirs"
Well, then I feel sorry for your non-muslims (KAFIRS) "friends" . With people like you they don't need enemies any more.
0
To ...shallow Jude
written by I want to know , January 30, 2014
Definition of BLASPHEMY:
"A contemptuous or profane act, utterance, or writing concerning god or a sacred entity."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How can there be "A contemptuous or profane act, utterance, or writing concerning god or a sacred entity" if such god or sacred entity DOES NOT EXIST .
Oh, I know ...you muslims BELIEVE that your fake god allah exist , but you have no shred of evidence. I don't care about what WHAT somebody BELIEVES , I don't respect such a believe either . It is nonsense to me. It is not my business unless these believers start to be violent ... then it becomes my business too, of course !
You can believe in a stone ...if you dony throw it at me", as they say.
And your evil prophet died 1400 yeasr ago, so he certainly does NOT exist . So ,again, how can we blaspheme a "thing" that does NOT exist ? Tell me.
0
lw1
written by Jude , January 30, 2014
written by lw1 , January 29, 2014
In Quran your Allah calls Jews apes. Do you do the same?
You're referring to Surah 5:60. Some people assume that the above verse refers specifically to Jews. However, if they read the context, this such assumption is not appropriate. This is clearly legible in verse 5:57-58. The issues discussed in these verses is about those who make fun of religion, whether those who received the scripture before or even those who do not believe. It is the basis for the statement that verse 5:60 refers to them. However, there is no basis for the claim that Quran verses that refer exclusively to Jews. The emphasis is the action most of the Jews who ridiculed the book which was revealed to them. See Surah 3:113-115, Surah 5:69, these verses clearly extend the promise of Allah to all who believe and do good, regardless of their faith in the Koran or not. They were condemned in the Qur'an are those who fail to fulfill a promise to Allah. Quran did not tell the Jews to abandon the Torah and then told them to selecti the Qur'an. Quite the opposite, The Quran repeatedly stated that he came to confirm previous scriptures, not replace them (QS 5:43-44). Taking into account all these verses, both of which speak to or about the Bani Israel, Jews, or people of the Book, it became clear that it was not a reproach and a curse to the Jews as an ethnic group but only to those who do not worship Allah and do not fulfill their promise with Allah. Al-Qur'an also give a clear antidote to fanaticism and religious intolerance (QS 5:48). I hope this answer is helping you. Assalamu'alaikum.
0
Mr. Kaser
written by Jude , January 30, 2014
We have blasphemy laws here. We use state police to crack down on violations of the law. We have an agreement of the Founding Fathers, who formulated the laws of the state. That all citizens (of any religion) gets the same treatment for this problem. Muslim leaders together with all other religious leaders, acting as a catalyst for overseeing the policies that formulated by the government, either in the past or present. As long as the rules formulated by the government does not conflict with the all religious rules here, we as religious people and good citizens will be subject and obedient to the rules of the state.
0
I want to know
written by Jude , January 30, 2014
Alright then, you're the intelligent one. Too intelligent that all you're doing here is only show us that there is.... capslock on your keyboard...!
Now step aside and try to listen, be a good girl, okey? :)
0
Hey Jude
written by Ming the Merciless , January 30, 2014
You ignored my questions Jude. Why is that? Are you ashamed? Afraid?
0
To deep deficient Jude.
written by I want to know , January 30, 2014
You wrote:
"You're referring to Surah 5:60. Some people assume that the above verse refers specifically to Jews."
"However, there is no basis for the claim that Quran verses that refer exclusively to Jews."
" Taking into account all these verses, both of which speak to or about the Bani Israel, Jews, or people of the Book, it became clear that it was not a reproach and a curse to the Jews as an ethnic group but only to those who do not worship Allah and do not fulfill their promise with Allah."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How nice !! You make with your (imam ?) explanation this evil even more heinous as it was .
"Only those who do not worship allah" are.... ALL disbelievers.!!
Don't you see this ....deep deficient Jude.?
You really are AMAZINGLY deep brainwashed .
Simple question to you: Would you like to be called an APE , PIG or whatever by a socalled god.
How can an almighty god be so childish anyway? Does he need to be worshipped by his own creatures. A REAL, existing almighty god would not have needs at all... it is logically impossible., because then he would not b perfect .
Do you understand this ...deep deficient Jude ?
0
To deep deficient ( in intelligence ) Jude
written by I want to know , January 30, 2014
You wrote:
"Alright then, you're the intelligent one. Too intelligent that all you're doing here is only show us that there is.... capslock on your keyboard...!
Now step aside and try to listen, be a good girl, okey? :)"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1)You are running ...Jude.
You are defeated and ashamed of your evil cult.
I understand that ! Not even you imam can answer , so what else can you do?
Well, you could for instance start to think by yourself : Why can we muslims not defeat these simple kafirs ?

