www.islam-watch.org

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Trailer: 'The Innocent Prophet'

E-mail Print PDF

Trailer of an upcoming movie revealing the life of Muhammad from the point of view of an ex-Muslim "Imran Firasat" from Spain. The movie is being made in several languages like English, Spanish, Hindi, Urdu and Indonesian. And another special version with the Arabic subtitle.

Thanks to Dr.Terry Jones for his moral (not financial) support and encouragement to Imran Firasat in producing this movie.

Spanish: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-tYkQJAC_4
Hindi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX5xfuFdjag
Urdu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI12ng9Unjg

Islam-watch.org thanks Imran for mentioning our name, despite playing no important roles in the making of this movie.

Comments (52)Add Comment
0
Khan
written by abc , November 15, 2012
Play your films....... Tick tock. Time will reveal the truth to you.

Hey killer I heard you made a "film". I must say you did not disappoint.
Looks like you hit every branch of the ugly tree on your way down son!

Now you have enlisted the help of "yo samidy sam"

Ooh we are scared!
0
He has Bo**locks that will go in a wheel barrow
written by Infidel and More Proud , November 15, 2012
His movies will castrate the resident musliiiis
0
Thanks to who?
written by Malem , November 15, 2012
How does one of the most immoral people provide moral support? Terry Jones wants to erase all homosexuals! Listed as the leader of a hate group by SPL, hung in effigy his own President, states "Gay boys should join the Girls Scouts" must be proud to have a man like that who picks on kids on your side! Claims Black Racism is the bigger issue in the west! Wants all LGBT people in the West to be shipped to an island to be quarantined from society...Well where was I going here. Oh yes, great guy to choose to be on your team, really shows a lot of who you really are to side with a man who's only ideal you like is his burning of the Quran.
0
You Muslims
written by fineliving56 , November 15, 2012
Could say what ever you want about Imran, khan and all the supporters of that films … it would not change one shameful fact of many of the shameful facts of the life of your prophet Muhammad .

When you see the film in entirety and realize that the film is more like a documentary of the life of Muhammad then a film …..it is nothing but ***a true story of Muhammad ***

Muslims, instead of you, getting mad at Muhammad,him self, and what he has done in his miserable life …. you are getting mad at the people who are showing YOU what Muhammad have done according to your own books

He is long gone, but his poison is still manifest it self in Muslims minds

Do not kill the messenger … get rid of the messenger .

BTW …… the pun is intended
0
Truth about Islam is ugly!
written by Guy Macher , November 15, 2012
Ugly movie! But how could it be anything but ugly since it deals with the filthiest, most psychotic pervert ever to have lived?
0
fineliving56
written by kope , November 15, 2012
this movie will destroy islam for sure


how many sexual partners do you have?


0
...
written by Betty , November 15, 2012
Seems like Malem needs to have a *classy* talk with you kope, you are quite foul-mouthed
0
...
written by kope , November 15, 2012
Betty

how many sexual partners did had before you married to you husband?

your bible say f**k around then marry one

how many sexually transmitted diseases do you have?
0
@ Kope
written by This is Rami Rustom , November 15, 2012
> how many sexual partners do you have?

some non-Muslims have none. its hard for muslim men to fathom -- they are so focused on sex.
0
I was going to ask...
written by Betty , November 15, 2012
I wonder how many times has kopey boy masturbated to a picture of his favorite goat or sheep? He is like the poster boy for Islam hahaha
0
...
written by kope , November 15, 2012
Betty

do you want to talk about polygamy ?

here fact about you christians / jews you had never attended in your lives in a marriage bride and groom were virgin

shame on you
0
written by This is Rami Rustom , November 15, 2012
written by kope , November 15, 2012


written by This is Rami Rustom , November 15, 2012

> how many sexual partners do you have?

some non-Muslims have none. its hard for muslim men to fathom -- they are so focused on sex. =======================

i bet you never meet them
0
kope had a big night
written by Betty , November 15, 2012


Bringing home my date...



