www.islam-watch.org

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Did Muhammad rape Safiyah?

E-mail Print PDF

This question was asked by a Muslim in the process of leaving Islam. Here is my response.


Amir was one of many Muslims who write to me challenging me to a debate.  I told him that I debate either with a scholar of Islam with a recognizable name, or with those who read my book. Amir accepted to read my book. I sent him the fourth edition in PDF.  After reading my book Amir has either left Islam or is in the process of doing do. As I have repeated, no one can read my book and still believe in Islam. Anyone who does not believe me, read my book.

muhammad's torture of kafirs
Muhamma's Torture

Few of the people who receive my book reply. Amir is one of them.

He asked me several questions.  These questions require long explanation. I promised him to answer then all, but only one per week. Here is his letter and my answer to his first question. It’s about Safiyah, the Jewish wife of the prophet.

Hi Mr. Ali Sina.

To be honest with you all I can say is this: YES your book has shaken my little and shallow faith in Islam. So now what I want is either you give me your response, one by one, for all the following arguments, which is done by persons who has more and in-depth knowledge of  Islam, for each assertion, as you have promised to do so and lead me to leave Islam once and for all, OR leave me with the doubtful and dismal life which leads me to confront my mind, family and society. But Mr. Sina I urge you to do the first.

Accusation No.1

“A Rapist”

It is interesting to note that the person who Ali Sina thinks was “raped” is Safiyyah, a wife of the Holy Prophet (S). We need not reply to such stupid claims, we will just move on to the more important things. Still, if anyone is interested in learning about Safiyyah please visit this wonderful article written by Brother Bassam Zawadi:

http://www.answering-christianity.com/bassam_zawadi/safiyyah_the_wife_of_the_prophet.htm

In this response, Basam Zawadi quotes various hadiths to prove that it is unfair to say Muhammad’s marriage to Safiyah was rape and that she actually loved him. I will quote him and will respond.

Zayd ibn Aslam said, “When the Prophet was so sick and on the verge of death his wives gathered around him. Safiyyah bint Huyayyay said, ‘O Messenger of Allah, by Allah, I would like to be in your place.’ Hearing her utterance, the Prophet’s wives winked at her. The Prophet saw them and said, ‘Rinse your mouths.’ They said, ‘For what, Messenger of Allah?’ He said, ‘For your winking at her, by Allah, she is telling the truth.’” (Ibn Sa’d, Tabaqat, vol. 8, p.101, Cited in Muhammad Fathi Mus’ad, The Wives of the Prophet Muhammad: Their Strives and Their Lives, p.175)

In order to understand the dynamism of the situation we have to go beyond the words stated in the hadith. Each episode or hadith, taken in isolation, conveys very little. It’s when we put all of them together, like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle that the whole picture emerges.

Safiyah was by all accounts a captive. Her father and uncle had been beheaded, and her husband was tortured to death. All her male relatives were massacred and his female relatives were enslaved by Muslims.   She was alone. She was caught among the enemy.

Does it make any sense that a sane person in her situation feels love for her captor and the murderer of her loved ones?  Certainly it doesn’t.

Science is advancing in every field including psychology. Many enigmas that puzzled people for centuries, particularly about Muhammad and his life, can now be explained through discoveries in psychology.  My book, Understanding Muhammad, is entirely based on the psychoanalysis of Muhammad.  As far as I know it is the first on this subject.


Cameroon Hooker


Coleen Stan


Coleen Stan spent several years in this
box hidden under Hokker's bed

The answer to this question is in the chapter eight of the fifth edition of my book. You Amir, read the fourth edition. So I will explain it briefly.

Cameroon Hooker, a sociopath, kidnapped Colleen Stan, a 20 years old girl, and kept her in a coffin like box under his bed for seven years. After she managed to escape, she never reported Hooker to authorities. He was captured after his wife confessed her husband had done, to a priest who advised her to tell that to police.

During his trial, Colleen was not cooperative. To make the matters worse, the defendant’s lawyers presented a love letter written by Coleen to Hooker.

The facts were clear. Colleen had been kidnapped, her life was threatened and she was kept in a box for seven years.

So why was she not cooperating with the prosecutors? The jury could not convict Hooker because Coleen did not seem to be upset for what she had undergone.  The strange puzzle was solved by a psychologist who explained, that under duress; captives often develop a feeling of love and loyalty towards their captors. This is called Stockholm syndrome. It’s a coping mechanism. Hooker was sentenced to life without parole.

Only under the light of the new understanding of human psychology can we understand the bizarre expression of Safiyah’s love for the murderer of her nearest and dearest.

Zawadi continues,

“Here is Umm al- Mu’minin, Safiyyah, relates those moments when she hated the Prophet for killing her father and her ex-husband. The Prophet apologized to her saying, “Your father charged the Arabs against me and committed heinous act,” he apologized to the extent that made Safiyyah get rid of her bitterness against the Prophet. (Al-Bayhaqi, Dala’il an-Nubuwwah, vol. 4, p. 230, Cited in Muhammad Fathi Mus’ad, The Wives of the Prophet Muhammad: Their Strives and Their Lives, p.166)

Does this make sense? Muhammad butchered her father and husband and then justified his actions, and as Zawadi says apologized (which he didn’t) and she forgave him? I am not sure what substance Zawadi is smoking, (well actually I know. His brain in on Islam) but his argument makes no sense. You murder someone’s father and husband and her entire family and then you explain why you had to do it and she forgives you? It’s this kind of thinking that allows Muslims to believe in any absurdity.  If Muslims used a little commonsense, they would leave Islam.

Yes, indeed Safiyyah was angry at the Prophet at first but she forgave him later on. This is mainly due to the fact that she always knew that Muhammad was indeed a Prophet.