It is not me who is so intelligent ...Jude . I'm a normal human being . It is you (and your imam ) who are stupid, because of the long brainwashing in your cult. Y=It is you who is deaf , dunmb and blind. You should wake up! You should educate yourself .

2) You comment on my "capslock" use is silly and only a diversion of the topic here: Criticizing Islam !
I'm sure you would like me to step aside ...you are afraid of the TRUTH ...it is too painful for you .
0
To Ming the Merciless (about Jude)
written by I want to know , January 31, 2014
Hi, there , Ming.
You wrote to Jude :
"You ignored my questions Jude. Why is that? Are you ashamed? Afraid? "
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have the same experience with this muslimah Jude as you have.
This kid never answers any serious question by herself, she always has to ask her imam first. But that poor bastards doesn'know the answers either.
I think that she really is ashmed , because all these KAFIRS seem much smarter the she (and her imam) is. All muslims here are completely beaten up, again and again . She sees that of course. How is that possible? She prays everyday : Alif,Lam ,Meem, Please allah help me (us) !, but allah never answers , how come??
And she is afraid too . Her biggest problem is that she cannot choose between two to her extremely fearful things:
1) Losing faith in her backward cult . For then she must start thinking for herself like a real grown-up woman , that seems something horrible to her . No more silly rules to obey ....brrrr ; judging alone by herself what is good and what is wrong and not what is allowed (halal) and what is forbidden (haraam). That seems something impossible to her .
2) The fear of hell-fire , the fear for her non-existing god , fear for Jinns etc., etc. instilled in her by years of brainwashing.

Still, she will have to choose ...what will it be? The seed of doubt is in her brain . And it will not go away anymore. It will grow and grow.
So there is hope for her ...and us .

0
Jude
written by Kaser , January 31, 2014
Should blasphemy laws apply to Santa Claus? Because if blasphemy laws are applicable to protect one's belief in fairy tales (aka, religions), should children's belief is Santa Claus also be protected from criticism through these same blasphemy laws?

How about believing in unicorns? Is it blasphemy to claim unicorns don't exist, like claiming Allah does not exist is blasphemous?

If you don't think blasphemy laws in your country apply to other baseless beliefs, then your country is a religious police state.

I pity you.
0
ha ha
written by ............. , January 31, 2014
Hey Jude
written by Ming the Merciless , January 30, 2014

You ignored my questions Jude. Why is that? Are you ashamed? Afraid?

its obvious other people think you are a twat too and hence ignore you.
0
...
written by Ming the Merciless , January 31, 2014
its obvious other people think you are a twat too and hence ignore you.''