Taking him to worship
0
Betty
written by kope , November 15, 2012
you are a dirty woman
0
Rami
written by fineliving56 , November 15, 2012
it is hard for Muslim Kope to fathom such concept, you talked about, considering where he was raised … all he sow through his Islamic life was, a sea of black ninjas all over .

His frustration, makes him talk THAT dirty .

I have seen Muslims men do and say obnoxious things to non suspecting women walking in streets, borders on molestation.
0
Kope
written by Malem , November 15, 2012
Kope, Betty is not a woman, I noticed a few of her remarks are the exact same as another Poster on a similar site. This is the game they are playign to get you to react, by posting pictures of "bettys" family etc. It is best to ignore them. Let them stand behind there new symbol of hope Terry Jones, the biggest Racist and Homphobe in the US! Good work mates, you picked a great leader!
0
fineliving56 ,
written by kope , November 15, 2012

i can say that you had more then four sexuals partners in your lives

so shouldnt have problem with polygamy
0
...
written by esperanto , November 15, 2012
Check out:

"Tamerlane’s Curse on those who would Open his Tomb and Hitler’s Invasion of the Soviet Union"

http://www.antisharia.com/2012/06/18/tamerlanes-curse-on-those-who-would-open-his-tomb-and-hitlers-invasion-of-the-soviet-union/

"Oriana Fallaci(1929-2006),Italian Journalist,Atheist and Feminist,who was Anti-Islam,also said she was a Christian Atheist"

http://www.antisharia.com/2011/11/13/oriana-fallaci1929-2006italian-journalist-and-feministwho-was-anti-islamalso-said-she-was-a-christian-atheist/
0
Esperanto
written by Malem , November 15, 2012
Very interesting posting name you have chosen. I have not heard that word for about 50-60 years....Havu bonan tagon
0
Hahaha
written by Betty , November 15, 2012
And Malem is not a man, he is like so many polygamist jerk offs that proliferate the pages of Islam.
Kopey boy is like fineliving56 says, so used to seeing a bunch of tents walking around that he has no concept of the world as it is, but he was raised in some squaller of garbage, so who can blame him eh?
0
Wishful thinking
written by Malem , November 15, 2012
Betty betty betty, or maybe its eddy eddy eddy, who knows. Either way most of your posts are messages about your pent up frustrations in your life, no other mate, probably none that want you, and that is sad. Maybe that goat reminds you of a better life, until the goat learned to talk eh lass! But in the end you are what you are just a frustrated soul with no where to go and your only light is your futile attempts to bad mouth Islam. However it is much bigger than you, well maybe not as big as your teez, but large anyway and you cannot do anythign to harm it. No one takes you serious here and its probably a reflection of your own pitiful life. Peace little lass, peace
0
Picture
written by Montegue , November 15, 2012
Nice picture Betty. If you could switch the goat to the front and the man to the back, then Muslims would once again conclude that the goats too worship Allah.

At a college where I did research one Summer. There was a friendly Arab Muslim man, working a cook at the cafeteria, who befriended many Asian Muslim boys who work clean toilets. During my stay I saw boys taking turns seeing the cook at night. These boys told me that the cook gave them good blow jobs. I wonder why Muslims should pretend that they are so morally superior.

You are brave and smart Betty. I bet if Muslim men could see you, they would be able to hold themselves but find the nearest goat they could find to do just as portrayed in the picture.
0
sucked in Malem
written by Betty , November 15, 2012
"Kope, Betty is not a woman, I noticed a few of her remarks are the exact same as another Poster on a similar site. This is the game they are playign to get you to react, by posting pictures of "bettys" family etc. It is best to ignore them."
Surely you don't take your own advice, no mind, hahaha I certainly don't give a rats ass what you think of me. I am a much better person than you and don't want to use any religion to cover up my pent up frustrations. You on the other hand worship pie in the sky, although it's onion pie, you are a loser
0
@ Kope
written by This is Rami Rustom , November 15, 2012
> Kope, Betty is not a woman, I noticed a few of her remarks are the exact same as another Poster on a similar site. This is the game they are playign to get you to react, by posting pictures of "bettys" family etc. It is best to ignore them. Let them stand behind there new symbol of hope Terry Jones, the biggest Racist and Homphobe in the US! Good work mates, you picked a great leader!