Saffiyah says, “I was my father’s and my uncle’s favorite child. When the Messenger of Allah came to Madinah and stayed at Quba, my parents went to him at night and when they looked disconcerted and worn out. I received them cheerfully but to my surprise no one of them turned to me. They were so grieved that they did not feel my presence. I heard my uncle, Abu Yasir, saying to my father, ‘Is it really him?’ He said, ‘Yes, by Allah’. My uncle said: ‘Can you recognize him and confirm this?’ He said, ‘Yes’. My uncle said, ‘How do you feel towards him?’ He said, ‘By Allah I shall be his enemy as long as I live.’” (Ibn Hisham, As-Sirah an-Nabawiyyah, vol. 2, pp. 257-258, Cited in Muhammad Fathi Mus’ad, The Wives of the Prophet Muhammad: Their Strives and Their Lives, p.162)

The story above illustrates Safiyyah’s awareness and intelligence. It also shows that the Jews had known of the Prophet’s prophethood, and knew him as well as they knew their children. Nevertheless they harbored feelings of hatred and bitterness for Islam and for the Prophet. The story in addition to this shows the great enmity and hatred that Huyayy felt against the Messenger of Allah. Safiyyah did not inherit anything from her father because Allah made her heart ready for Islam and prepared her soul for faith. (Muhammad Fathi Mus’ad, The Wives of the Prophet Muhammad: Their Strives and Their Lives, p.162-163)

This hadith reveals the sick mind of Muslims who as I have repeatedly said, and shown in my book, have inherited the insanity of their prophet.

Narcissists are under the delusion that everyone knows about their greatness and if anyone opposes them is because they are envious of him.  The above hadith is one example of the narcissistic mind of Muslims.

How can possibly people be convinced that someone is a messenger of God and decide to reject him vehemently?  Does it make sense at all?  It doesn’t.  Not to a normal person. But it does to narcissists. Narcissism is a mental disorder. The function of the brain is altered. The narcissist has a distorted understanding of reality.

People believe they are right and others are not.  It’s never the other way round.  How can anyone come up with such a stupid argument?

Furthermore, how could the Jews in Medina know that Muhammad was the messiah they were expecting?  Where is the evidence that they saw? How come such evidence does not exist anymore?

Muslims claim that Muhammad is mentioned in verse 5:16 of Song of Songs in the Bible? Please read my response to see the ridiculousness of their mind.  There is no mention of Muhammad in the Bible. There is no evidence whatsoever about him in any religious book prior to him. So how could Safiyah’s father and uncle know that Muhammad is “him?”  Unless they thought him, being the devil. There are plenty of indication in Bible that show Muhammad is devil, but there is none that would make us believe he is mentioned in that book as a promised one of the Jews.

Anyone who believes in this balderdash must be deficient in intelligence.  It makes no sense at all.  Muslims hate Baha’u’llah gutturally.  Will anyone of them decide to remain his enemy after he is convinced that Baha’u’llah is a messenger of God?  Of course not! Such an argument goes against reason. Only a Muslims can believe in such a blatant lie.

The tragedy is not that Islam is a lie, but the fact that it has damaged the brains of Muslims to such an extent that they can no longer think rationally.  They see everything jaundiced.  Reality is distorted for them. When you are a Muslim you live in a universe of concave and convex mirrors. You see the world is warped.  Once you come out of Islam you will start seeing things in their real dimensions.  It’s not just your opinion that changes, your entire weltanschauung, your fundamental cognitive orientation changes.

Muslims believe that everyone is already convinced that Islam is true and the reason they are not Muslims is because they are envious, or have disease in their heart. They don’t see any necessity to prove the claim of Islam.  For them, that is not needed, because it is obvious like the sun.  If you don’t see it, it is because you don’t want to see it.

Zawadi quotes another Islamic site

“the next and last Prophet was accurately described in the Torah, which also contained signs by which the Jews could easily recognize,” but the Jews rejected him because he was an Arab and they were expecting a Jew.

Well show us where? Where in the Torah Muhammad is accurately described that people can easily recognize?

Lies are the foundation upon which Islam is built.  This claim, like all other claims of Muslims, is a lie. But Muslims have no shame.  When Muhammad said I am mentioned in the Bible, his ignorant followers did not have Bibles to read and verify. They believed in what he told them. But today everyone has access to the Bible. It is online.  Show us where Muhammad is reported in the Bible? No shame! When you think your honor will be restored if you murder your own daughter, you cannot possibly have shame for lying.

Safiyyah’s Character

Abd Allah ibn Ubaydah said, “A group of people gathered in the room of Safiyyah, a wife of the Prophet. They remembered Allah, recited the Qur’an and prostrated. Saffiyah called them saying, ‘You prostrated and recited the Quran but where is your weeping (out of fearing Allah)?” (Abu Nu’aym al Asbahani, Hilyat al-Awliya‘, vol. 2, p. 55, Cited in Muhammad Fathi Mus’ad,The Wives of the Prophet Muhammad: Their Strives and Their Lives, p.177)

This shows how much of a sincere worshipper to God Safiyyah was.

No, it does not show she was sincere. Since this episode happened after Muhammad’s death and she was no longer a teenager, it is likely that she had recovered from her Stockholm syndrome and was being sarcastic.

Taken from http://www.geocities.com/mutmainaa1/people/safiyah.html

She still underwent difficulties after the death of the Prophet. Once a slavegirl she owned went  to the Amir Al Muminin Umar and asked, “Amir al Muminin! Saiffya loves the Sabbath and maintains ties with the Jews!” Umar asked Safiyya about that and she said, “I have not loved the Sabbath since Allah replaced it with Friday for me, and I only maintain ties with those Jews to whom I am related by kinship.” She asked her slavegirl what had possessed her to carries lie to Umar and the girl replied, “Shaitan!” Safiyya said, “Go, you are free.”

This shows and proves that Safiyyah remained a loyal Muslim even after the Prophet’s death.

This hadith is quite revealing. Safiyah’s slave saw that she was observing the Sabath and associating with the Jewish slaves in Median.  The poor girl was herself a slave. God knows what trauma she had endured. She reported what she saw to Omar, perhaps in the hope to gain some favor. What could Safiyah say in when interrogated? Could she confront Omar, a man known for his short temper and violence and tell him she does not believe in the lies of Muhammad? This woman had learned the art of survival. She had to hide her belief for her safety. The slave girl, realizing that it’s now her word against the word of an Ummul Mo’menin, fears for her life and blames Satan for making her do this.

When we read a hadith it helps also to think rationally. The truth is there, but it is often in what the words imply. To understand the hadith, read also between the lines.

I read the Quran and the hadith, the same books that Muslims read. Yet I saw what they haven’t for 1400 years. It’s because I did not gobble everything mindlessly, but pondered and analyzed them too.  Everyone can do that. It’s important that when we read a book, whether religious or not, we read it critically.

Safiyyah established a warm and sympathetic relation with the Prophet’s household. She presented Fatimah az-Zahra’ a gift of jewels expressing her affection to her, and she also gave some of the Prophet’s wives gifts from her jewels that she brought with her from Khaybar. (Ibn Sa’d, Tabaqat, vol.8, p.100, Cited in Muhammad Fathi Mus’ad, The Wives of the Prophet Muhammad: Their Strives and Their Lives, p.172)

In other words she tried to buy their affection and to reduce their hostility towards her. Appeasement is the strategy of the weak for survival.

