www.islam-watch.org

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Islamization of France (Russian TV)

E-mail Print PDF

Comments (90)Add Comment
0
Islam in the WEST
written by balam , October 19, 2012
Where ever the Muslims go,they turn the OASIS into DESERT.And where ever the JEWS go,they turn the DESERT into an OASIS.Can any body refute that? NEVER EVER!!!
0
Lesson for America, Canada, India and China
written by peace lover , October 19, 2012
This video is lesson for civilized and developed countries as well as developing countries.
0
...
written by kope , October 20, 2012
this is new reality europe will never be white only continent

do you remember you colonised non white countries for hundreads of years?

this is pay back time
0
balam
written by kope , October 20, 2012
balam...Where ever the Muslims go,they turn the OASIS into DESERT.And where ever the JEWS go,they turn the DESERT into an OASIS.Can any body refute that? NEVER EVER!!!..........

you put jews in gas chamber in return
0
@Kope
written by Balam , October 20, 2012
Don't forget what happened to Muslims in SPAIN.King Ferdinand kicked all of them out of SPAIN and now It is no longer ruled by Muslims.History could repeat itself in the near future.You could soon end up in Somalia or Afghanistan and get blown up in pieces by your Muhammadan suicide bomber to meet up with 72 STUDS to satisfy you.Read your Sahih Bokhari 4:52:143 and find out that your holy prophet was also a GAY MAN like you.
0
Balam
written by kope , October 20, 2012
Balam .........Don't forget what happened to Muslims in SPAIN.King Ferdinand kicked all of them out of SPAIN and now It is no longer ruled by Muslims.History could repeat itself in the near future.............


those days are over when white man slaughters in millions of black, indian, jews, and other people


now even taliban can f**k white man
0
The Season Will Come
written by Montegue , October 20, 2012
These Muslims in France largely have no jobs, no money, no aspirations. They subsist on indulgences, which politicians call welfare. At present, the Muslims feel comfortable in their little cantons and findsecurity among their numbers, but yet quite insensible about their status as minority. The desire of these people are primitive, like that of in the animal kingdom: eat and breed. The desire for cognitive development is almost non-existence. No doubt, the native French presently are enduring in silence; nonetheless, when the time is ripe, especially when Saudi's oil is run out, nothing will hinder the tide of a revolution where they will reckon with these Muslims as they did with their monarch 1789. There is nothing like the rising of tide of an angry European nation. History can attest to it: When Europeans took up arms they left behind them a great devastation. Like wild fire, they consumed everything in their path and left nothing behind. The dice will be cast, and the contest between primitive men and modern men will tip the balance to one side with more brains.
0
Seasons come and go
written by Montegue , October 20, 2012
These Muslims in France largely have no jobs, no money, no aspirations. They subsist on indulgences, which politicians call welfare. At present, the Muslims feel comfortable in their little cantons and find security among their numbers, but yet quite insensible about their status as minority. The desire of these people are primitive, like that of in the animal kingdom: eat and breed. The desire for cognitive development is almost non-existence. No doubt, the native French presently are enduring in silence; nonetheless, when the time is ripe, especially when the Saudi oil is run out, nothing will hinder the tide of revolution, where they will reckon with these Muslims as they did with their monarch 1789. There is nothing like the rising tide of an angry European nation. History can attest to it: When Europeans took up arms, like consuming fire, they left behind. The dice is cast. The contest between primitive men and modern men will tip the balance to the side with heavy brains.
0
Pathetic
written by abc , October 20, 2012
The suburbs of Paris are ghettos. This a damning truth of the failure of successive French governments. The people that live there have ancestry in the French colonies.
Lack of investment in infrastructure, housing, coherent social policy has lead them to this point. It's not a religious problem but social.

Do we say that south central Los Angeles is a catholic ghetto full of Mexicans!
Hence Catholicism cannot merge into society?
No we address the real issues'
0
Balam
written by abc , October 20, 2012
Snake boy itching for war like a Christian! Jesus would be proud.
What if this time it doesn't work out like king Ferdinand and you end up loosing Rome like you did Byzantine.
:-)
0
abc
written by xyz , October 20, 2012
"The suburbs of Paris are ghettos. This a damning truth of the failure of successive French governments. The people that live there have ancestry in the French colonies.
Lack of investment in infrastructure, housing, coherent social policy has lead them to this point. It's not a religious problem but social. "

This is why ancestors of abc and millions of muslims migrate to England and west their colonial masters to gain welfare finds not available in any Islamic country. You are right it is social and economic problem with Muslims.
0
France
written by fineliving56 , October 21, 2012
Need another French revolution against the immigrants who want to live and enjoys benefits but refuse to melt in with French people and their way of life .

0
...
written by kope , October 21, 2012
france need another hitler
0
kope
written by fineliving56 , October 21, 2012
What do Muslims need ?
0
Yes abc
written by dead or alive , October 21, 2012
These people are sociably retarted.They look really out of place in a western city.
0
...
written by kope , October 21, 2012
but western women love them
0
@ abc
written by balam , October 22, 2012
Beggers can't be fighters.You Muslims live off the scraps of bread which falls of the tables of Compassionate Christian WEST.Saudi Arabia makes 460 million dollars a day from oil sale.How much AID does that country give to its Muslim brethren? It only build mosques which are centres of terrorism and it finances terrorists all over the world through its chain of MADRASSAS.
0
Failure or Allahs will
written by Infidel and More Proud , October 22, 2012
How is it failure of France?
Isnt it Allahs will to keep them in the state they are?
Allah makes them sell drugs and run prostitution rackets.

They are bound to the life they live for it is Allahs decree.
0
Kope
written by Kaser , October 22, 2012
Wow, impressive rants.
A racist, a keyboard, a forum. Kope
0
Same story all over
written by Kaser , October 22, 2012
Whatever the country, whatever the opportunities facing them, the rats of the world will always fester in the sewers of modern society.

