Beware of mullahs bearing gifts! The mullahs are diehard adherents of the Islamists’ eleventh commandment “Thou shall not lie or dissimilate (taqqeyh), deceive or cheat (ketman) unless it serves a higher purpose.”
Iran’s mullahs have repeatedly indicated their willingness and ability to help restore order in Iraq, on the condition that the United States packs up and leaves the region. And now that US forces have left Iraq, the Islamic regime clearly is one of the strategic winners in this deadly game.
The mullahs have also pledged on their Boy Scout’s honor, although they have never been Boy Scouts, their nuclear program is strictly for peaceful purposes. As a further gesture of goodwill, these self-appointed custodians of Allah’s Earth are volunteering to serve as unpaid policemen of the entire Persian Gulf region, protecting vital U.S. interests, just like the Shah did before them. Sounds like a great gift package from the kind-hearted do-gooders of Allah.
Beware of mullahs bearing gifts! The mullahs are diehard adherents of the Islamists’ eleventh commandment “Thou shall not lie or dissimilate (taqqeyh), deceive or cheat (ketman) unless it serves a higher purpose.” And to these devoted faithful, there is no higher purpose in the world than serving Allah’s bidding, as they like it and as they interpret it.
Keep in mind that the very name “Islam” means “submission,” unquestioning submission to the will of Allah.
Qur’an 33:36 “It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error.”
And in the Quran itself, Allah gives these fellows their mandate: Cleanse the earth from all kefir (infidels), and help usher in the Golden Rule of Islam over a corrupt world. This high-purpose strategic goal of Islamization legitimizes any and all tactics.
Qur’an 8:39 “Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah.”
Allah, in his kindness, leaves a bit of wiggle room for the unbelievers. Those who refuse to convert or whose life is spared may live under the rule of Islam by paying poll taxes (jizya).
Qur’an 9:29, “Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission.”
These men of Allah are urged to use every “stratagem of war,” to kill and take the disbelievers as captives. The ones they do not kill, mostly women and children, they take as booty of war and slaves. These devotees of Allah have been and continue to be among the most persistent practitioners of slavery.
Qur’an 9:5, “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”
“Every stratagem,” means every stratagem. No heinous act is out of bounds for these savages. They place children, for instance, in the backseat of a car bomb so that it could be waved through checkpoints without inspection. Then, the adults park the car in the midst of a shopping crowd, run out of the car and detonate it with the children inside. Horrific? Shocking? Barbaric? These are the same people who used thousands of Iranian children as minesweepers during the Iran-Iraq war to clear a path for their more valued armored vehicles.
And as for Iran’s mullahs’ unyielding drive to acquire the ultimate weapon, it is in obedience to the command of the Quran. And “terrorism,” abhorrent to the civilized world, is explicitly enjoined on the faithful.
Qur’an 8:59 “The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them. They are your enemy and Allah’s enemy.”
And for those who advocate retreating to the safety of “fortress America,” the following warning should dispel their vain hope. Europe is already partly invaded, and America and other infidel lands are next.
Qur’an 13:41 “Do they not see us advancing from all sides into the land (of the disbelievers), reducing its borders (by giving it to believers in war victories).”
It is worse than appeasement to negotiate a “deal” with the Iranian theocrats because any deal struck with these mullahs is only another ruse for them to further their plans. The UN resolutions are nothing more than pieces of paper good for burning, they can pass them all they want, president Ahmadinejad proclaims belligerently. These Islamists go by their 1400-year-old charter of Allah, the Qur’an, the same charter that they hold in one hand while slashing the throat of an innocent infidel and yelling joyously “Allah is the greatest” the whole time.
To the misguided “Supreme Guide,” mullah Ali Khamenei of Iran, a few words are in order. The civilized Iranians, descendants of Cyrus the Great, find you, mullah Ali Khamenei, and your cabal of Islamists guilty of heinous crimes. A partial list of charges is given below.
- You do not represent the Iranian people. You are an Islamist terrorist. You are a usurper of power. You are guilty of transforming a noble nation into a world pariah.
- You are denying and violating a long-suffering people all its human rights.
- You are guilty of beating, imprisoning and torturing a few dozen women who braved participating in a peaceful demonstration pleading for equal family rights, on the recent International Day of Women.
- You systematically beat, rape, imprison, and torture all manner of citizens, from school teachers to students to union workers, for daring to raise their voices against the plight to which you have subjected them.