The Prophet’s Marriage to Safiyyah and It’s Wisdom

As for the accusation that Safiyyah was coerced into marriage or taken advantage of, as alleged by a known Islamophobic, [that would be me, but this Islamist is reluctant to mention my name] this claim has no basis at all. It is known that Safiyyah (R) remained loyal to the Prophet until he passed away.

Really!? So she refused to see all the men sending her flowers and calling her on her cell phone? Did she have any choice? If you keep your wife imprisoned, you can’t say she is loyal to you.  Safiyah did not have any freedom in Medina and had nowhere else to go.

(An account of how Safiyyah’s loyalty was affirmed by the Prophet(P) himself is recorded in Muhammad Husayn Haykal, op. cit., p. 374, of which an online document can be found, Cited in http://www.bismikaallahuma.org/index.php/articles/umm-ul-mukminin-safiyyah-the-jewish-wife-of-muhammadp)

We have in fact the Prophet (P) making the following offer to her, as recorded by Martin Lings:

He [the Prophet Muhammad - Ed.] then told Safiyyah that he was prepared to set her free, and he offered her the choice between remaining a Jewess and returning to her people or entering Islam and becoming his wife. “I choose God and His Messenger,” she said; and they were married at the first halt on the homeward march. (Martin Lings, Muhammad: His Life Based On The Earliest Sources (George Allen & Unwin, 1983), p. 269, Cited in http://www.bismikaallahuma.org/index.php/articles/umm-ul-mukminin-safiyyah-the-jewish-wife-of-muhammadp)

Set her free?  Her husband was killed. Her father and uncle were killed. Here entire male relatives, including her brothers were killed. Her female relatives were slaves in some Muslim household. Where could she go? If she did not marry Muhammad she would have become a sex slave of another Muslim.

The marriage to Safiyyah(R) has a political significance as well, as it helps to reduce hostilities and cement alliances. John L. Esposito notes that

As was customary for Arab chiefs, many were political marriages to cement alliances. Others were marriages to the widows of his companions who had fallen in combat and were in need of protection. (John L. Esposito, Islam: The Straight Path, pp. 19-20, Cited in http://www.bismikaallahuma.org/index.php/articles/umm-ul-mukminin-safiyyah-the-jewish-wife-of-muhammadp)

John Esposito has sold his soul for money. With whom Muhammad wanted to solidify his political ties by marrying Safiyah? Her tribe was exterminated and her father was beheaded.  Two ounce of rational thinking will demolish all these claims.

This significant act of marrying Safiyyah(R) was indeed a great honour for her, for this not only preserved her dignity, it also prevented her from becoming a slave.

Finally Zawadi says something I agree. That is exactly what I said. However, see how this apologist of Islam contradicts himself?  Earlier he wrote that Muhammad offered Safiyah her freedom. Now he is acknowledging that her only other choice was to become the sex slave of another Muslim.

Haykal notes that:

The Prophet granted her freedom and then married her, following the examples of great conquerors who married the daughters and wives of the kings whom they had conquered, partly in order to alleviate their tragedy and partly to preserve their dignity. (Muhammad Husayn Haykal, The Life of Muhammad (North American Trust Publications, 1976), p. 373, Cited in http://www.bismikaallahuma.org/index.php/articles/umm-ul-mukminin-safiyyah-the-jewish-wife-of-muhammadp)

I am truly at a loss to understand the Islamic mind. Imagine someone raiding your home and after killing you and your sons, take your daughters and wife as slave and then have sex with your daughter calling her his wife. Would that alleviate the tragedy or preserve your dignity?

This distorted thinking is due to the fact that for Muslims the very act of legalizing marriage is giving a woman and her family their dignity. Woman is awurat, an object of shame. Only if she marries, her shame is covered.  Once married, she can be raped. According to Islamic law it is not rape.

With marrying Safiyyah, the Prophet aimed at ending the enmity and hostility adopted by the Jews against him and against Islam, all the way long, but alas they went on with their hatred for Islam and for the Prophet simply because it was their natural disposition to be malicious and stubborn. ( See Muhammad M. as-Sawwaf, Zawjat ar-Rasul at-Tahirat wa Hikmat T’adudihinn, pp. 76-79, Cited in Muhammad Fathi Mus’ad, The Wives of the Prophet Muhammad: Their Strives and Their Lives, p.168)

This kind of thinking is sickening.  Muslims really expect the Jews to love Muhammad because he married a Jewess, forget the fact that it was after massacring her entire family and tribe. How can anyone be so cut off from reality?  Muslims see nothing wrong in killing us and expect us to be grateful to them for raping our daughters after they read the verse of marriage.  How can we co-exist with these people? They come from another world. We don’t have the same values.

The Prophet’s Attitude Towards Safiyyah

Indeed, when Bilal ibn Rabah(R), a Companion of the Prophet, brought Safiyyah along with another Jewess before him(P) by passing through the Jews that were slain in the battle, Muhammad(P) personally chided Bilal and said “Have you no compassion, Bilal, when you brought two women past their dead husbands?” (A. Guillaume (trans.), The Life of Muhammad: A translation of Ibn Ishaq’s Sirat Rasul Allah (Oxford University Press, 1978), p. 515, Cited in http://www.bismikaallahuma.org/index.php/articles/umm-ul-mukminin-safiyyah-the-jewish-wife-of-muhammadp)

Let us read the full passage from Ibn Ishaq’s Sirat.

“After the Messenger of God conquered al-Qamus, the fortress of Ibn Abi al-Huqyaq, Safiyyah bt. Huyayy b. Akhtab was brought to him, and another woman with her. Bilal, who was the one who brought them, led them pat some of the slain Jews. When the woman who was with Safiyyah saw them, she cried out, struck her face, and poured dust on her head. When the Messenger of God saw her, he said, “Take this she-devil away from me!” she commanded that Safiyyah should be kept behind him and that the Messenger of God had chosen her for himself.”

Bilal brings Safiyah and her sister in law to Muhammad so he can choose one of them for the night while the “Mercy of Allah” PBUH had just finished torturing to death Kinana. Upon seeing her brother’s slain body, Kinana’s young sister becomes hysterical. The Mercy of Allah slaps her face and says, “Take this she-devil away from me.”  That she-devil’s offence was to cry out upon seeing her brother’s corpse. Then this Ensaane Kaamel (perfect human) rebukes Bilal and says, “Have you no compassion, Bilal, when you brought these two women past their dead husband and brother?