I'm sure these poor souls are selling drugs to accumulate enough money for their Hajj pilgrimage, to pay their dues to the Saudi mob lords that paid to build the Madrassa/Mosque that educated them...
0
Kaser
written by xyz , October 22, 2012

What a comment man you hit the nail right in their .........
0
Xyz
written by abc , October 22, 2012
"This is why ancestors of abc and millions of muslims migrate to England and west their colonial masters to gain welfare finds not available in any Islamic country. You are right it is social and economic problem with Muslims"

What would you know about economic migration or the west?
Sitting as a uae VIP! Keeping your mind on your money and money in your mind!!!
:-)
0
Indian Jihadi P!g arrested
written by Rationalist , October 22, 2012
An Indian Jihadi p!g is arrested on terrorism charges and deported from Saudi Arabia:

Musalman jis thali mein khate hain usi mein thook te hain (Muslims spit on the same plate they eat food from) - This is true irrespective of where Muslims live on earth

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/india-finally-gets-its-hands-on-fasih-mehmood/20121022.htm
0
Idiot
written by abc , October 22, 2012
Irrationalist

"Musalman jis thali mein khate hain usi mein thook te hain (Muslims spit on the same plate they eat food from) - This is true irrespective of where Muslims live on earth"
This cannot be true if:
The Saudi authorities are extraditing him!
Think about it???? D'oh
0
abc
written by xyz , October 22, 2012
Let me give you some facts. Only a western white is treated as a VIP in UAE. A white with a third class diploma will be placed as a senior manager while highly educated colored will have to work under him. I am a civil engineer and I have experienced this for the last 14 years working in UAE.

This is why I believe a white is genetically superior to colored. I know why they are treated as VIP because all the technology and most of the equipment and materials building this country come from west. Also whites are by nature much active than colored. Arabs are the laziest.

I have travelled more than half the world. I go to US twice a year to visit my in laws.
I go to Pakistan to visit my parents in Lahore 4 to 5 times a year. The thing I hate about fellow Pakistanis is that why they have to follow Arabs and their religion. Pakistanis are much more talented and intelligent and hard working than Arabs but this religion Islam has completely seized their capabilities.
0
@ Everyone
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 22, 2012
Why do Islamic authorities want to ban Islam criticism?

The discussion (linked below) answers that question.

The discussion started out talking about a topic in Ayn Rand's book, _The Fountainhead_. The topic is easy-to-vary versus hard-to-vary people. Elliot Temple made a connection between the concept of *hard vs easy-to-vary theories* and how that relates to people. (Note that the hard vs easy-to-vary concept is an invention of David Deutsch, discussed in his book _The Beginning of Infinity_.)

http://groups.google.com/group/beginning-of-infinity/msg/aacb72d66d6e6348
0
@abc dumb
written by Rationalist , October 22, 2012
This cannot be true if: The Saudi authorities are extraditing him!
>> 6 months to extradite a criminal! All Jihadi criminals escape to middle east after committing crimes in infidel lands. Dawood Ibrahim, Masood Azar et al took refuge in P0rkistan and Dubai after committing heinous crimes in India.

When I said Muslims spit on the same plate they eat from I meant Muslims do not remain loyal in the infidel (= kaffir= non-Muslim) land. They look for riots all the time and aim to kill non-Muslims for silly reasons. True OR False.

Well little boy, the truth about Islam is out. Muslims cannot be trusted anywhere in the world.
0
@ xyz - Why is the West better than societies?
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 22, 2012
> This is why I believe a white is genetically superior to colored. I know why they are treated as VIP because all the technology and most of the equipment and materials building this country come from west. Also whites are by nature much active than colored. Arabs are the laziest.

No. Whites are not better than blacks or Arabs because of genes. The relevant difference is memes. Memes are ideas that replicate from person to person, generation to generation. Its culture and tradition. The West's memes are better than Arab memes and African memes.

Now, consider an Arab couple who moves to the West. They give birth to a child. That child learns Western memes (and some Arab ones from his parents but mostly he learned Western ones because he decided that they were better than his parent's memes).

Now take a White couple who moves to Saudi Arabia. They give birth to a child. Immediately both parents die in a car crash, and the child is raised by a typical Saudi Muslim couple. The child learns only Arab memes.

In my two examples, who will be the better person? Who will be morally better? Who will be smarter?

Two of my Islam-critical articles (on this site) touch on this topic a little bit. For a clearer explanation of memes, meme replication, and how people let memes control themselves, see _The Beginning of Infinity_.

Either before or after you read that book, you can ask specific questions about memes here:

http://groups.google.com/group/beginning-of-infinity/subscribe
0
Rationalist
written by abc , October 22, 2012
What cat what bag?
Yeah just because a indian Hindu say so!
I suppose if it makes you sleep at night!
0
Xyz
written by abc , October 22, 2012
"The thing I hate about fellow Pakistanis is that why they have to follow Arabs and their religion. Pakistanis are much more talented and intelligent and hard working than Arabs but this religion Islam has completely seized their capabilities"

Stop hating on the brothers man!
Arabs are a minority in Islam, it's not their religion!
If Mecca n medina were on in Arabia then most Muslims wouldn't even bother with the Saudis!
Pakistan has many problems, all of the problems can be remedied if they remedy their behaviour!
0
Oh yeah
written by abc , October 22, 2012
Before I forget xyz

Do you really sip Bacardi when it's your birthday???

:-)
0
@abc
written by Rationalist , October 22, 2012
What cat what bag?
>> That Muhammad (p!ss be upon him) was a pedophile, rapist, mass murderer, and an IDIOT... People are realizing that through your own Islamic sources. Can't imagine how dumb Muslims are coz they put on their website the sources (Bukhari, Ibn Ishaq, Tabari etc) that depict Muhammad as an incarnation of evil. I pity your ancestors for undergoing so much torture at the hands of evil Muslim rulers before converting to Islam. Read Indian medieval history; it is filled with horrors inflicted by Muslims on Hindus, Buddhists, Pharsees, and Sikhs.

Now time for you to sleep!
0
Rationalist
written by abc , October 22, 2012
Talking loud n saying nothing!
Repeating the same old tired crap doesn't make it true little man!
0
abc
written by Kaser , October 22, 2012
I assume by your assertions abc that for you, a pilgrimage in wonderful Saudiland is out of the question?
Or if you did/do go, it must boil your blood to give them your hard earned money?

And regarding your comment to Rationalist, what part of his rant is false - pretty much everything he states is spot on according to scriptures no?
Because calling his statements "the same old crap" does not make them false either...
0
West/whites better than other cultures ?
written by Kaser , October 22, 2012
The most important thing about the quality of a culture, I believe is the opportunities it gives it's citizens.
People can bash the USA as much as they want, but the people there elected a black man for the top job... Racism anyone?

UAE - Dubaï, Saudi Arabia... Aaaahhhhhh - Oil money coming in from the west ... oil money going out to US, European, Korean, and other foreign companies bringing in western technology... Playgrounds for the rich billionaires, kings and princes... Net worth added to the common people there = zero. So much for Islamic generosity.