I don't follow anybody. This is what individualism means. Individualism is one of America's greatest traditions.
0
...
written by kope , November 15, 2012


i think may be Betty is a uglly woman probably she never had sex

hopefully one day she wil find her man of her dream
0
"Dr." Terry Jones
written by Gnostic , November 15, 2012
Terry Jones is no better than any radical islamist. His degree is not recognized in many countries and he was fined for keeping it. He was thrown out of a german church for his fundamentalistic behaviour and the psychological pressure he put on other church members. He is a persona non grata in Germany.

In the US, he hanged an effigy of Obama in the yard of his church center. Many people distanced themselves from his beliefs and I agree with them.

I havent seen the whole movie yet but must the producer refer to Terry Jones by thanking him? In my view Jones is only exploiting the anti islamic mood for himself.
0
Gnostic
written by kope , November 15, 2012
you dont support Terry Jones because he hates fags?
0
...
written by kope , November 15, 2012
the reason i support all anti muslims leaders because they all have diffirent agendas againt eachother and they will fight civil war amoung themself in other word anti muslims f**king their own ass
0
Kopey
written by Mohammed , November 15, 2012
I think Kopey is one self pleasuring goat se tosser.
0
re: above kope
written by Gnostic , November 15, 2012

If Terry Jones hates homosexuals (kope calls them fags) what makes him different from islamists? Maybe he pretends to be anti muslim but in fact he is the best thing that could happen to the islamists.

Islamists and people like Terry Jones need each other in order to have a reason to exist.
0
Islam-watch's role in this movie and Terry Jones
written by M A Khan, editor , November 15, 2012
First, let me clarify that Islam has no more roles than posting Imran Firasat's posts in our blog. Imran could do without mentioning us for which we never seek credit.

Anyway, when he released the trailer with Terry Jones and Islam-watch's name on it, we didn't post it for two days, because Terry Jones stands exactly opposite to what we stand for. We have run this website from a liberal and nontheistic stand-point since its inception 7 years ago, and we will stay on that course.

Only after I talked to Imran Firasat over phone yesterday about the Terry Jones issue, and he assured me that Jones had not contribution to this project -- monetary or otherwise -- except encouraging him to complete the project, I posted the trailer.

If what Imran assured me is the truth, I would say Imran is too naive to give so much credit to a person, who had contributed nothing, and who stands far from Imran's views on life. In future, Imran should keep every bit of credit of his personal work, and carefully stay away from such people. He should know that there are many crooks, who thrive on other people's hard work, and eventually sink you.

Nonetheless, I was bemused by the fact that Islamists like Malem and abc are so worked up by Jone's hatred of homosexuals -- when Islam is the most anti-homosexual creed and Muslims are the worst nemesis of homosexual in the world today -- from Iran and Malmo.
0
@ Kope
written by This is Rami Rustom , November 15, 2012
> you dont support Terry Jones because he hates fags?

Do gay people hurt anyone? Do you hate them? Do you hate them because your God tells you to hate them? You can't think for yourself?
0
I agree
written by fineliving56 , November 15, 2012
If Terry Jones was not involved in the making of the film, why would he be credited in making the film .?

0
Immaturity of Imran... @fineliving56
written by M A Khan, editor , November 15, 2012
Imran is young and is yet to learn a few things about the world.

He informed me that when he announced his plan for making the movie, he was rebuffed by people closer to him. I assume that in the midst of despair, when Dr Jones came with encouragement, he took it as something great.

I was told that it was an emotional, not well-thought-out, thing to do, and he will do necessary changes in the final full movie.
0
Thanks Mr. Khan
written by fineliving56 , November 15, 2012
For the explanation

I am glad Imran doing the necessary changes … the whole world will be watching, and Imaran has to make the film, as free as possible, of anything or anyone, who might be used to discredit the film .

