On March 19, French Islamist Mohamed Merah killed Rabbi Jonathan Sandler, his sons Aryeh, 6, and Gabriel, 3, and 8-year-old Miriam Monsonego in a rampage at the Ozar Hatorah school in Tolouse, France. He also admitted killing three French paratroopers in two separate shootings earlier.
Picture below is of Eva Sandler; Rabbi Jonathan’s wife.
My eyes become teary every time I look at her. Her whole world had just been shattered by an Islamist thug.
If Eva said anything against Islam or Muslims, I have not seen it yet. However, some French Rabbis are always working on improving the relations of Jewish and Muslim communities in France. One of them is Rabbi Michel Sarfati. He told Ha’aretz, a major Israeli newspaper, that 50% of French Muslims hate Jews, because "extremist imams denigrate Jews in their sermons. Moderate Muslims try to fight this hatred, but they're being threatened."
French President Nicolai Sarkozy, seeking re-election, announced that he will not allow several Muslim clerics to attend an Islamic conference next month.
While Sarkozy’s steps against preaching by extremist Islamic scholars in France are good, they only offer a superficial solution to a substantial problem.
Two years ago, I visited my homeland in the Middle East. Supposedly, the Arab countries “agreed” to a trend of “normalization” of relations with Israel. Yet, I was not surprised to see that hatred of the Jews is still the main Menu of Arab political talks in the media and on the streets. A TV show was geared toward showing how the “Evil Nature” of the Jews prevails. Two supposedly Jewish men were discussing how to get a Christian and get his blood for a certain Jewish tradition and celebration. How evil is the Arab media against the Jews is beyond my comprehension.
The problem of Muslims’ hating and trying to eliminate the Jews from Israel and elsewhere, and Christians from Arab-Islamic countries, is mainly instigated by Islam. Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, was the main actor in this tragic story of hatred. The reason: the Jews and Christians had rejected Muhammad’s claim to prophecy; some even called him a con-man.
When Muhammad migrated to Medina, Medinan tribes welcomed him. They were mostly Jewish tribes. Despite his many attempts, those Jewish tribes rejected Muhammad’s claim to prophethood. They knew that a true prophet does not go about making a living out of desert robberies of commercial caravans. Their Jewish tradition told them that true prophets are not robbers. They do not rob other people of their commercial livelihood. So, they rejected Muhammad and Muhammad turned against them and eliminated one Jewish after another from Medina and beyond.
Muhammad saturated his Qur’an with hateful verses toward the Jews, Christians, and Polytheists, and any group that rejected his message. He obtained revenge against all of them when he collected enough men to attack the different tribes of Arabia.
As an example of Muhammad’s hatred toward the Jews, look at those Qur’anic Jewels:
- And verily, you will find them (the Jews) the greediest of mankind for life and (even greedier) than those who ascribe partners to Allah (and do not believe in Resurrection - Majus, pagans, and idolaters). Everyone of them wishes that he could be given a life of a thousand years. But the grant of such life will not save him even a little from (due) punishment. And Allah is All-Seer of what they do. (Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #96)
- Neither those who disbelieve among the people of the Scripture (jews and Christians) nor Al-Mushrikun (the idolaters, polytheists, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah, pagans, etc.) like that there should be sent down unto you any good from your Lord. But Allah chooses for His Mercy whom He wills. And Allah is the Owner of Great Bounty. (Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #105)
- Never will the jews nor the Christians be pleased with you (O Muhammad) till you follow their religion. Say: "Verily, the Guidance of Allah (i.e. Islamic Monotheism) that is the (only) Guidance. And if you (O Muhammad) were to follow their (jews and Christians) desires after what you have received of Knowledge (i.e. the Qur'an), then you would have against Allah neither any Wali (protector or guardian) nor any helper. (Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #120)
- And indeed you knew those amongst you who transgressed in the matter of the Sabbath (i.e. Saturday). We said to them: "Be you, despised and rejected." (Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #65)
This is just a quick sample from the Qur’an. Hadith books do not fair any better. Here is a sample:
- Narrated 'Aisha and 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas: When the last moment of the life of Allah's Apostle came he started putting his 'Khamisa' on his face and when he felt hot and short of breath he took it off his face and said, "May Allah curse the jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets." The Prophet was warning (Muslims) of what those had done. (Bukhari: Book #8, Hadith #427)
- Narrated 'Aisha: Allah's Apostle in his fatal illness said, "Allah cursed the jews and the christians, for they built the places of worship at the graves of their prophets." And if that had not been the case, then the Prophet's grave would have been made prominent before the people. So (the Prophet) was afraid, or the people were afraid that his grave might be taken as a place for worship. (Bukhari: Book #23, Hadith #472)
- It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: I will expel the jews and christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim. (Muslim: Book #019, Hadith #4366)
- Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Do not greet the jews and the christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it. (Muslim: Book #026, Hadith #5389)
In summary, Islam’s holy books are saturated with hatred toward the Jews. It is something that Muslim youths learn right from the time they are still being nurtured with the milk of their mothers.
For a True Muslim, hating the Jews is part of the religion he believes in. Allah, the Muslim god, mandated it. The only way out is by leaving Islam, rejecting the mandates of a 6th century primitive religion, and rejecting Muhammad and his Evil teaching.
I still maintain the view that there is nothing good in Islam. By nothing I mean Nothing. Yes, Islam has good teaching like caring for your parents etc. However those teaching are not Muslim teachings. Those ethical values have existed among all races and peoples for ages before the coming of Islam. Islam teaches them to make Islam look good. It is like putting perfume on an innately stinky matter. It may cover the smell for a few seconds. But, in the end, what stinks come alive. Why hate the Jews? Why hate any group of people for that matter? It is morally wrong. Period!
In the last few months, I became convinced that shaming Muslims is a good thing. There are multiplicity of things one can shame Muslims for. This is a peaceful strategy to show Muslims how evil Islam is. Muslims ought to be shamed for hating the Jews, the Christians, and the Polytheists. Why should another human being be considered a “lower class” just because he/she believes different? Muslims should be shamed for believing that a country can be Islamic since this is affirmative discrimination against all others. Muslims should be ashamed of levying Jizya tax upon non-Muslims just because they are not Muslims. There are many venues we can shame Muslims about. It is a policy not intended to put down anyone, but to put down Islam and its draconian teachings.
Earlier in this article, I mentioned that Rabbi Michel Sarfati said that 50% of Muslims in France hate the Jews. My suspicion is that he is way off and the percentage is much higher. As a member of a free society, we need to shame Muslims about such statistic. Islam has to be defeated. No other alternative is possible.
I do get frustrated many a time in combating Islam in a peaceful manner; a method I believe in. My frustration grows and grows. But when I see the face of the agony because of Islam, as we see it on Eva Sandler’s face in the picture I presented earlier, I get renewed determination to combat this Evil and stay the course.
written by Clement-Islam Watch- Pastor , April 05, 2012
written by fineliving56 , April 06, 2012
written by fineliving56 , April 07, 2012