... Except Saudi Arabia - busy exporting the Light of Islam through aggressive Mosque/Madrassa projects everywhere they are not wanted...
0
Kaser
written by abc , October 22, 2012
You're a funny guy! But don't give up your day job just yet!
I intend to go next year for hajj! All things still being well.
Your view about money and mine are slightly different!
I could have all the money in the world but I will still have 2 meals a day!
As for rationalist he is just spewing out the same old jihad watch wiki slam blah spencer sina crap!

0
Rami
written by xyz , October 23, 2012

Can u explain these human behaviors.

1. Why companies put all white people/ kids pictures on their products adverts and billboards all over UAE .

2. Why fairness creams are sold in colored people countries. Even shah rukh khan adverts for a men's fairness cream.

3. Why colored mothers give tips to their daughters to eat pomegranate and other
fruits so that the new born has fair complexion.

4. Why every colored mother looks for a fair daughter in law in colored countries.

6. Why a black is offended when he is called black and white is not offended for calling him white.

7. Why only whites have different shades of eyes and hair which make them beautiful and seductive.

8. Why most of the inventors, scientists, philosophers, were/ are whites.

I can go on

Are the above facts are due to memes or in fact whites are a preffered and better genes than other humans.

The fact is that like in every living and non living things there are different qualities as nature has created some better than the other same is the case with humans. You know when some humans have superior qualities BY BIRTH to other humans we call these GOD GIFTED qualities.

Like some humans are physically stronger to others by birth or by nature so meme has no role here.

Some humans are more intelligent to others by birth or by nature so meme has no role here.

Some girls are more beautiful and sexier than others so meme has no role here. Etc etc.

My conclusion is there are inferior genes and better genes and superior genes among humans created by God or nature and whites are natures nest genes.
0
Rami
written by xyz , October 23, 2012

Typo in the last line. It is best instead of nest.
0
abc
written by xyz , October 23, 2012
"Arabs are a minority in Islam, it's not their religion!
If Mecca n medina were on in Arabia then most Muslims wouldn't even bother with the Saudis!"

You should complain this to Allah why he placed Mecca and medina in Arabia and why he send your prophet to Saudi Arabia.

Oh yeah and I sip vodka everyday.
0
Rami
written by xyz , October 23, 2012

Also why I don't see a single White working as a labor in UAE , why all labor is colored or black?
0
abc
written by Kaser , October 23, 2012
Humor is always a good social lubricant - I'm glad you enjoy mine! And I will not leave my day job for a while more - it sustains me very well.

Have a great Hajj trip next year, I do hope you will gain additional knowledge to polarize you further - either embracing it as strongly as ever or, conversely, opening your eyes wider and increasing the level of doubt about the veracity of everything about it... Either way, Hajj is not about coming back unchanged right?

As for Rationalist - you again simply repeat what he says is crap. Are you saying all he said is false? Are you saying Mohammed was NOT a rapist, even though he "revealed" to his band of thugs that it's ok to have sex with "those who your right hand possess"? Did Mo ask for permission to have sex with his female slaves?
0
@ xyz
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 23, 2012
> 1. Why companies put all white people/ kids pictures on their products adverts and billboards all over UAE. 2. Why fairness creams are sold in colored people countries. Even shah rukh khan adverts for a men's fairness cream. 3. Why colored mothers give tips to their daughters to eat pomegranate and other fruits so that the new born has fair complexion. 4. Why every colored mother looks for a fair daughter in law in colored countries.

In general, dark-skinned people want light skin and light-skinned people want dark-skin. Here in the USA white people tan their bodies a lot. And you can buy tanning cream in stores.

Both peoples are making the same mistake; they care about what they look like because they are trying to get other people to like them. Its other-people-oriented. Its bad. Instead, people should not do things in an effort to win acceptance from others. Be who you are and if other people don't like it, forget them.

> 6. Why a black is offended when he is called black and white is not offended for calling him white.

First of all, getting offended is stupid, no matter what the reason.

Black people have historically held lower positions in the world, like slave. Traditions were created around this fact such that people use it as a cut down.

> 7. Why only whites have different shades of eyes and hair which make them beautiful and seductive.

What does this have to do with being better morally?

> 8. Why most of the inventors, scientists, philosophers, were/ are whites.

I answered this question. Better memes. That means better culture. That includes better morals.

> Are the above facts are due to memes or in fact whites are a preffered and better genes than other humans.

Memes.

(continued)
0
@ xyz (continued)
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 23, 2012
> The fact is that like in every living and non living things there are different qualities as nature has created some better than the other same is the case with humans. You know when some humans have superior qualities BY BIRTH to other humans we call these GOD GIFTED qualities.

The relevant qualities of a human are his ideas. Other stuff is irrelevant. Note that even what people consider beautiful is also a matter of ideas.

> Like some humans are physically stronger to others by birth or by nature so meme has no role here.

Right. And strength is not an important factor for humans.

> Some humans are more intelligent to others by birth or by nature so meme has no role here.

False. Intelligence is a function of memes alone. Genes are not involved.

> Some girls are more beautiful and sexier than others so meme has no role here. Etc etc.

You're right that there are objective things about one's body that are sexier or not sexier. But even those are overshadowed by memes. A long time ago long hair was preferred on women by men. Today, in America, short hair is becoming more popular than long hair. This is a change in memes.

> My conclusion is there are inferior genes and better genes and superior genes among humans created by God or nature and whites are natures nest genes.

With respect to intelligence, genes are irrelevant. What matters is ideas. Epistemic ideas. Most of which are subconscious. The theory of mind that explains this was created by David Deutsch. If you'd like to discuss why it is that intelligence is not a function of genes, I suggest first reading _The Beginning of Infinity_: http://beginningofinfinity.com/
0
xyz ,
written by kope , October 23, 2012
muslims's ruled the world as super power for thousand years

white men's ruled the world as super power for 4 hundreads years

if you believe that skin color makes you an inteligent being then your brain must be in your ass
0
Rami
written by fineliving56 , October 23, 2012
I agree with you a 100%

We are what we eat …. brains wise

Brains soak what happens around them and what they are born, to .

Muslims are a fine example of that… among many others .
0
Kope
written by xyz , October 23, 2012

As usual I will not swear or call names.

Muslims have never ruled the WORLD. You have never seen the map I guess. And wherever Muslims captured like mostly Africa ( blacks) and Arabia ( colored) and South Asia ( colored) they even destroyed the well established and developed civilizations.

Muslims ruled only Spain ( whites) for 700 years.

You have totally missed the point. Muslims ruled by force and destroyed civilizations such as Egyptian civilization Iranian civilization Indian civilization etc . There have been no improvement in these areas since Muslims captured although deterioration has been very much visible. Even today people know Egypt because of the pyramids and sphinx and other monuments build by pharaoh who are cursed by Islam.