That is what Muslims mean when they talk about their prophet’s compassion.

There was once a situation when Zaynab bint Jahsh and Safiyyah went with the Prophet on one of his travels and the camel of Safiyyah fell sick. The Prophet said to Zaynab, “The camel of Safiyyah has fallen sick, what about giving her one of your camels?” She said, “Never should I give it to such a Jewish woman”. The Prophet became angry with her and he did not approach her for two months. (Ahmad, vol. 6, pp. 336-337, Cited in Muhammad Fathi Mus’ad, The Wives of the Prophet Muhammad: Their Strives and Their Lives, p.173)

What can be learned from this hadith? For Muslims, it is what is written. For rational people, this hadith shows how isolated Safiayh felt among Muhammad’s Arab wives. She did everything necessary to win her enemies affection. She gave them presents. She pretended to love Muhammad when it was clear to everyone except the narcissist Muhammad that she was not sincere. This young woman had a strong survival instinct.

Yes Muhammad could have been fooled in thinking that she loves him.  Despite all his successes, which as I explained in book were due to his sheer evilness, he was a very stupid man.  Who but a very stupid man would ask a woman in Khaibar to cook for him after killing her loved ones? She tried to poison him which unfortunately was uncovered.

Narcissists live in a world of fantasy. Muhammad thought that he is special and must be loved naturally by everyone, unless that person has some evil in his heart. Muslims suffer from the same mental disorder that he suffered.  However, the reality was much different. Safiyah was only trying to assure her own survival. Even with her Stockholm syndrome she was not fool enough to fall in love with a man who had destroyed her life and massacred her loved ones.

The Prophet used to treat Safiyyah with courteousness, gentleness and affection. Safiyyah said, “The Messenger of Allah went to Hajj with his wives. On the way my camel knelt down for it was the weakest among all the other camels and so I wept. The Prophet came to me and wiped away my tears with his dress and hands. The more he asked me not to weep the more I went on weeping. (Ahmad, vol.6, p. 337, Cited in Muhammad Fathi Mus’ad, The Wives of the Prophet Muhammad: Their Strives and Their Lives, p.176)

This story is heart breaking. If you have a heart you too will weep.  Put yourself in the shoes of this young girl.  Imagine that you are captured and live among the very people who killed you loved one.  You have nowhere to go and no one to turn to for solace. You are despised by everyone around you. The only one who shows affection to you is the very man who killed your father and beloved husband.

When Safiayh’s camel became sick, she broke down in tears. Her heart could no longer bear that much pain. It’s foolhardy to think that she was crying so inconsolably because her camel fell sick. She was weeping for herself. At seventeen or eighteen she was still too young. I left my country when I was sixteen. My parents were alive and well. Yet I felt very nostalgic. Only God knows the pain that that young woman had in her heart.

And then the very man who has done this to you comes to wipe her tears.  What a sad an irony! You have no one in the world except the murderer of your loved ones to console you. If you have a seventeen years old daughter, think of her in placed of Safiayh. Wouldn’t you cry too?


 This article appeared in Ali Sina own site alisina.org.

Comments (63)Add Comment
0
good work
written by Anil k Bali , January 02, 2011
when it comes to learning about muhammad from non muslims or x muslims.... very hard for islamic followers. There are many who knows Muhammad wasn`t a prophet but a looter but still they can`t leave islam. Doing this put their lives on risk. Best way to wipe out islam is Democracy.... Islam and Democracy can`t go together. Islam is based on muhammad`s wisdom which is unfair for many and Democracy is based on wisdom of those who want to make fair society for all.... ISLAMIC age is about to reach its end.... Muhammad spread his lies by using sword but in this new age of knowledge islamic sword can`t work and islam has no logic....
0
Mohammad
written by balam , January 02, 2011
Thank you Dr.Sina for revealing the truth about Mohammad.Muslims seem to suffer from the delusions od grandeur that they have been blessed with the best religion,the best prophet and they are the best human beings as Muslims.Nothing could be farther from the truth than that.There are a lot of Important Europeans who are ignorant and useful Idiots who also believe in the superiorty of Islam for personal gains Muslims are mostly united againt the common assumed enemies.The recent attack on Christians in Iraq and Egypt by Muslims with trmendous loss of life has not shaken the European Christians a bit.It is very shameful.On the contrary,the BLACK MUSLIM President occupying the White House has not uttered a single word ,condemning his Muslim brethren in Egypt for their henious acts-the country where he started his islamic missionary jouney.It is time that they don't give him a second chance as the saying goes }ONCE BITTEN,TWICE SHY.
0
...
written by duh_swami , January 02, 2011
It's hard to believe that any young woman would immediately, on her wedding night, love a man who had murdered most of her family, including her husband, and willingly, and with joy, enter into a sexual union with him...This is preposterous on it's face...If she did not enter into a sexual relationship because she loved him, it was rape...
0
duh_swami
written by Amboyduke , January 02, 2011
Something to consider...she might have been as crazy as the rest of 'em?
It's still rape.
0
Rape is Halal after all.
written by Abdul Aziz , January 02, 2011

Many a wise man and searcher have gazed into the heavens wondering what it all meant and if there was a god, what would he say? Unfortunenatly, god remained silent. The only time he chose to break his silence was suposedly to Muhammed and said things like this: "And women already married,except those your right hand possess (Surat Al Ma-idah verse 24)." Why did god suddenly break his silence? Well the Hadis expalian: "Narrated Abu Said Al Khurdi: On the of the battle of Autas, we took captives who had husbands, They (the Sahaba) seemed to hold back from rapping them. Then Allah the Most high sent down regarding that: "And women already married,except those whom your right hand possess." (Sahih Muslim)(Also in Kitab Al Jihad: Bulugh Al-Maram, Ibn Hajar Al Asqalani.)
Basically the verses of the quran all came about like this. You will notice that not only was Muhammed a seven century arab, but Allah was as well. Why did god silent for centuries, leaving countless searchers in the dark suddenly break his silence so his mujahadeen could get some. Why did god not interveen to say the women were not property? I could go on. The other "occasions of revelation" are just as dark.