As long as, the film sticks to the absolute truth about Islam as is depicted in Islamic sources, like Quran and Hadith and Sunna … it should be fine .

I am concerned about Imran …. he has to braise him self for the backlash that surly, he is going to be faced with, from the Islamists …. more importunely, I hope he has body guards to his disposal, otherwise, it would very dangerous for him …

After all, we all know what happens to people who SHOW the truth of Islam to Muslims .
0
mistake
written by fineliving56 , November 15, 2012
I meant to say … brace, not braise

sorry
0
Sounds Great!
written by Gnostic , November 15, 2012
Yeah, some certain changes could well contribute to the harmony of everything!
0
Khan
written by Malem , November 15, 2012
Are you sure Dr Jones the Hate Monger wasnt involved...seems Imram gives him a lot more credit than you say. In his own words.."There is another reason behind the delay. Guess what? I am sure everyone is familiar with “Dr. Terry Jones” from United States. I feel proud to announce that Dr. Terry Jones is supporting me in my project of movie and the great news is that he personally will be travelling to Spain in the month of December for releasing the movie online. I also feel honoured for the fact that Dr. Jones has appointed me the representative of his organization “Stand Up America Now” in Spain. Before I was alone, but now I have a big name like Dr. Terry Jones on my back"

Imran is a representative ot the hate organzation "Stand Up America now" Seems to me he is not as naive as you state.

My point was to show how you are a hypocrit where on one hand you claim that the prophet indulged in bad behavior and thus all Muslims must be bad by association, and then try to turn it around when Jones is tied into your organization. Something doesnt sound right. Well at least he is also getting the support of David Duke another outstanding citizen represetative of the west.
0
Mr khan
written by abc , November 16, 2012
I suggest you read the posts here!
"Islamist" whatever that means? I have not mentioned terry jones and anything.
I said he looks like "yo samidy sam".
Anything else, is your imagination!
0
Gnostic and Mr. Khan
written by kope , November 16, 2012
written by Gnostic , November 15, 2012


If Terry Jones hates homosexuals (kope calls them fags) what makes him different from islamists? Maybe he pretends to be anti muslim but in fact he is the best thing that could happen to the islamists. ================================


you both dont support Terry Jones because he hates fags but you both love him because he hates muslims

but i support Terry Jones not because he hates fags but because he will radicalize western people againt muslims that is good for coming civil war in the west between lift wing and right wing
0
Gnostic and Mr. Khan
written by kope , November 16, 2012
read this and see your future

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t925665/
0
re; kope
written by Gnostic , November 16, 2012
You are wrong! I do not love "Dr" Terry Jones at all! Not for being against muslim nor anything!

Your suggestion is an insult to me!
0
Gnostic
written by Malem , November 21, 2012
Terry Jones is an insult to human kind, yet you support him and side with him, remember what they say about the company you keep lad.
0
Malem
written by Kaser , November 21, 2012
Mohammed Morsi is an insult to human kind, yet you support him and side with him, remember what they say about the company you keep old man.
0
Kaser
written by Malem , November 21, 2012
He is not in my company, so that statement is false lad. didnt your mother teach you not to lie?
0
I can see...
written by Betty , November 21, 2012
by Malem's responses to all the questions and statements that you make to him Kaser, he is totally dumbfounded and without response, just little snide remarks ...no answers, as usual.
0
P.S
written by Betty , November 21, 2012
The chipmunk put the slap down to the Muslims well and good, I don't expect to see much of a comeback from them over his posts earlier hahaha
0
Malem
written by Kaser , November 21, 2012
I'm certain you voted for him Malem - that makes you an accomplice to what he will do.
Including praying with an Imam advocating killing all jews. What progress hey Malem?
See here:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/in-morsis-presence-egyptian-preacher-urges-allah-destroy-the-jews/
0
Kaser
written by Malem , November 21, 2012
He did not make the statement, he was only in a mosque where it was said. I see no evidence of what was "supposed" to have happened. Although I did think a comment by a palestinian this week was food for thought "I have had my house crushed, my land stolen, my olive trees burned, my child shot, my electricity turned off, my oil cut off during winter, my waters diverted, my land bombarded, and a fence built around me....I only shot a rocket" Sounds like the plee of the american indians Kaser as you wiped them out in the west
0
Malem
written by Kaser , November 22, 2012
Do you not think that Morsi, in the eyes of the world, if he IS NOT in favor of killing jews, would not have made sure no such hateful prayers were spoken?
He has an entourage for this. He did not make sure - because his audience are Middle-Eastern Islamists. They WANT him to say this.