And look whites have ruled by intelligence, innovations, technology, discoveries, beauty, and improvements. Wherever they have ruled they have given so much in terms of technology , transportation, education, sports, language etc etc.

Today an Arab, a Japanese a French a Pakistani an Indian an Ethiopian and people from all over the world can speak to each other through the only language English.

And today if this is the bad time ONLY for Muslims it is because Muslims ONLY ruled and they could not deliver improve or develop in terms of human relations, modernization, innovation. Blame it on your religion or your skin color whatever you like.



0
Rami
written by xyz , October 23, 2012

Dear Rami

You are also ignoring the point ( intentionally)

If your theory is that whites are more cultured, whites are more advanced that is due to the culture And ideas or memes then my question would be

Why colored and black could not develop that culture or ideas or memes or whatever you want to name it???

My answer is Because whites have better genes. Whites are God gifted collectively. Therefore they could only developed those memes and ideas which you are talking about and colored and blacks could not.

Although there are individual examples of god / nature gifted people among colored and blacks. E.g How would you explain brilliance of Sachin Tendulakar.?

0
Rami
written by xyz , October 23, 2012

My point is People will have better IDEAS / MEMES who have better GENES.

An animal although if he is living among humans will never achieve the memes/ ideas and culture similar to humans. Because his genes does not allow him.

OR

Muslims will never become westerners no matter how long they live among them.

This is very simple example of Genes dictating the ideas and memes. Hope u understand,
0
Kope
written by xyz , October 23, 2012

Dear Kope

Can you name a few things ( or at least) one, Muslims created or invented during their rule of thousands of years which is useful for the humankind.

This is just like

Humans were living in caves for millions of years. Would you call them more intelligent and innovative than today's humans living in high tech houses?

Last four hundred years look around you where the whites have taken the humankind and how many useful things are developed by Kaffir Whites once they got rid of the curse called religion.

0
@ xyz - Meme Theory
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 23, 2012
> You are also ignoring the point ( intentionally)

Intentional? I'm confused why you said that. The idea you presented below is new to this discussion we're having. So, are you saying that I should have known your criticism before you say it to me?

> If your theory is that whites are more cultured, whites are more advanced that is due to the culture And ideas or memes then my question would be, Why colored and black could not develop that culture or ideas or memes or whatever you want to name it???

Memes compete with memes. Consider anti-rational memes. These are memes that cause one to think irrationally about itself and thus they work to prevent a person from getting rid of them. Here's an example.

Some Muslim parents teach their children that if you question the idea of Allah, then you'll burn in hell (this is an anti-rational meme). And they describe the burning in great detail. They explain that the fire will burn 10 times hotter than Earth fire. That the flesh will melt off the bones. And then Allah will remake the flesh and burn it again, over and over and over and over again. Kids get scared about this. So when they do happen to question Allah, they immediately remember the flesh-burning and they do things to try to stop questioning. They pray asking Allah to help them not question. They change what their doing to try to get their mind off of it. So, with this sort of thinking, how is this Muslim's questioning going to lead to the idea that Allah is fake? None of this is genetic.

> My answer is Because whites have better genes. Whites are God gifted collectively. Therefore they could only developed those memes and ideas which you are talking about and colored and blacks could not.

But non-whites have created good ideas.

> Although there are individual examples of god / nature gifted people among colored and blacks. E.g How would you explain brilliance of Sachin Tendulakar.?

Not genes. Memes. Note that people create their own ideas and then those ideas replicate to others (which classifies these replicated ideas as memes). Sachin created knowledge about how to get really good at what he does.
0
Rami
written by xyz , October 23, 2012

I want to ask you

Do better institutions make better humans

OR

Better humans make better institutions

Please think carefully and you will understand what I am saying.
0
@ xyz - Meme Theory
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 23, 2012
> My point is People will have better IDEAS / MEMES who have better GENES.

But there are no genes that help people make better ideas.

> An animal although if he is living among humans will never achieve the memes/ ideas and culture similar to humans. Because his genes does not allow him.

Right. An animal does not have the genes that produce a mind that can create universal knowledge (i.e. any type of knowledge). Humans on the other hand, do have the genes that produce a mind that can create universal knowledge.

> Muslims will never become westerners no matter how long they live among them.

Are you sure you meant Muslims? Because some white people converted to Islam. I guess you mean non-White Muslims.

I was a non-White Muslim westerner. Now I'm a non-White Ex-Muslim westerner. So the fact of my existence refutes your idea. Or maybe you meant something else? If so, please clarify.

> This is very simple example of Genes dictating the ideas and memes. Hope u understand,

What you said above is ambiguous. And so far none of the possible interpretations that I've thought of make sense. So no I don't understand.
0
@ xyz
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 23, 2012
> Can you name a few things ( or at least) one, Muslims created or invented during their rule of thousands of years which is useful for the humankind.

Algebra.
0
@ xyz
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 23, 2012
> Do better institutions make better humans OR Better humans make better institutions

Both are true. Knowledge is instantiated in minds, books, and machines. Institutions are minds and books.

Memes replicate from person to person. Often there is an intermediary step which is a book. Sometimes the intermediary step is a machine (like in the case of a Chinese manufacturer reverse engineering a machine).

> Please think carefully and you will understand what I am saying.

I already do understand what you're saying. Your view is the conventional (but false) theory of the human mind. It says that genes have a determining factor in human intelligence. David Deutsch refuted that theory with his theory of the human mind. And no one has refuted his theory.

If you want to persuade me of the conventional theory, I need you to (1) refute Deutsch's theory and (2) refute his criticisms of the (rival) conventional theory.

Or you can continue doing what you're doing now and I'll continue showing you the contradictions in the conventional theory.
0
Algebra.
written by Annad , October 23, 2012
It's not quite true.

The roots of algebra can be traced to the ancient Babylonians,[1]who developed an advanced arithmetical system with which they were able to do calculations in an algorithmic fashion. The Babylonians developed formulas to calculate solutions for problems typically solved today by using linear equations, quadratic equations, and indeterminate linear equations
more in here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algebra

The world "algebra" itself is arabic, true. But the entire science of Algebra is a product of many cultures and people.
0
Rami
written by xyz , October 23, 2012
Dear Rami,

Have you heard about stem cells and " Genetically improved species"

And why some countries have been spending billions of dollars on this research.

Please watch " incredible Spider-Man " and you will get an idea.
0
Rami
written by xyz , October 23, 2012
"What you said above is ambiguous. And so far none of the possible interpretations that I've thought of make sense. So no I don't understand."

I would refer to my above post.