0
Victim
written by No one , January 03, 2011
Safiyyah was still the victim of raped and forced her to convert to Islam. It is so terrible that she lost her family and her husband. I hope God alone forgives her and took her to heaven already.
0
To Abdul Aziz...
written by Editor , January 03, 2011
Thanks brother for your words of wisdom and thoughtfulness.

With ranks of Muslim murtads growing fast and the real color of Islam is being uncovered with unshakable solidlity, the 7th-century Muhammad and his alter-ego Allah would be made history sooner than later. Let's join hands and make Islam history.
0
Heart breaking article......
written by Mirza Ghalib , January 03, 2011
This article made me to cry not because that I am having a daughter of similar age, but as a normal human being, I could feel the pain of that poor helpless girl. Really it is a heart breaking article. This is the first time that I am reading so elaborately about the sufferings of Safiya. Thankyou Mr.Sina.
0
How can Islam
written by Tanstaafl jw , January 03, 2011
be the perfect religion? It is inconceivable.
0
...
written by Abu Taleb , January 03, 2011
I asked the muslims in the mailing list if Safiyah was a good woman or not. Nobody answered the question. If Safiyah was a good woman, then she shouldn't marry the murder of her family. If she was not, then Muhammad should not marry her.

There so many similar questions which the muslims can not and dare not to answer because any reply will reveal or embarrass Islam and/or their prophet.

So the muslims also realize that their logic and belief are false, yet they keep putting themselves in denial. And they prefer to kill those who show them their inconsistency rather than being honest.
0
...
written by y.m , January 03, 2011
Dr,Ali sina you are a very inteligent person.you understand Hadith and the Quran better than any muslim scholar. I pay big salam or regard to your wisdom.Since mohd committed lot of crimes of this kind,muslims think it is Sunna and now they do it every where.Mohd has sucked the brains of the muslims and has reduced them into zombies and monsters.Sadly muslims percive mohd as the symbel of a perfect human and the role modal to follow,It is fascinating how a person who senatched women and slept with them after killing their lovedones could became a paradigm of morals and ethies?
0
you made me cry Mr.Sina
written by fineliving56 , January 03, 2011
The light you shed on the story of young Sofiah,affected me so much. It reminded me of the horror stories I witnessed and heard about when I lived back home as Muslim [Iam no longer a muslim happy to say ]…I wanted to add the word strong as steel to survive such hostilities all around her, to describe Sofiah.
thank you
0
Really good one.
written by Healer_999 , January 03, 2011

From beginning to end, it is filled with facts and reasoning.

Only Muslims who abandoned reason long ago can not read and digest.

Mohammad captures and rapes a woman; but only Muslims have the sufficient vulgarity in their hearts and minds to say that it was out of love and Saffiya loved Mohammad even before she was captured.

Insanity is lesser word to describe Muslims and their attitude.
0
disgusting
written by Rationalist , January 04, 2011
It was disgusting to read the ordeal Safiyya went through. I had never read it in detail. I kept on thinking about it during my lunch break @ work. I pity Muslims for following a monster. Shame on them.
0
i wonder where rapisty murderer lover reed wilson went
written by jai kafir hind , January 04, 2011


i wonder where rapist murderer lover reed wilson went.

0
paki punjab governer killed for opposing death for blasphemy law
written by jai kafir hind , January 04, 2011



paki punjab governer was shot 9 times by his own security guard
bcoz he was opposed to the very kind and secular law of death penalty
for blasphemy.

i think reed wilson shud immediately go to pakistan and preach his true islam
to the fanatical true [ wahabi ] believers.
0
image is everything
written by duh_swami , January 04, 2011
Trying to white wash the behavior of Mohammad is a full time hobby for a lot of Muslims...Some go as far as to erase hadith because it contains unflattering material about the 'Prophet'...Mohammads image must be protected because if his image falls the entire story of his frequently getting visits from Gabriel, dictating Allah's words, also fall...If Mohammads image falls, so does the Quran and Allah himself comes into question...Everything Islam hinges on Mohammad...His image must be protected at all costs...often someones life...
Hadith indicate that Mohammad was under the spell of magic and heard and saw things that were not there in reality, Aisha confirms it...So those hadith have to go, we can't have the 'prophets' image tarnished like that...
0
...
written by Reed Wilson. , January 04, 2011
To Ali Sina. Your article “Did Muhammad Raped Safia”. Who Muhammad and who Safia?

Rape is a criminal offence. The question can therefore be decided by a court of law. It can not be decided by your article and by Amir who has either left Islam or is in the process of doing so.
0
...
written by Reed Wilson. , January 04, 2011
I condemn the murder. The Governor was courageous man. He died for truth. May his soul rest in peace.

How members of Wahabi sect can be muslim? Person belonging to any sect is not a muslim. Islam forbids sect making and fragmentation.
0
To Reed,
written by Healer_999 , January 04, 2011

It looks like you are losing your balance.

Proper name of the article is 'Did Muhammad rape Safiyah?' not 'Did Muhammad raped Safiyah'.
0
Killing for Mohammad
written by balam , January 04, 2011
The latest news about the killing of Governor Salman Taseer of Pakistan in Islamababad is extremely disturbing.He upset the Muslims by trying to protect a poor Christian lady Aasia Bibi who was falsly accused by her two colegue Muslim farm worker women collegues for blaspheming against Mohammad.The argument started over the touching of Muslim utensils by that Christian lady because the Christian are considered NIJIS or UNCLEAN by MOHAMMAD in Quran.The Governor went to see that unfortunate Christian lady in jail along with her two daughters and tried to save her from DEATH SENTENCE if she had not committed the crime.Fatwa was issued against the Governor that he should be killed.That is JUSTICE ISLAMIC STYLE.This puts the life of our politicians in danger.Unless steps are taken to expel the Muslims from Britain,the day is not far,when you will see the murder of our politicians in this country.Don't for get,an educated Muslim woman stabbed an M.P in England.Lucky he survived.Next time,one may not be so lucky.It is wiser to nip the evil in bud,HOME SECRATARY and THE PRIMEMINISTER and ALL THE MEMBERS OF PARLIMENT.Also please,don't send the money we pay through our taxes to these ungrateful countries,full of snakes in human form.
0
Reedie
written by Tanstaafl jw , January 04, 2011
"Rape is a criminal offence. The question can therefore be decided by a court of law. It can not be decided by your article and by Amir who has either left Islam or is in the process of doing so."