You mean the people who have no answer for straightforward questions, you are right, Cowards, both of you.
0
come on guys...
written by Jude , January 31, 2014
It is a national holiday here. I never wasted a day off. Moreover, the Chinese New Year is always a festive feast here, lots of interesting performances at the temple in my town. Interesting performances, which only appears on this celebration. My kids love it. You do not celebrate Ming?
0
You do not celebrate Ming?
written by Ming the Merciless , January 31, 2014
We celebrate Ming on Mongo every day. We also have endless yellow watermelon festivals.Of course I know you have never eaten yellow watermelon. It opens your mind to knowledge and allows you to answer a legitimate question. You don't seem to be able to answer a legitimate question.
0
Ming
written by Jude , January 31, 2014
We don't eat yellow watermelon, we give them to parrots, chickens, and of course monkeys... they love it..!
Ok, I give you, one of the scope from the Sharia-Islam, which is related to the regulation of human activities in order to find the common good and reduce tyranny over another human being in general. Often called mu'amalat. Actions in the form of mu'amalat consists of: bond exchange of goods and services, the marriage bond, bond inheritance, social ties and bonds of humanity.
See the last two :
a. The purpose of social bonding: enable the social roles and functions of the fairest on the basis of consensus, enforcing human peace and equality under the community's law, which made ​​together. When all three principles are violated, then there is social conflict and the collapse of human society into anarchy.
b. The purpose of the bond of humanity: in order to be mutual tolerance, and copyrighted works among humans with regard to physical wholeness, perfection of life, sense of normalcy, assuredness property, family safety and freedom of religious belief discriminate. Fifth humanitarian ties are universal and cut across culture, ethnicity, race and even religion itself.

So, in practice, blasphemy laws are in line with the scope of Islamic sharia, and other religions also agree with it. Violation of this rule still exists, but it is not too significant. There may be partially people who want to try a silly phrase, that rules are made to be broken. But I think it is a natural thing in the life of the state.
0
Kasser
written by Jude , January 31, 2014
Here, there are atheists like you. And we, the religious people, do not object to their presence. Like you, they can only express "feelings" they only via the internet or other hidden places. They did not dare to do it in public, because there is no space and support for it here. Imagine if there was someone yelling that he does not believe in unicorns (as you said), certainly not the police who would arrest, but the attendant of mental hospital, who arrested him. Now that's pitiful ... :)
0
To deficient Jude.
written by I want to know , January 31, 2014
Thanks for nothing .....deficient (in intelligence) Jude.
Again some very stupid replies of you. Always avoiding the the real issue. Allah has blinded you .
You don't care about real islam and real peace . You only look at the little environment where you live in. It all about you and your little place. You are in reallity a pathtetic selfish woman.
0
To Jude
written by lw1 , January 31, 2014
You say 'You're referring to Surah 5:60. Some people assume that the above verse refers specifically to Jews. However if they read the context, this such assumption is not appropriate. This is clearly visible in verse 5:57-58.'
I give verses 5:59-60.
5:59. Say: O people of the scripture! Do ye blamed us for aught else than that we believe in Allah and that which is revealed unto us and that which was revealed aforetime, and because most of you are evil-livers?
5:60. Shall I tell thee of a worse(case) than theirs for retribution with Allah? (Worse is the case for him) whom Allah hath has cursed, him on whom His wrath hath fallen and of whose sort Allah hath turned some to apes and swine, and who serveth idols. Such are in worse plight and further astray from the plain road.
Verse 5:59 refers to people of the Scripture.
Verse 5:60 immediately follows it.
Your Allah has said that he has given a clear message. When you have to give 5:57-58, 3:113-115, 5:69 to explain what 5:60(which follows immediately after 5:59 referring to 'People of the Scripture', you are trying to give a clearer message than Allah, because he has failed to give a clear message.
(Verses 5:51 and 5:53 also refer to Jews and Christians)
5:51. O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.
I find the above(5:51) quite shocking.
0
Hey Jude
written by Ming the Merciless , January 31, 2014
We don't eat yellow watermelon, we give them to parrots, chickens, and of course monkeys... they love it..!

That's why they are smarter than you. Yellow watermelon increases intelligence, so the monkey and chicken are your intellectual superior.
I didn't read all your sermon, I'm not interested in a thousand rationalizations.
0
mindless ming
written by ............. , January 31, 2014
"I didn't read all your sermon, I'm not interested in a thousand rationalizations"