Do better institutions make better humans ORRRR better humans make better institutions.

Similarly millions of humans follow ONE leader, why, because they believe that he is better than them.



0
@ xyz
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 23, 2012
> Similarly millions of humans follow ONE leader, why, because they believe that

What people believe does not make something true.

> he is better than them.

Better because of his knowledge. And his knowledge is not a function of his genes.
0
@ xyz
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 23, 2012
> Have you heard about stem cells and " Genetically improved species". And why some countries have been spending billions of dollars on this research.

Yes and yes.

> Please watch " incredible Spider-Man " and you will get an idea.

I watched it. The movie is based on someone's guess of how a person's intelligence would change if his genes changed, and his guess was created by using the (refuted) conventional theory of the mind. That doesn't refute Deutsch's theory nor does it refute Deutch's criticisms of the conventional theory.

(by the way, 2 of my posts have been held for review)
0
Rami
written by xyz , October 23, 2012
You have agreed to " not to agree" so we will reach nowhere.

In all human history we have millions of examples of humans proved to be better than other humans genetically in terms of intelligence, strength, beauty, courage, innovation etc etc. and u don't want to accept it.

Why Einstein, Newton etc were more intelligent than others sharing the same culture ideas and memes.

Why Justin Beiber becomes so famous popular and rich in such an age among the millions of kids sharing the same culture ideas and memes he is born and living in. By your belief people all over the world who love him and girls who fantasize him and want to listen to his songs are doing a mistake? Come on man accept the reality that some humans are god gifted with better genes.

Why lata mangeshgar has such a beautiful voice that she ruled singing in Bollywood for a century among millions sharing the same memes ideas and culture? Who gave her that voice. Her genes. If it was culture than there should have been more than one lata or rafi.

Similarly I asked you about Sachin Tendulkar.

Have you ever heard of a Philipino scientist? Why

I can go on and on.

No further comments. I rest my case.



0
Rami
written by xyz , October 23, 2012

What do you think.

Humans came first on this earth or ideas, memes and cultures came first. I believe humans came first and than humans started developing ideas memes and cultures.

If you agree on this than you will agree that.

Better humans with better genes in terms of intelligence , beauty, innovation, progressiveness developed better ideas memes and cultures.

I think it's very simple to understand.





0
@ xyz
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 24, 2012
> You have agreed to " not to agree" so we will reach nowhere.

No I didn't. I criticized your ideas. If you want to move forward, then criticize my criticisms.

> In all human history we have millions of examples of humans proved to be better than other humans genetically in terms of intelligence,

There is no such evidence that genes is a cause of differences in intelligence. Why do you assume there is?

> strength, beauty, courage, innovation etc etc.

Courage is about choices. Genes don't affect that either. Innovation is related to intelligence.

> and u don't want to accept it.

Show me some evidence before you tell me that I "don't want to accept it".

The greatest thinker of all time created this theory of mind. Do you think he "doesn't want to accept" your rival theory too?

> Why Einstein, Newton etc were more intelligent than others sharing the same culture ideas and memes.

That is no argument that intelligence is a function of genes. Do you agree that somebody had to come up with Newton's gravity theory and Einstein's gravity theory? Or are you thinking that my theory dictates that all people should have created those gravity theories on their own?

> Why Justin Beiber becomes so famous popular and rich in such an age among the millions of kids sharing the same culture ideas and memes he is born and living in.

Before an idea can become a meme, someone has to create that idea. Newton and Einstein created their gravity ideas, and then after that they replicated to other people (i.e. became memes).

> By your belief people all over the world who love him and girls who fantasize him and want to listen to his songs are doing a mistake?

If they prefer to listen to Beiber's music, they they should listen to his music. Where is the mistake you're talking about?

(to be continued)
0
@ xyz (continued)
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 24, 2012
> Come on man accept the reality that some humans are god gifted with better genes.

For intelligence? No. Other stuff sure.

> Why lata mangeshgar has such a beautiful voice that she ruled singing in Bollywood for a century among millions sharing the same memes ideas and culture?

One's voice is affected by physical features that are a function of genes.

> Who gave her that voice. Her genes. If it was culture than there should have been more than one lata or rafi.

That is no argument for genes. Note that other people have the genes that lata and rafi have. Genes replicate too.

> Similarly I asked you about Sachin Tendulkar. Have you ever heard of a Philipino scientist? Why

Philipino culture hasn't had its Enlightenment. They haven't yet adopted the tradition of criticism.

> I can go on and on. No further comments. I rest my case.

I criticized everyone one of your assertions, and you didn't criticize my criticisms. So (currently) your theory has been refuted while my theory has not been refuted. So mine is right and your's is wrong.


Note that knowledge is created by guessing ideas and criticizing those ideas. And then criticizing the criticisms. The ideas left uncriticized are considered the truth, for now. In the future, someone can create a new criticism and the cycle continues. This process of knowledge creation is known as Karl Popper's Conjectures and Refutations method.

Note also that knowledge cannot be created by repeating one's unexplained assertions and then claiming that the other guy doesn't want to admit that one's unexplained assertions are true.
0
@ xyz
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 24, 2012
> Humans came first on this earth or ideas, memes and cultures came first. I believe humans came first and than humans started developing ideas memes and cultures.

The species before humans also had memes. But there were non-intelligent memes. Not that some apes learn methods of getting food from their parents. These are ideas that replicate from individual to individual.

> If you agree on this than you will agree that. Better humans with better genes in terms of intelligence , beauty, innovation, progressiveness developed better ideas memes and cultures.

I disagreed with it.

> I think it's very simple to understand.

Thinking that something is simple to understand doesn't make it true.

Why don't you address my criticisms?
0
Rami
written by xyz , October 24, 2012
"That is no argument for genes. Note that other people have the genes that lata and rafi have. Genes replicate too. "

If other people have the genes and DNA that lata and rafi and justin beiber have and other singers share the same memes, ideas and culture why they also do not become popular as lata and rafi and Justin Beiber.

This means lata and rafi and justin beiber are god gifted and they have a unique quality of voice which others do not have.

So simple my friend.

"Before an idea can become a meme, someone has to create that idea. Newton and Einstein created their gravity ideas, and then after that they replicated to other people (i.e. became memes). "

Rami, this is what I am arguing with you from the beginning and unknowingly u are agreeing to my theory but you are not accepting it.