Your statement raises an interesting question. Since at the time of the rape of Safiyah, Mohammed was the sole legal authority, how could Mohammed try Mohammed? Would Mohammed find Mohammed guilty? Or would he acquit himself?
0
pakistan in the grip of frankestien monster
written by neoritz , January 04, 2011
I am so sorry that any sane voice( already scarce) is silenced like that in Pakistan. Muslims of Pakistan are in identity crisis, they try to portray themselves as arabized Muslims and deny their Indian blood, they have all discovered some sort of Arabic root and hate their past. With due course of time Pakistan will lost in annals of history.
0
How Pakistan Muslims think
written by The Great Buana , January 04, 2011
Dont be tolerant against infidels! What will the arabs think of us!
0
To Reed
written by Ravi , January 04, 2011
Reed thank your stars that you are not in Pakistan. If you were ,thay would kill you like Governor Taseer for the blasphmy of denying hadiths .
0
Waiting for Reed
written by Tanstaafl jw , January 04, 2011
Can Mohammed try Mohammed? Think about it.
0
Thanks brother Ali Sina
written by Abdul Aziz , January 04, 2011
Thanks. I prayed my last Jumma in 2003, so I have been out the religion for a while. Lucky that I live in the US and Thailand, so I live in peace. Need to translate your book into Thai.
0
Did Mohammad rape Safyah.
written by balam , January 04, 2011
There is no cocept of rape in Islam.Mohammad authorised that to his followers because he like that himself.He liked his NOOKIE,hence he should be called prophet Nookie.
0
To Abdul Aziz re. translation
written by Editor, M. A. Khan , January 04, 2011
Yes. We need to spread our writings to as many people. Exposing the unvarnished truths about Islam is the only and ultimate cure for the world of its Islamic disease.

But translating books like these need Herculean efforts. My book, "Islamic Jihad", has been translated into Bengali and published in Dhaka. But it took nearly two years for them to do it and had to invest a good deal of money. Also after translating, it's difficult to find a publisher for such books. Unless it is possible to publish the book, its tough to invest so much effort and money just for translating.
0
How Pakistan Muslims think written by The Great Buana , January 04, 2011
written by non believer , January 05, 2011
Do Muslims have facility or brains to think? If they had they could easily have called Muhammad's bluff. World could have been a peaceful place.
0
...
written by Reed Wilson. , January 05, 2011
To Reed,
Thank you Healer_999 , for pointing out my mistake. It was due to my careless keyboarding.
0
...
written by Reed Wilson. , January 05, 2011

To Ravi You write "Reed thank your stars that you are not in Pakistan. If you were ,thay would kill you like Governor Taseer for the blasphmy of denying hadiths.Reed thank your stars that you are not in Pakistan. If you were ,thay would kill you like Governor Taseer for the blasphmy of denying hadiths".

Your post touched. Thanks for your concern. But Ravi Salman Taseer met enviable death. I lack that courage. My Lord was so happy with him. Everybody dies. But that death is rare.

I must derive inspiration from Salman Taseer.


0
...
written by Reed Wilson. , January 05, 2011
To neoritz. Yes, Pakistan in the grip of Frankenstein. Not only Pakistan, entire the so called Muslims. And that Frankenstein is hadis.
0
...
written by Reed Wilson. , January 05, 2011

To balam. That killing was not for Mohammad. He did not blaspheme Muhammad. He 'blasphemed' the blasphemy law. This is stupidity redoubled.
0
...
written by Reed Wilson. , January 05, 2011
None of the ten enumerated in the article is 'commitment' in English language.
0
To Reed Wilson
written by Archpagan , January 05, 2011
Hadis is part of your tradition Sir, you can not just wish it away. You people deny your ancestry, if you deny your tradition too, what will remain there? Koran? Take it from me, Koran is no substitute for either Constitution or Quantum mechanics. So, result will be anarchy.

I advise Pakistanis to call back the Hindu Sindhis from India, who are 'ethnic' Pakistanis, to guard their Mosques and persons of their dignatories. Non-believers are more believable for that job. Islam has truly turned logic and reason on the head.
0
...
written by Reed Wilson. , January 06, 2011
Archpagan. “Hadis is part of your tradition Sir; you can not just wish it away”.
May be. How you say that?

You are asking “You people deny your ancestry, if you deny your tradition too, what will remain there?

If tradition is denied only Quran would be left. You didn’t deny your tradition. Resultantly Quran is not left with you. What kind of logic is this? You didn’t mention the ill effects of denying ancestry.

“Take it from me; Koran is no substitute for either Constitution or Quantum mechanics. So, result will be anarchy”.

Koran is not substitute of anything. Constitution and Quantum mechanics can be outcome of Koran. Is denying the tradition and ancestry so hazardous that it will result in anarchy?

I cannot appreciate that Hadis is part of my tradition. I am supposed to know my tradition.

I hope the Sind Hindus will listen to your suggestion. Your long mail (in 3 parts) is not traceable. On which thread you posted that? I will see if I have any say there.



0
Archpagan
written by duh_swami , January 06, 2011
I don't know of Reed ever disclosing his race...I might have missed it...But Reed Wilson is a convert from Christianity, and Reed Wilson is a strange name, even screen name, for an Arab...
0
...
written by Reed Wilson. , January 06, 2011
Archpagan. I have written on your post "Hadis is part of your tradition Sir". It will appear after scrutiny by the administrator.
0
...
written by Reed Wilson. , January 06, 2011
To duh-swami. Your post to Archpagan above "I don't know of Reed ever disclosing his race...I might have missed it...But Reed Wilson is a convert from Christianity, and Reed Wilson is a strange name, even screen name, for an Arab".

You didn’t miss any. I told Archpagan impliedly that I don’t believe in race nor I want to be recognized by that. Reed is strange name. It should have been 'Weed' instead. Reed Smith we have and Reed College also. What in a name. Name is a code. It can be meaningless. Isn’t it?

0
To jay kafir hind & Ravi
written by Archpagan , January 07, 2011
It would be interesting to conjecture what would happen if our Reed comes over to Pakistan and air his views on Hadis and Shariah. Given his fealty to the prophet and tenacity to uphold the Koran, most probably, his head will be spared. But, I am not so sure about his other limbs. Considering the fact that he is a neo-convert, I feel, everyone will want to try their hands at his further circumcision, so that he remains a Muslim for life. I am not sure what will remain of that.
0
To Reed Wilson
written by Archpagan , January 07, 2011
Hello Reed, my long mail dated 1st January ( in three parts) can be found in the thread Islam: a religion custom made for men by Amil Imani.
0
...
written by Reed Wilson. , January 07, 2011
To Archpagan. I enjoyed your above for Ravi and jkh. It is really high time to be in Pakistan. But my cowardice stops me. I wish if I were Salman Taseer. But, first deserve than desire.
Head will not be spared. It should be a hope.