that's why you are so ignorant son
0
Ming
written by Jude , February 01, 2014
That's why they are smarter than you. Yellow watermelon increases intelligence, so the monkey and chicken are your intellectual superior.
Now, this is the most sensible thing you've said so far, Ming. Because the only person who worship Sun Go Kong and his compatriot, chicken god, is you. :))
Sun Go Kong vs Hanuman...? Who's gonna win Ming? I'll take my bet on Hanuman.
0
I want to know
written by Jude , February 01, 2014
Thanks for nothing .....deficient (in intelligence) Jude.
Again some very stupid replies of you. Always avoiding the the real issue. Allah has blinded you .
You don't care about real islam and real peace .
naaahhh... this is better, you convince people here that, not only your keyboard, which has a capslock button. Good girl ... :) You look more jinnious, oups ... I mean genius. :)
You only look at the little environment where you live in. It all about you and your little place. You are in reallity a pathtetic selfish woman.
The arrogance that you need to fix. You can not say something that you have never experienced before, you do not even dare to talk with Muslims in the real world. If you do that, then you just say stupid crap and imagination. Or, you're a person who ostracized, even by your own family? Had experienced sexual abuse in childhood? Oh dear little girl, I feel sorry for you ...
0
To Jude (deficient in intelligence according mohammed)
written by I want to know , February 01, 2014
You still don't get it , silly girl. And I guess you never will .
We are talking on this site about the evilness if ISLAM and the violent terrorists that it produces , NOT about the poor brainwashed innocent (like you , I hope) MUSLIMS (Oh, my ...CAPITALS !). We only pitty these poor
bastards ; we want them to start thinking .

Maybe I am an evil JINN ( upper case again , whoooaahh) who is haunting you. You strongly believe in those superstitious medieval nonsense like your fake prophet did ...don't you ...deficient Jude? From now on you should look under your bed before going to sleep.

Talking about arrogance : You think that you belong to the "best nation produced", see aya [3:110]. The same as the fascisic Nazis did ...and you you (should) how they ended ;-)
You even think and believe that kafirs are the "the most vile animals ",
see aya [8:55] again the same attitude as the fascistic Nazis.
Btw. I come with real proofs (unlik you) from your own evil koran. You however are only spouting your own twisted thoughts and lies.
0
Hey Jude...cluck cluck...
written by Ming the Merciless , February 01, 2014
Now, this is the most sensible thing you've said so far, Ming.

I'm glad to see you recognise that a chicken is smarter than you Jude. Most Muslims would not admit it, even though it is true. It's not your fault Allah created you inferior to the chicken, according to Tabari he created women stupid and put chickens in a superior position. If you have a problem with that, talk to Allah about it.
0
...
written by Tess , February 01, 2014
One thing I think is true. They say we believe in the same God. Their God is not a God of Love. Ours is a God of Love and Mercy.
0
T Dotto the muslim and traitor , of course
written by I want to know , February 01, 2014
You wrote to Ming:
""I didn't read all your sermon, I'm not interested in a thousand rationalizations"

that's why you are so ignorant son "
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's why you are so ignorant son ???
Stupid , meaningless nonsense, and therefore useless .
Off you go ....Dotty.
0
scary jinnious
written by Jude , February 02, 2014
The Qur'an is alright, the evil is coming from your heart and tiny little thing inside your head. About this: We are talking on this site about the evilness if ISLAM and the violent terrorists that it produces. Answer this: Can you proof that you ever know or even dealing with one of them? You never, right? You know all of them through sites, youtube, etc. Right?
Now, listen to me, my home is near from the terrorists's camp, that executed for doing suicidal bombing. It's only about 20-30 minutes by car from here. We're in the same province, muslim population is 95% more. I went there, and asking with their neighbours (the muslim or non-muslim), if any of them being attacked or killed by them. And the answer is, none of them being attacked or killed. Even the evil terrorist has a clear and important targets. Not a random attack, which blindly without a clear target.
But, most of us, specially the muslim leaders are cursing the bombing. You know why? I don't think you know, I supposed, you will answer (with your stupid answers of course) like this: "(mumbling)... blablabla in surah xx aya xxx,...(mumbling)...then you're all HYPOCRITE muslims!...(foaming)". Yeah, just like that. Typically a copycat's answer.
See, your "world" is only inside the screen. You have no any real knowledges and real experiences to talk about this nonsense.
0
Ming... nope, Mingkey is better.
written by Jude , February 02, 2014
My chinese friends here, are more braver and "macho" than you. They never said no, when someone challenges them to gamble. Why sissy ming? Loosing your guts? Ignore Tabari for a while. What's gonna be mingkey, your hairy god, sun go kong vs hanuman?
0
Hey Jude. How old are you?
written by Ming the Merciless , February 02, 2014
Haha...what have you been smoking? You make no sense at all. I guess too much Allah has scrambled your marbles.
0
Hey Jude
written by Ming the Merciless , February 02, 2014
The Qur'an is alright, the evil is coming from your heart and tiny little thing inside your head.