Humans create ideas which will become memes or cultures and not the vice versa.
0
Why can the BEST SOCIETY (according to allah) ...
written by 1proudkaffur4life , October 25, 2012

Was Byzantine lost to another "culture" or "religion"? What "social" or cultural reasons did Muslims have to twice besiege the city of Vienna? But what is more interesting these areas in Paris are dominated by large numbers of the people belonging to the "BEST" society allah could bring forth on earth. Yet they are incapable to improve their OWN situation. Why should one think that Islam will help to bring about a better society if one can see mostly failures? Even if the French unbelievers can not help, why can`t Muslims help themselves? Even a simple tool like the sewing-machine has at least two men who are credited with its invention, yet NONE of them are from the Islamic world! Of course in a religion which claims that allah hold the birds in the air, nothing happens without his will. Insallah or so the crap goes.... :-)
0
1proudkaffur4life & abc
written by Kaser , October 25, 2012
Byzantine, North Africa, ... All lost to Islamism.

Read this page from an Islam Q&A website to discover why !!!
http://www.islamqa.info/en/ref/5441/sword

BTW, this "Islamqa.info" website is a darling treasure trove of un-freaking-believable answers to common Muslim questions... Take a look at it and laugh your a$$ off!
0
Ex Muslim Meme
written by xyz , October 25, 2012

Take example of an ex Muslim, he will no longer be teaching or forcing Islamic things on his children, therefore he is creating a new and different culture and meme for his next generation.

0
Islamic culture/ meme
written by xyz , October 25, 2012

Who started Islam

A human

0
xyz
written by Kaser , October 25, 2012
I know that, you know that. All atheists know that. Most educated Muslims know that. abc knows that. Malem probably knows that also.

I piss in my pants when I hear fanatic Muslims/Imams/Scholars mention that us Westerners are infidels because we base our life on laws made my man, whereas these "pure" Muslim souls are living their lives under the law of god. The only true law.

Their law of god... What a joke when you think this whole Quran thing is nothing else than dictates spewed out by our friend Mo the conqueror to then be put into scriptures by yet more men later in history.

These retards think it makes sense that an almighty deity, intelligent and powerful enough to create the whole *Universe* would have to whisper his directives to all humans, for all eternity into the ears of a lice-infested illiterate.

I cracks me up!
0
@ xyz
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 25, 2012
> If other people have the genes and DNA that lata and rafi and justin beiber have and other singers share the same memes, ideas and culture why they also do not become popular as lata and rafi and Justin Beiber.

Because they don't share the same memes. I live in America. But I don't have *all* the same memes as all Americans. Why? Because I reject the memes that I disagree with. Also I create my own ideas.

> This means lata and rafi and justin beiber are god gifted and they have a unique quality of voice which others do not have.

I already agreed with you on the idea that quality of voice requires physical characteristics which are dependent on genes. What I've disagreed with you about is your theory that degree of human intelligence is a function of genes.

> Rami, this is what I am arguing with you from the beginning and unknowingly u are agreeing to my theory but you are not accepting it.

No. You're confused as shown by your next statement.

> Humans create ideas which will become memes or cultures and not the vice versa.

No. You're wrong about the creation of ideas. When a meme gets replicated, the replicatee is *creating* that idea within his mind. Ideas don't get "saved" in the replicatee's mind passively (like the way we install software in computers). Each replication is an active process on the part of the replicatee.

That creation process is dependent on one's own knowledge. And since the replicator has different knowledge than the replicatee, the replicatee will understand the replicator's ideas differently than the replicator intended (note that most memes are replicated without intention during childhood). The point is that the meme replication process is error-ridden. So each replication produces an idea (within the mind of the replicatee) that is slightly different than the one in the replicator.
0
@ xyz
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 25, 2012
> Who started Islam. A human.

Right. But most of the ideas in Islam were ideas that Mohamed learned from others. He only created a few ideas himself.

> Take example of an ex Muslim, he will no longer be teaching or forcing Islamic things on his children, therefore he is creating a new and different culture and meme for his next generation.

Interestingly, most atheists still have religious memes. Take Sam Harris for example. He believes that all lies are immoral. Jason Kirk writes about Harris's understanding of lies:

> Albeit with tongue in cheek, Mark Twain once wrote: "No fact is more firmly established than that lying is a necessity of our circumstance--the deduction that it is then a Virtue goes without saying." Well, Sam Harris begs to differ. And differ he does, with an impassioned, straight-shooting argument not only that lies are "the social equivalent of toxic waste," but also that each of us is capable of, and would benefit from, a life led free of the lie. Harris takes his time defining and stratifying types of lies--from adultery to government cover-ups to the seemingly innocuous little white lie--but insists that at any scale, a lie "condenses a lack of trust and trustworthiness into a single act."


So Harris learned that lies are sin from Christianity, then he apostatized, but he still has the *lying is immoral* meme. Also, the idea that lies are bad is expected to have been created before Christianity. So Christianity is not to blame.

Anyway, about lying, its not bad in and of itself. Lying is only bad *if* one's goal is bad. And there are plenty of good goals. For example, if a parent is coercing his 3 year old (lets say yelling at him to eat his vegetables), that kid *should* lie to protect himself from the suffering that the parent is inflicting on the kid.
0
...
written by xyz , October 26, 2012
"Right. But most of the ideas in Islam were ideas that Mohamed learned from others. He only created a few ideas himself. "

No, he added many ideas and Muslims are following them.

"Interestingly, most atheists still have religious memes. Take Sam Harris for example. He believes that all lies are immoral. Jason Kirk writes about Harris's understanding of lies: "

Not most maybe a few. Even these few will sure deviate from the original.

I was reading today Late Elizabeth Taylor earned 210 mn last year, the highest dead celebrity earner even surpassing MJ.

What do you think about the beauty of Elizabeth Taylor. Don't you believe she was god gifted with a unique beauty millions of others dream for. Sure her Beauty was not result of a culture or a meme. What do you think?
0
Kaser/ Rami
written by xyz , October 26, 2012

Kaser, I agree.

Also myself, rami and many others, although born in Islamic families, cultures and memes eventually diverted ourselves and pulled ourselves out of that culture and "way of life" is a proof that we and many others have a unique genes and character.

Muhammad, although born in the pagan culture and surroundings, created the idea of a new religion and people followed him.

After Muhammad, within Islam, many other humans created new ideas, such as Sunni, Shia, Ahmadi, barelvi, qadiani, Wahhabi, etc etc. these were all humans who brought new ideas into the same religion and we see that many many people followed them.

So again, humans create ideas and people follow them.
0
@ xyz
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 26, 2012
> Also myself, rami and many others, although born in Islamic families, cultures and memes eventually diverted ourselves and pulled ourselves out of that culture and "way of life" is a proof that we and many others have a unique genes.

No. That we realized that Islam is false isn't proof that we have unique genes (i.e. better intelligence genes).