PS Thanks for the clue.
0
Reed-watch
written by Archpagan , January 08, 2011
Reed, You wrote-' If tradition is denied only Quran would be left. You didn’t deny your tradition. Resultantly Quran is not left with you. What kind of logic is this?' You know it only too well that you are just avoiding my question. Veneration of ancestors is in our instinct. If you deny that then I am compelled to say that you are dehumanized.

You had some racial identity before your conversion, but now you deny that. You have rights to define others in your own term like infidel. Similarly, we too have rights to define you in our own terms. Now, listen from me you belong to the race 'maniac Arab'.
0
On above post.
written by Reed Wilson. , January 10, 2011
Archpagan. I was repeating your words.
0
...
written by eddy , January 11, 2011
Another reason why I left Islam is that Quran is full of internal contradictions, scientific errors and historical blunders. Muslims claim that Quran is ‘a miracle of miracles.’ This statement is a blatant and greatest lie ever told. Here are a few samples of contradictions in Quran: examples of internal contradictions-- 54:19 mentions Aad was destroyed in a day but 69:6,7 mentions Aad was destroyed in seven nights and eight days; 19:17 shows an angel appeared to Mary but 3:42 shows several angels appeared; 28:40 mentions pharaoh drowned and died but 10:92 states that the same pharaoh was saved; examples of scientific errors--18:86 states that sun sets in a muddy spring of water; 15:19 mentions earth is flat; 86:6,7 states that semen emits from between back-bone and the ribs; examples of historical blunders—19:27,28 states that Mary was the sister of Aaron, whereas history shows they were born about 1300 years apart; 28:8 tells that pharaoh and Haman were living at the same time and place whereas history clearly shows they were born about 1000 years apart and pharaoh lived in Egypt and Haman lived in Shushan city in Persia; and 4:157 says that Jesus was not crucified whereas it is crystal clear in historical records that Jesus was crucified and not another man who looked like Jesus. By the way, the transliterated name of Jesus in arabic Quran is Isa but even this is wrong because the name of Esau, brother of Jacob (Yaqub in arabic) is Isa in arabic. The correct transliterated name of Jesus in arabic is Yasu. Isa (Esau) means ‘hairy’ and Yasu (Jesus) means ‘God saves.’ Muslims tell so many lies to cover up all internal contradictions, scientific errors and historical blunders in Quran. Any sane person can become sick of Muslim apologists’ deception and lies of ‘out of context,’ ‘bad translation’ and ‘arabic Quran can not be translated’ to hide and conceal the contradictions in the Quran.
0
WTF..!!!!!!!!
written by AAA , January 12, 2011
the owner of the website should go f**k him/her self..
ok..
Islam is the truth, before you open your mouth with this shit your saying, and how muslims left islam, i bet you 1000000000 USD that they did not, your words don't even make any sense.
go read the Holy Qura'an and then get back to me you piece of shit..
0
...
written by . , January 12, 2011
oiejopieoewrjgir
0
disgusted
written by never you mind , January 14, 2011
im disgusted you should take a look at yur page, im am very angry, islam is a beautiful and peaceful religion, and the prophet peace be upon him loving and caring.
0
......
written by Machmoed , January 19, 2011
The last posts are great. intelligently arranged words directed by the supreme who guides his followers/worshippers they call Allah.....also known as the moongod Hubal before and during Muhammad's time till he became a messenger....according to the story. Hate and calling names is what i see.

Salla allahu doesn't mean peace be upon him. What does it really say? the litteral meaning. Thanx in advance

0
Machmoed
written by fineliving56 , January 19, 2011
Salla Allaho allyhe we sallam …..means like you probably know …God prays to muhammed and says hi to him ..or
God prays to muhammed and submit to him it depend up on who you are ask …but every muslim repeats this outrageous words and never question it including me when I was Muslim …it just blows my mind some times.
0
2finelivings
written by Machmoed , January 20, 2011
Thanx finelivings. I actually wanted those brains of them to think about it. I asked them because i know what it means.
0
Let Me Explain
written by Abdullah , January 23, 2011
first of all, you should of thought about launching the website millions of times before doing so.
second, can you tell me one thing, Y DO PEOPLE KEEP ON CONVERTING TO ISLAM. not leaving Islam for another religion.
no matter what you try to say, a true Muslim will never ever ever believe anything in here, all muslims know the truth about Allah & Mohammed (Salla Allaho allyhe wa sallam).
and by the way, I DO NOT BLAME THE PERSONS WHO POSTED THE ABOVE COMMENTS, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOMEONE SAYS BAD THINGS ABOUT YOUR GOD & RELIGION.
just try to be a thinking person before saying or publishing something that is WAY FAR FROM TRUTH.
go to youtube, google, yahoo any website you want, look for videos, stories about: the miracles of Qura'an, Prophet Mohammed (Salla Allaho allyhe wa sallam), and the list keeps on goin.

a friendly advice, come back to the right path, the Muslim path.
0
2 Abdullah
written by Machmoed , January 24, 2011
You wrote: can you tell me one thing, DO PEOPLE KEEP ON CONVERTING TO ISLAM. not leaving Islam for another religion.

Not entirely true. There are thousands converts to christianity, just like it was in Muhammad's time. Also, there are jews and christians who converted to islam, just like it was during Muhammad's time. It doesn't mean anything my friend.

you wrote: no matter what you try to say, a true Muslim will never ever ever believe anything in here, all muslims know the truth about Allah & Mohammed (Salla Allaho allyhe wa sallam).

What truth about Allah and Muhammad? the written one? that's what we discuss here, but i think you confuse the islam told to you by imams/mullahs etc. and the written islam (hadith, sira's).

you wrote: and by the way, I DO NOT BLAME THE PERSONS WHO POSTED THE ABOVE COMMENTS, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOMEONE SAYS BAD THINGS ABOUT YOUR GOD & RELIGION.

That's why religion is fragile my friend. The funny thing is, is that we are parroting the written stories in hadith and sira's written by your fellow muslims (the so called ulamma's). Actually you ignore your own religion. I make fun of those stories because they are funny. They are as true as Santa Claus. Muslims also invented divine hadith (hadith alqudsi) to attribute more lies to Allah.