That's called projection. The Quran in reality is a dark and evil fairy tale whispered into the ear of a psychotic Arab by an incoherent angel named Gabriel. That you believe this evil manifestation is not to your credit. You are no where as smart as you think you are. Go sell that Islamic snake oil to someone who buys into it.
0
He Jude
written by Ming the Merciless , February 02, 2014
Have you revealed just what Islamic paradise you live in?
Are you a Uigur? Your Paradise borders China?
0
To Jude (deficient in intelligence, and it shows)
written by I want to know , February 02, 2014
You wrote to Ming, but we all can read it :
"Have you revealed just what Islamic paradise you live in?
Are you a Uigur? Your Paradise borders China?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meaningless nonsense , Jude !
You could beter try answer some questions we asked you.
Or have you "forgotten" them all ? Well , thát is very , let's say ...convenient.
The easyest way to run ...It is a habit of yours...is it not?
Well, I can easily repeat some of them for you want . I'm going to do that anyway...so don't bother ;-)

0
To Scary jinnious Jude.
written by I want to know , February 02, 2014
My statement: "We are talking on this site about the evilness if ISLAM and the violent terrorists that it produces."

Now,read your comment back silly girl, think a little about and you should see that you yourself again proved my point(s).

1) You say yourself here (It is amazing how stupid muslims can be) :
"my home is near from the terrorists's camp, that executed FOR DOING SUICIDAL BOMBING ".
See : The violence of islam is No fantasy of mine ...you yourself admit it ;-)
2) You wrote: " Even the evil terrorist has a clear and IMPORTANT targets. Not a random attack, which blindly without a clear target."
You say ,yourself now, that these targets are CLEAR and IMPORTANT ! ..Do you see it ? This means ...it is allright for you .What else can it mean ?
3)You wrote: "But, most (how do you know?) of us, specially (?) the muslim leaders are cursing the bombing. "
Most of us means : NOT ALL . Your evil cult doesn't need many (perhaps 0,1% is enough= about 1,5 million crazy muslims) evil terrorists
to terrorize the rest of the world ....silly Jude. They clearly live amongst you, like you say yousrself.
4) Your country is 95% muslim ,you say , and( most ?) muslim LEADERS ( politicians ,imams?) are cursing ( for the outside world= taqiyya ) suicide bombing then WHY are these TERRORISTS CAMPS there in your country.
Do you see how stupid your comment is...SCARY jinnious Jude ?