Even if Hillary mentions this during their meeting these days, he will reply JUST as you said: Not my fault, I did not know they were going to say this. Of course I am against killing all Israeli Jews... with his fingers crossed behind his back.
Typical Islamist hypocrisy.
Morsi, like the Muslim Brotherhood is all about the jew-hating Islam. That's why they help Hamas.

On another note Malem,
*I* did not kill native indians Malem, but my long-dead ancestors did indeed. Something we are ashamed of. Well, I am, not everybody is.
I am man enough to admit this, unlike you Malem - you are as perfect as your man-made religion, it's perfect prophet and his make-believe god.

You know what?
We also killed "witches" a long long time ago. We are ashamed of this also. We were in the dark ages then.
We also prevented women from voting until about 60 years ago. We are ashamed of this also. We were stupid and misogynistic then.

No more of this insanity... Except where Islam prevails. Islam is good for this actually... Living fossils of days gone by still clinging to false ideologies... it's like we are walking in a living museum of obsolescence and irrational humans trudging along, "praying", fasting" and all that crap...

Funny and entertaining...
Until you see child brides. Acid attack victims. And human-bombs. Then it becomes not funny, and we have to do something about it.

And we do.
0
Kaser
written by Malem , November 22, 2012
Morsi does not control the Imams of egypt, he is a Politician. Note he is also the one who pushed to keep the Egypt/Israel peace agreement in place, which is a bone of contention among many egyptians. The Muslim Brotherhood is a political organization that has been around for years. They do a lot for the poor and the displaced people of the area.

If you are ashamed of what you did to the indians why not give their land back? You are just as guilty if you are reaping the benefit from what happened, and you are by living on land that was stolen. You are easily ready to make the Palestinians give up there land, that is hypocrisy lad. As noted earlier the king of Child brides is India, go take that up with them lad.

So as you stuffing your face, just think about all those indians, tucked away on the worst land available, in terrible weather conditioins, all so you could steal their lives and land....shameful to celebrate such a holiday.
0
@ Area historically known as Palestine
written by This is Rami Rustom , November 22, 2012
> If you are ashamed of what you did to the indians why not give their land back? You are just as guilty if you are reaping the benefit from what happened, and you are by living on land that was stolen. You are easily ready to make the Palestinians give up there land, that is hypocrisy lad. As noted earlier the king of Child brides is India, go take that up with them lad.

I don't understand why you think those are equivalent. Jews have been living in the palestine area for a longer period than Arabs. White people did not live in North America before the natives. The point is that Jews are natives of the palestine area while White people are not natives of North America.

Who said anything about Arabs giving up their land? Arabs live in Israel and in the West Bank and Gaza. And Israel is not trying to get force them out.

Write comment
This content has been locked. You can no longer post any comments.

busy
 

About the book || Reviews by: Steven Simpson | Abul Kasem | Prof Sami Alrabaa | Ibn Kammuna

islamic-jihad-cover


'Islamic Jihad' in Bangla
islamic-jihad-bangla
Aasma Riaz: "Thank you so much for your book "Islamic Jihad" and showing me the "Big Picture". For 7-8 days, I was glued to your book, absorbing so much information that I did not know existed. You have crisply covered so much in your book and quoted historical references extensively. I am just overwhelmed with different emotions after reading your book..., a priceless tome."

Editor: M A Khan | Site design: Dan Zaremba
Founded on 20 November 2005


Announcements

Proxy Server: To view blocked websites, use this: iwebproxy

Syndication