If you believe you're on the right track and Allah is with you, then why not trying to clarify mine/our understanding of islam like Reed does. That is jihad my friend. Show the good example because that's exactly what muslims in general are not capable of. Show us our misconceptions. Don't be stupid and just come here to tell us that we lie, without telling us the lies.
0
???
written by Abdullah , January 25, 2011
I think I have wasted my time enough with you and your bullshit.
0
2 Serpent of allah....sorry i mean servant of Allah :-)
written by Machmoed , January 25, 2011
you wrote: I think I have wasted my time enough with you and your bullshit.

Sais a muslim...hahahaha! Typical.

I know it's painful to know the truth about what the early muslims wrote about your messenger. They (imams) didn't tell you everything about the islamic sources. Denial is where it starts, servant of Allah.

In a world of universal deceipt, telling the truth is a revelutionary act.

This is why you can't comprehend what i'm telling you. I'm not telling you to deny A deity or not to worship a deity. That is between you and your God. What i'm telling you is that it is not based on history/reality. Many lies have been attributed to the source. If you really believe Moses coould better Allah by sending Muhammad back to allah in order to reduce the daily prayers, then indeed your brains are that of sheep.
Like i told you, be gone!
0
Whatever helps you sleep at night
written by Abdullah , January 25, 2011
well well well..
i will be gone, but your punishment will haunt you down wherever you go..you can run but you can't hide..

deep down inside you, there is a muslim part, which was not that faithful to the greatest religion, and you will pay for it.

just a reminder, you will regret everything you say in the Judgment Day.
your eyes, legs, hands, you name it, everything in your body will speak, AND YOU KNOW IT.

seems like you are one hard headed person..!!!!

i am out of here.
0
2 Abdullah
written by Machmoed , January 25, 2011
Why can't you say something of signifigance? Are you saying you can't handle me by discussing a universal religion as islam claims to be and not telling me what misconceptions i have about islam? Then why coming here?

Only threats my friend. That's all i see from muslims like you who supposedly have guidence (so they claim).
I see God/Allah/source as a mother/father (not litteraly of course). You should too. You're acting as if Allah is a monster who will punish you eternal for thinking and wondering about his creation in persuit of truth.
The punishment should fit the crime my friend.

I’m sorry to tell you that i don’t believe in the concept of arabs or others. As soon as it sais God or Allah sais.....i don’t accept it. To my estimation religion (concept about the source) is their opinion. That’s why they are not identical in characteristics.

If you're a true muslim then you know that only God/Allah/the source knows what's in my heart and only He is capable of judging his creation on wether it has deserved punishment.

It is not sufficient to just say, i believe without a test. Didn’t you know this verse:
29:1 of surat Al'Ankabut:
Sahih International
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried/tested?

Did i threaten you?
If islam is the truth, then why bother anyone could harm it?

I only wrote be gone because i did not get the idea/feeling that you were serious. You only threaten, like they might used to do to you in order to programm your mind (maybe) . It is not the way though.

You also wrote: .....and you know it!

I know more than that my friend. I know very much what arabs/muslims wrote about their assumed messenger and Allah and what stories they believe. That's why i'm here to make fun of those stories and other religious stories when ridiculous. It is no sin to make fun of man made stories? is it? It’s a hobby of mine.

If we talk about the source.....I am an pandeist so i can’t tell you anything except my view, wich is not perfect because i’m a human being. Laws of nature might be representives and manifestations of the source/Allah/God. More than that i can’t tell you.

If we talk about life on earth...I am a secular humanist. People first!

BE WELL but do read your (islamic) sources.
0
Machmoed
written by Amboyduke , January 25, 2011
Well done Machmoed. Poor old Abdullah lit out pretty quick.
A classic example of the inability to reason with such individuals.
How can you even begin to hope to reason with such a group?
0
judgement day
written by Mohammad , January 26, 2011
Well Abdullah
You better worry about judgement day rather than Machmoed considering you have failed abysmally in defending Pophead's honor. And believe me he won't take too kindly to this. Enough instances abound in your scriptures.
So stay and reason it out convincingly, or accept you've been hoodwinked by a piece of camel-turd all this while and start afresh.


0
Prophet's honor.
written by Reed Wilson. , January 26, 2011
Mohammad. Your post directed to Abdullah is good.
"You better worry about judgment day rather than Machmoed considering you have failed abysmally in defending Prophet's honor" should be main and only consideration.

Mohammad, there is no prophet in Quran. A Nabi is apostle. Prophet is one who does prophecies. The nabi is designated to deliver the message of God.

I didn't read the context of your post. Regarding honor of the messenger, Quran says every messenger was ridiculed and was laughed at. You know what was done with Jesus Christ.
0
...
written by gsw , February 10, 2011
It was a rare women who was not raped on her wedding night back in the 7th. century.
Why should Mo's wives be any different?

That is history, no longer relevant to the 21st. century, when our bodies belong to us and not to some imaginary sky-spirit. Trying to prove that Mo did or did not do something back then seems strange. It seems strange that a muslim would deny the obvious - of course he raped women - didn't everybody?

Then, maybe, we could start discussing why 7th. century barbarism has no place in 21st. century enlightened civilisation!
0
khan
written by arif , May 07, 2011
mr. sina, der is nothing like rape, den y u spreading bad words like 'rape' against prophet ? i read ur whole sites, u just spreading hatred between muslims and non-muslims, dont u found good verses in Quran which express love and brotherhood, womens equal rights, i know u cant do dis, cause moron like u just knows how to abuse islam and prophet, no big deal, nothing will change cause of ur childish websites, u cant change our concrete faith, get well soon

Write comment
This content has been locked. You can no longer post any comments.

busy
 

About the book || Reviews by: Steven Simpson | Abul Kasem | Prof Sami Alrabaa | Ibn Kammuna

islamic-jihad-cover


'Islamic Jihad' in Bangla
islamic-jihad-bangla
Aasma Riaz: "Thank you so much for your book "Islamic Jihad" and showing me the "Big Picture". For 7-8 days, I was glued to your book, absorbing so much information that I did not know existed. You have crisply covered so much in your book and quoted historical references extensively. I am just overwhelmed with different emotions after reading your book..., a priceless tome."

Editor: M A Khan | Site design: Dan Zaremba
Founded on 20 November 2005


Announcements

Proxy Server: To view blocked websites, use this: iwebproxy

Syndication