BTW.
I know islam by much reading the koran (MYSELF) , the ahadith and Sirat and studying., also other religions , although I am an atheist : You convinced me even more ! Thanks for that.
You know islam ONLY trough your evil ustadz. That is why yourself cannot refute my critic ( using your OWN scripture !) on your backward and evil cult islam. You don't even dare or want to read my proofs from your own koran. I really pity you.
0
To Jude (i=deficient in intellgence)
written by I want to know , February 02, 2014
Sorry Jude ( and Ming) , I gave you the wrong comment . It should have been this one of yours of course:
Ming... nope, Mingkey is better.
written by Jude, February 02, 2014
My chinese friends here, are more braver and "macho" than you. They never said no, when someone challenges them to gamble. Why sissy ming? Loosing your guts? Ignore Tabari for a while. What's gonna be mingkey, your hairy god, sun go kong vs hanuman?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And then my reply is , the same:
Meaningless nonsense , Jude !
You could beter try answer some questions we asked you.
Or have you "forgotten" them all ? Well , thát is very , let's say ...convenient.
The easyest way to run ...It is a habit of yours...is it not?
Well, I can easily repeat some of them for you want . I'm going to do that anyway...so don't bother ;-)
0
To scarcrow Jude
written by I want to know , February 02, 2014
You wrote:
" I supposed, you will answer (with your stupid answers of course) like this: "(mumbling ???)... blablabla in surah xx aya xxx,..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) You call your own surahs and ayat stupid now...scarecrow Jude.
that's not ...let's say...smart of you .
2) What you really say with this is that I (we !) cannot use your evil koran to show how evil your ...err...evil koran is ?
AMAZING ! Of course i have to copy ayat to prove my points , silly girl.
It starts to be very funny disputing with you . Over and over again you show here that your mobster prophet mohammed was right for once :
Women (muslimahs that is !) are deficient in intelligence and riligion !!
3) You prove with your behaviour my point that you DARE NOT think about your koran. That's why yo never react directly on my critic. You avoid it ...also out of shame and ignorance of course ...What else?
0
jinnious
written by Jude , February 02, 2014
You're not that smart, all that you can do, just reading. Same with my little kid. You're saying terrorist among muslim doesn't need a huge number. It's correct! Because the other muslims (99,9% according your jinnious calculation), cursing terrorism. Terrorism acts is not recognized in Islam. Every muslim that supporting and involving him self, with any terrorism acts, he deserves the death penalty. The biggest terrorist are in the west. US and its allies. Iraq invasion was an act of terrorism, the massacre of the Jews, by the Nazis, is an act of terrorism, all the American intervention into another country is an act of terrorism. Got it looney...?
About that camp.., can you ask more stupid question again than this? So brainless...
0
ming
written by Jude , February 02, 2014
Sorry ming, somebody cut the ga..eh, our conversation. So, where's kong, is he running away from hanu? Well, I guess it's time for hanuman to get back on his cage. :)
About that projection thing, its depends on how smart the person who's learning it. The dark/evil side never goes to those who thinking. And clearly, all of you, aren't that kind of person.
0
Taqiyya sunshine...Jude/
written by Ming the Merciless , February 02, 2014
Terrorism acts is not recognized in Islam.