- You savagely beat and haul to your dungeons of torture and death over a thousand of the tens of thousands of teachers who had gathered in front of the parliament requesting nothing more than their back pay and living wages.
- In late 2009, you ordered the Basij forces, revolutionary guards, plain-clothed and government forces to massacre thousands of innocent people in a mass popular uprising over the fraudulent presidential election of your puppet, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
- You direct systematic genocidal measures against all non-Shi’a religious minorities, with Baha’is as prime target, and genocidal actions against political groups; support of international terrorism; demolition of religious sites and cemeteries; for rape, torture, and summary execution of prisoners of conscience; forgery of documents, acts of blackmail and fraud, and much more.
- You arrest some Christians; even your Quran calls “People of the Book,” for observing Christmas.
- You implement barbaric practices of stoning, hanging and amputations for those who are convicted of crimes in your kangaroo courts without due process. You even imprison those few lawyers who rise in the defense of the innocent.
- You plunder, mismanage and dole out Iran’s national wealth with the result that the great majority of the people are living in poverty. Iranian women are forced into prostitution to survive or simply sold as sex slaves in Persian Gulf states.
- Your fascist misrule of nearly three decades has driven millions of Iran’s best children to the four corners of the world. Hundreds of thousands of educated Iranians are compelled to continue the exodus, depriving Iran of sorely needed talents at home.
- You spend a fortune on the nuclear program that you claim is only aimed for peaceful purposes, while turning Iran into little more than a gas station nation, with its precious oil wealth squandered and its facilities on the verge of collapse through neglect.
- You have created a suffocating social atmosphere that has driven masses of the people to the use of hard drugs as a way of numbing their pain.
- You look far and wide to support any and all terrorists. Your delusional theology mandates the creation of horrific conditions in the world so that your Hidden Imam is compelled to appear and establish his rule.
- You spare no efforts at sabotaging any settlement between the Palestinians and Israelis. You arm and train all Palestinian factions such as Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and any and all that come.
- You direct similar criminal schemes on your eastern flank, in Afghanistan. You consider any democratic system as the enemy of Islamofascism, and rightfully so.
- You work ceaselessly, expand Iran’s stolen funds, and do all you can in support of your Shi’a co-fascists Hezbollah in Lebanon.
- Your hands are dripping with the blood of thousands of Iraqis, victims of your bloodthirsty kin mercenaries aiming to kill a budding democracy in Iraq next door.
- You supplied your mercenaries with armor-piercing projectiles for killing and maiming the coalition forces in Iraq. Your cowardly killing by proxy, used these roadside planted bombs, have taken the lives of hundreds of Americans.
- You interpreted the highly subdued reactions of the coalition to your savage actions as indications of weakness. So, you found it in yourself to venture into direct confrontation by capturing lightly armed British sailors and marines in Iraqi waters.
- You are responsible for helping Syrian forces slaughter seekers of freedom.
- You directly orchestrated an attack on the British embassy in Tehran last month and called the action of your “thugs,” “student protests.”
- You plotted to assassinate the Saudi ambassador, Adel al-Jubeir, on US soil.
To misguided advocates of negotiation with the devil (mullahs), beware. The mullahs are on an Allah-mandated mission. They are intoxicated with petrodollars and aim to settle for nothing less than complete domination of the world under the Islamic Ummah.
And to you, the misguided mullah Ali Khamenei, don’t be fooled by the sycophants who misinform you. Don’t threaten the West by either as-yet-to-be functional nuclear weapons or your fantasized sleeper cells. You will be terribly disappointed when Iranian expatriates everywhere will be among the very first to help the authorities find your sleeper cells, if any actually exist, and put them into permanent sleep.
I also reiterate the words of Prince Reza Pahlavi that Ayatollah Ali Khamenei must be held responsible and tried in the international court for crimes against humanity.
Freedom may suffer retreats periodically and tyranny may advance occasionally. Yet, free people everywhere will meet any challenge and pay any price to safeguard the precious treasure of freedom for themselves and the finest legacy they can leave for the next generation.
written by fineliving56 , December 27, 2011
written by fineliving56 , December 27, 2011
written by Scrutator , December 27, 2011
written by fineliving56 , December 28, 2011
written by Mozlem , December 31, 2011
written by An agnostic , January 05, 2012
written by lw1 , January 06, 2012