Apart from seven versions of the Quran, Allah revealed two more books to Muhammad. Of the 9 revealed books of Allah, Muslims destroyed all but the only one version of the Quran available today.
In our part 1 of this article, we have discussed about the 7 versions of the Quran, which Allah had revealed to Muhammad during 23 years of his prophethood. Both Allah and Muhammad never cared to compile those so-called revelations into book form until Muhammad’s death. Abu Bakr, the first Caliph of Islam, compiled the 7 versions. Nearly two decades later, third Caliph Uthman kept only one version and burned the remaining 6.
THE OTHER TWO UNKNOWN BOOKS REVEALED TO MUHAMMAD
Recently, I came across the following hadith, which I want to share with the reader. Sometimes, it is funny to read such hadiths with open mind.
Narrated by Abdullah ibn Amr: “Allah’s messenger went out and he had in his hand two books. He said: Do you know what these two books are?
We said: Allah’s Messenger, we do not know but only that you inform us. Thereupon he said: This one which my right hand possesses is a Book from the Lord of the worlds. It contains the names of the inmates of Paradise and the names of their forefathers and those of their tribes. It is most exhaustive and nothing will be added to it nor did anything eliminate from it up to eternity.
He then said: This one in my left hand is a book from the Lord of the worlds. It contains the names of the denizens of Hell and the names of their forefathers and their tribes. It is also exhaustive to the end and nothing will be added to it nor will anything be eliminated from it.
The companions said: Allah’s Messenger, (if this is the case) then where lies the use of doing a deed if the affair is already decided?
Thereupon Muhammad said: stick to the right course and remain as close to it as possible…”
QUESTIONS TO MUSLIMS ON THIS HADITH
The above Hadith is the gem of its kind that raises a number of questions,
- If people are predestined, then what is the need for religion or Muhammad or his Quran?
- Muhammad received his miraculous Quran from his Allah over 23 long years and it was not compiled in book form until after his death. Then how come, he received these two Books all of a sudden from his Allah?
- Why Muhammad’s Allah is hurried to send books with the names of the dwellers of Hell and Heaven? Instead, he could have sent the names of the 124,000 Prophets, whom He allegedly had sent.
- Who taught or wrote these two books for illiterate Muhammad? Certainly, Gabriel, who brought only the verses of the Quran, was not involved in these revelations? Were those then just dropped by Allah straight from Heaven?
- Suppose those two books were just dropped from heaven by Allah. And none else of Muhammad’s disciples had seen those two secret books. Then, how could Muhammad, being illiterate, know the names of the dwellers of Hell and Heaven written in those books?
- How big and heavy were those two books? Since they contained the names of all human beings, starting from the days of creation to the supposedly coming Dooms Day, it could have contained the names of trillions of people. Those two books would likely have entered into the book of world Guinness records due to their giant sizes. Then how could Muhammad manage to continually carry such huge books on his hands?
- From the above hadith, it appears that those two secrets books were properly compiled books (in Allah’s own printing press?) with names of dwellers of Hell and heaven properly printed in them. Yet, the Quran was compiled into a book only after the death of Muhammad. Are they more important than the Quran? If so, where are they now? Why did Allah failed to protect those two books that were apparently more important than the Quran?
- On his last sermon of Hajj Muhammad said that he has completed his religion, and as usual a verse revealed to him to support his claim, “…This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed my Grace upon you, and have chosen Islam for you as your religion…” (Quran5:3)
That means the Quran, the book of God’s guidance for humankind for all eternity, had already been completed and perfected. And after this ceremony, Muhammad was alive for nearly one year. Still, he did take any initiative for the Quran’s compilation. Allah, too, never reminded Muhammad to do the same. Certainly, neither Muhammad nor Allah seemed cared to compile the Quran into a book, despite claiming that it was the perfect guide to life for humanity.
Actually Muhammad’s ambition was to rule over the Arab nation in the name of religion, and so he succeeded in that. And once he became the king of Arabia, he attained his goal. Compilation of the Quran so that it can correctly guide the future generation properly was never important to it. So, he never bothered about its compilation. Anyway, he knew that all the alleged verses of Allah were fabricated lies of his own. So, the question of compiling those lies into a book never struck his mind. It is only the later kings of Islam, “THE WRONGLY GUIDED CALIPHS”, who were unaware of the true authors of those verses and believed Muhammad’s claim that they came from Allah, that felt the importance of compiling them into a book. It was also a necessity for them for the same political reason. Because the empire of Islam they had built stood upon Muhammad’s fabricated lies. So, to protect their throne and expand their empire, they had to compile the Quran in order to enslave the minds of the people to its service.
CONCLUSION: As referred to in the previous article, in one of Zakir Naik’s TV programs, when asked by the anchor why he feels Islam is superior, Zakir Naik answered that the other religions teaches 2+2= 6; whereas, Islam rightly guides him to get a right answer as 2+2= 4. Thus he dismisses other religions as false.
In the two articles in this series, we have seen from authentic Islamic sources that the Quran was revealed to Muhammad in 7 different modes. Apart from the Quran, there were two other books revealed to him. So, totally 9 books (7+2) were revealed to Muhammad by Allah. And neither Muhammad nor his followers had any right to alter or destroy those divine books of eternal importance to humanity.
So, Dr Naik! Out of the 9 books Allah revealed to Muhammad, we have got only one. Therefore, as per Islam, 7+2 = 1 – quite the right calculation Islam lead us to.
Please watch these two videos related subject.
written by fineliving56 , February 21, 2012
written by Clement-Islam- Watch Pastor , February 22, 2012
written by shahid-kafir , February 23, 2012