Allah identifies himself as a terrorist in Quran 8:12 and other places, and brags about it in others. Mohammad said he had been made victorious by terror. These twi examples alone prove that Islam does recognize terror. But terror is a tactic, not every Muslim is a terrorist, but you are all obligated to jihad as a duty to Allah. Your goal, if you believe Quran is the same goal as the terrorists.
Wars may be terrifying but they are not terrorism. You misuse the word terrorism.
0
To (deficient in intelligence) Jude.
written by I want to know , February 02, 2014
You wrote to Ming and apparently ALL of us :
"Sorry ming, somebody cut the ga..eh, our conversation. So, where's kong, is he running away from hanu? Well, I guess it's time for hanuman to get back on his cage. :)
About that projection thing, its depends on how smart the person who's learning it. The dark/evil side never goes to those who thinking. And clearly, all of you, aren't that kind of person."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What a lame comment....deficient Jude !
You say: "About that projection thing, its depends on how smart the person who's learning it."
Well, this LEARNING is in your case not very much , being (and proven to be) a deficient (intelligence) brainwashed muslimah,
Did you bounce your head 5 times against the floor today , while saying:
"Alif, Lam , Meem, Saad, Kaf, Nun... By the star when it wents down " or some crap like that ? You surely will have a headache now :-(
You start to spout more and more non-sense .
Perhaps you start a MUBAHILA , the same as your fake prophet did.
Perhaps this can help you ...who knows?
You do know what a MUBAHILA is ...or don't you? In that case ask your
ustadzah ...perhaps he knows about this backward rubbish.
0
To deficient Jude.
written by I want to know , February 02, 2014
You said yourself that there is a muslim terrorist camp nearby where you live...it was not me who said that .
How can there be openly a terrorist camp ( and probably more of course) in a country where 95 % of the inhabitants are muslims and 99.9% of these muslims (incl. YOUR LEADERS AND IMAMS) are cursing these terrorist attacks ??
Why don't you "peaceful " get rid of these bastards??
This sounds sóóó incredibly implausible that it MUST be a LIE ...which it is, as usual , of course ;-)
You should not tell LIES , tu tu , taqiyya Jude .
OH YES , the Amrican and Jews (JOOOZZ) and all that ...oh my .
This is AGAIN a pathetic diversion and a stupid logical fallacy of yours ...deficient Jude.
You muslims are always pointing at others ...JUST LIKE I SAID MANY TIMES ( jeeeez, OUCH! all those caps again).
This site is about criticizing islam....REMEMBER....deficient Jude? But if you are right (but you are not) then you only have proved that there are more evil things in the world ....and everybody knows tháy of course !
So let's stick here to your evil cult islam ;-0
0
To deficient Jude
written by I want to know , February 02, 2014
You wrote :
"You're not that smart, all that you can do, just reading. Same with my little kid. You're saying terrorist among muslim doesn't need a huge number. It's correct!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I never said I am thát smart....deficient Jude . I am just an average human being . And I have only the TRUTH to tell ....deficient Jude,
And the TRUTH is much, much stronger then your islamic LIES, that should be clear by now......don't you think?
The truth always prevails as you can see here on this site ,even right now.
YOU or your ustadzah however should be MUCH smarter then we KAFIRS.
You belong to the "best nation produced"(the UMMAH), aya [3:110]....but we don't see it . How come?
Perhaps it is because we are "the vilest of animals in the sight of allah"
[8:55] ;-)
But then again you are as a woman DEFICIENT in intelligence according to your fake prophet mohammad (see f.i. Sahih Hadith Bukhari Volume 1, Book 6, Number 301) .
Well it is obviously all very, ver confusing for you ( AND your ustadz) and it shows .
REAL peace to you , kiddy (not your islamic "peace"of course ) !

0
Do deficient Jude
written by I want to know , February 02, 2014
You are right this time and for once : I am Jinnious , because I am an evil JINN who is haunting you .....BOOOOOHHH ! :-))
Pathetic , superstitious muslims ...JEEEZZZ.
0
Islamic terrorists?
written by NoDhimmi , February 02, 2014
It is often said that a tiny minority (usually 1%) of muslims are terrorists.

Assuming 1.4 Billion muslims that makes 140,000 terrorists. OUCH!
Will someone check my math??
0
To deficient Jude
written by I want to know , February 02, 2014
You wrote:
"You're not that smart, all that you can do, just reading. Same with my little kid. "
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So your kid and I , we are smarter then your illiterate fake prophet ( who according to your own evil koran [7:157] ).
But I have shown you also that I can think logically like a normal human being . And you (and your ustadzah ) can clearly not, because you never can refute any criticism I have about your backward cult islam.
THIS IS A FACT ...and you have to live with that .
0
Nodhimmi
written by Kaser , February 02, 2014
1% of 1,4 billion is in fact 14 MILLION terrorists.

Ouch indeed!

But what's important, as ming said, is that the god of the Muslims and his prophet proudly claim terror as their tactic. Muslms worship both of them.

Beautiful...

Write comment
This content has been locked. You can no longer post any comments.

busy
 

About the book || Reviews by: Steven Simpson | Abul Kasem | Prof Sami Alrabaa | Ibn Kammuna

islamic-jihad-cover


'Islamic Jihad' in Bangla
islamic-jihad-bangla
Aasma Riaz: "Thank you so much for your book "Islamic Jihad" and showing me the "Big Picture". For 7-8 days, I was glued to your book, absorbing so much information that I did not know existed. You have crisply covered so much in your book and quoted historical references extensively. I am just overwhelmed with different emotions after reading your book..., a priceless tome."

Editor: M A Khan | Site design: Dan Zaremba
Founded on 20 November 2005


Announcements

Sign petition:  Grant Imran Firasat Asylum in the USA

imran-firasat

Proxy Server: To view blocked websites, use this: iwebproxy

Syndication