Here's one way that some people release themselves from their memes.

Memes evolved over a long period of time. They went through a lot of error correction (analogously to genetic variation and selection). They work very well for the situations (aka environment) that they evolved in. So, while a person lives his life in these situations (the ones that his memes work well for), his memes work well and they "control" him. But sometimes a person finds himself in a situation that his memes don't work well in. And this is becoming especially common in these modern times of globalization.

So what happens when a person finds himself in a situation where his memes don't work? Well, he has to think for himself. He is forced to think critically. He is forced to *be* responsible for his situation because his memes are no longer responsible for him (since they don't work in this new situation - they didn't evolve for this new situation). This can result is someone leaving one's religion. These people might characterize these events as life-changing events. Had they not been presented with these new situations where their memes didn't work, then they wouldn't have thought critically about their situation.

I left Islam because of a life-changing event like this.
0
@ xyz
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 26, 2012
> What do you think about the beauty of Elizabeth Taylor. Don't you believe she was god gifted with a unique beauty millions of others dream for. Sure her Beauty was not result of a culture or a meme. What do you think?

xyz I've answered this question twice. Beauty *is* about physical traits. And physical traits *are* a function of genes. So yes there are better genes for beauty. So I'm agreeing with you that there are better and worse genes for physical traits. But I disagree with you on the idea of better or worse genes for intelligence.

Also, as I mentioned before, beauty is not only a genetic thing. Its also memetic. I gave an example of short vs long hair. Black people's hair is not long and straight. And at one point in history, long and straight was considered the most beautiful, at least among white people, so black people got the short end of that stick. But memes are changing such that short hair is found beautiful. In the future, maybe short hair curly hair will be found more beautiful than long/straight.
0
Rami
written by xyz , October 26, 2012
"Had they not been presented with these new situations where their memes didn't work, then they wouldn't have thought critically about their situation."

Every human is presented with new situations where his memes do not work, but every human will not think critically about his new situation.

Why only few out of masses think critically and eventually decide to leave the status quo. BECAUSE they have the genes or characteristic of thinking critically. Others do not have!

" I left Islam because of a life-changing event like this."

Majority will hold to beliefs more strongly after going through a life-changing event.

0
Rami
written by xyz , October 26, 2012

As a conclusion a prevailing meme may affect a human, but to make the decision to stay with the prevailing meme or to deviate and change course is totally dependent on the unique characteristics (genes) of that human. Only those who are blessed with the characteristic of critical thinking (genes) will change course.

Everyone does not have this genes.
0
...
written by xyz , October 26, 2012

Correction
I had to use " changing meme" and not " prevailing meme" in my above post.
0
@ xyz
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 26, 2012
> Why only few out of masses think critically and eventually decide to leave the status quo. BECAUSE they have the genes or characteristic of thinking critically. Others do not have!

I told you that few people are presented with situations where their memes don't apply. So few people have to think for themselves and question their memes.

Why do you assume that the "characteristics" are a function of genes? They aren't. Intelligence is a function of epistemic knowledge. When one learns, he becomes more intelligent. The learning he's doing involves subconsciously (and inexplicitly) learning epistemic knowledge.
0
@ xyz
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 26, 2012
> As a conclusion a prevailing meme may affect a human, but to make the decision to stay with the prevailing meme or to deviate and change course is totally dependent on the unique characteristics (genes) of that human. Only those who are blessed with the characteristic of critical thinking (genes) will change course.

So you're saying some people aren't capable of critical thinking? Thats false.

For example, when a guy says something to a girl, whats happening is that the guy created an idea that he wants to convey. Then he translates that idea into an English statement. What he's doing is *guessing* what would best convey his idea to her with as little ambiguity (and chance of misinterpretation) as possible. Before he speaks it, he might *criticize* his own statement. He thinks that she might get the wrong idea. So he *guesses* another way to translate his idea into an English statement. Then he says it to her and she hears it. Then she translates that statement into an idea. What she's doing is *guessing* what he was trying to convey. And before she replies, she might *criticize* her own *guess* and realize that he meant something different than her first interpretation.

Then after a few back and forth replies, she might realize that he actually meant something different by his first statement. This is a new *criticism* of her original interpretation. So she might reply to him saying, "Oh wait I misunderstood the first thing you said, so now I understand what you mean by the first thing you said, but now I'm confused by the 2nd thing you said because of bla bla bla."

Note that this is something that *all* people do. This is the way children learn language. Without this guessing and criticizing, its impossible for a person to create any knowledge, even knowledge about what somebody means by the sounds coming out of his mouth.

The point is that *all* people have the ability to *guess* and *criticize* and this is how knowledge is created. Both steps are needed.

The problem for a lot of people is that they have memes that prevent criticism about certain things. Like Islam's fear mongering scares people from criticizing Islam. This is an anti-rational meme. It works to prevent criticism about Islam. But these people still have the physical ability to criticize. They criticize everything in their lives *except* for the things that their anti-rational memes prevent them from criticizing.
0
Silly stuff
written by Betty , October 26, 2012
Malem should be proud, he disses these folks and pays out the wazoo to support them. Funny stuff!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/worl...t-20067809
0
Betty
written by Kaser , October 26, 2012
Like I said somewhere else - Hajj = paying respect to the Saudi Islamic mob overlords...
0
Rami
written by xyz , October 26, 2012
I told you that few people are presented with situations where their memes don't apply. So few people have to think for themselves and question their memes.


Rami, please tell me what was the " new situation or different situation" Einstein and Newton or similar people were Presented that the other people "of their times" were not presented that these people started thinking so differently.

I was never presented with any situation to leave Islam.

Why do you assume that the "characteristics" are a function of genes? They aren't. Intelligence is a function of epistemic knowledge. When one learns, he becomes more intelligent. The learning he's doing involves subconsciously (and inexplicitly) learning epistemic knowledge."

Please tell me how Steve Jobs and Bill gates or Einstein or Newton etc etc became so much more intelligent "by learning" . Do you believe these were/ are the most learned of their times. Absolutely not.

Most of these people are drop outs from their schools.

Please accept that similar to other traits ( as you have already accepted), intelligence for creativity is a god/ nature gifted trait.

Obtaining university degrees cannot make one CREATIVE.
0
Rami
written by xyz , October 26, 2012

Epistemic knowledge, has many many definitions and branches. I want to understand a simple fact,

Why/ how Stephen Hawkings can visualize and explain the secrets of cosmology by just sitting on a wheel chair, body paralyzed from head to toe ( only brain working).

As compared to millions of others who have all the resources to acquire knowledge by various means and at the same time they are also thinking critically.
0
Rami
written by xyz , October 26, 2012
Why it was ONLY Newton out of billions who thought in this way,

Why the apple didn't go upwards after detaching from the tree

Do you believe he was the only one having acquired epistemic knowledge to that level.

Today, out of 7 billion people on earth, how many do you think could acquire epistemic knowledge to the level to be "CREATIVE"
0
@ xyz
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 26, 2012
> Rami, please tell me what was the " new situation or different situation" Einstein and Newton or similar people were Presented that the other people "of their times" were not presented that these people started thinking so differently.

Einstein and Newton didn't have anti-rational memes preventing them from critically thinking about physics. They both lived in a place and time where there existed a tradition of criticism. And that tradition was especially important in the sciences.

Also, criticism is only one part of knowledge creation. Creativity is the other part. Einstein and Newton were very creative (I explain why below).

> Please tell me how Steve Jobs and Bill gates or Einstein or Newton etc etc became so much more intelligent "by learning" . Do you believe these were/ are the most learned of their times. Absolutely not.

You're confusing what I called "learning", with the conventional understanding of the word "learning". Again you're using the conventional theory of the mind. The conventional understanding of learning is what happens in school. Memorizing stuff. Its junk. That is not what I'm talking about.

Those guys you mentioned learned things that isn't taught in school. They created the knowledge themselves using their creativity and criticism. School is a place where kids learn what what adults tell them to learn. It is actually counter-productive to learning.

Learning happens by problem solving. A person is presented with a problem, like lets say he wants to know X but he doesn't know it. Lets say he needs to know X in order to use his bike properly, so he can have fun. So he's interested in learning X. So then he attempts to solve that problem. That might involve help from his parents. Then after having solved that problem, that will reveal new problems that he'll be interested in. Then he solves those problems. Then that'll reveal new problems and he solve those. And this repeats until death. This process of learning goes from problem to problem to problem, incrementally increasing one's knowledge, step-by-step, in a piecemeal way.

Each problem requires creativity and criticism in order to solve it. In fact, even properly identifying the problem requires creativity and criticism.

As the person is solving problems, he is subconsciously (and inexplicitly) learning methods of better creativity and criticism. These are epistemic ideas that he (subconsciously) creates. As he improves his epistemic ideas, that improves his ability to be creative and his ability to criticize. And this helps him be a better problem solver in general, which helps him in solving all sorts of problems in his life. The 4 people you mentioned have very advanced epistemic ideas. And they have taken a lot of their epistemic ideas and made the conscious and explicit (you can read it in their writing).

School is not conducive to learning.
0
@ xyz
written by This is Rami Rustom , October 26, 2012
> As compared to millions of others who have all the resources to acquire knowledge by various means and at the same time they are also thinking critically.

Their epistemic ideas suck. They have anti-rational memes holding them back. Their parents and school played a big role in helping those people learn those anti-rational memes.

> Why it was ONLY Newton out of billions who thought in this way,

I don't understand the purpose of your question. What problem are you trying to solve? Are you thinking that if my theory of mind is correct, then that means that thousands or millions of people would have simultaneously created Newton's theories?

> Do you believe he was the only one having acquired epistemic knowledge to that level.

Not necessarily. At that time, maybe there were 10 people worldwide that had acquired his level of epistemic knowledge. But he was the only one to apply his epistemic knowledge to solving the problem of understanding gravity, where the other 9 guys were solving other problems (that they were interested in).

> Today, out of 7 billion people on earth, how many do you think could acquire epistemic knowledge to the level to be "CREATIVE".

All people are capable of learning. Few people acquire the level of epistemic knowledge to be creative and critical like Einstein/Newton.

Note that attending school is the major thing holding people back.
0
Memes and their results
written by Yibel , October 27, 2012
Islamic epistemology relies on “revelation" as recorded in the Qur'an (whatever Allah sees fit to reveal); whereas, Western epistemology involves reason and the scientific method.

Islamic ethics extols the spread of Islam by any means whatsoever; whereas,
Western ethics extols the sanctity of human life, mutual respect, and tolerance.

Islamic politics demands submission and leads to totalitarianism; individuals are not equal under the law; whereas, Western politics recognizes the rights of each individual and establishes equality of all persons before the law and holds the belief that democracy and economic development solves problems.

Islamic metaphysics teaches that every event at every moment is controlled by Allah’s whim: “if Allah wills (it)” or “insh’allah”; whereas, Western metaphysics teaches that the universe - and all of existence - follow natural laws which can be studied and understood by humans.

Muslim societies are such miserable failures because the Islamic meme has been SO SUCCESSFUL at institutionalizing FAILURE among its followers. Islam's ONLY success is due to the differences between Western memes and Islamic memes.
0
Yibel
written by Kaser , October 27, 2012
Nice point, well made. Islam's FAILURES stem indeed from the fact it seeks, at all costs, to eliminate any and all free thinking.
If Muslims start to think freely, Islam is in trouble. It's in trouble in all Western Countries, even though individuals lile Kope still rant Islam is the fastest growing religion. Watch it fall like the others, give it time.

This blocking of free thinking by Islam has indeed had the side effect of eliminating any and all innovation and progress.

It always amazes me to see that absolutely EVERYTHING modern about Saudi Arabia, Dubaï, ect, and other artificial growth areas stems from WESTERN technology. Absolutely everything... Cars, computers, machinery, software, telecommunications, skyscrapers, modern transport systems, planes, engineering,... all outsourced to foreign companies. Nothing stems from there that is original to the natives.

It must boil their blood to continuously point to the west as the source of all evil, then turn around and be awash in Western Technology !!!

What is there to be proud of the accomplishments of Islam societies over the last 200 years? Absolutely Nothing.
What is there to be proud of the accomplishments of all Judeo-Christian societies... Everything about our modern, evolving, human-rights embracing world.

Write comment
This content has been locked. You can no longer post any comments.

busy
 

About the book || Reviews by: Steven Simpson | Abul Kasem | Prof Sami Alrabaa | Ibn Kammuna

islamic-jihad-cover


'Islamic Jihad' in Bangla
islamic-jihad-bangla
Aasma Riaz: "Thank you so much for your book "Islamic Jihad" and showing me the "Big Picture". For 7-8 days, I was glued to your book, absorbing so much information that I did not know existed. You have crisply covered so much in your book and quoted historical references extensively. I am just overwhelmed with different emotions after reading your book..., a priceless tome."

Editor: M A Khan | Site design: Dan Zaremba
Founded on 20 November 2005


Announcements

Proxy Server: To view blocked websites, use this: iwebproxy

Syndication