Imran Firasat, a Pakistani citizen settled in Spain, has presented an official petition to numerous institutions of Spanish government urging for prohibition of the Quran.
Imran has formally sent the petition to the President of Spain, Parliament of Spain, Ministry of exterior and also to the ministry of interior.
In the petition presented to the government of Spain, Imran lists 10 reasons in support of his petition for banning the Quran:
- The Quran is not a sacred and religious book, but a violent book, full of hatred and discrimination.
- The Quran is a horrible book which provokes a community calls Muslims to undertake Jihad, kill innocent people and destroy the peace of the world.
- The Quran is responsible for all the terrorism we have seen in recent years in which thousands of people lost their lives.
- The Quran is a book which contains evil teachings and forces its believers to capture the entire world and total power at any price.
- The Quran is a book which legally permits and incites hatred and violence and for that reason it is not compatible with the modern world including Spain.
- The Quran is a book which directly discriminates between human beings.
- The Quran is a book which doesn´t allow the freedom of expression neither the religious freedom.
- The Quran is a book which causes women to suffer and be tortured by means of its full of injustice and macho laws.
- The Quran is a book which rather than teaching unity, teaches disunity and in this way it doesn´t allow it´s believers to form friendship with those who are not Muslims, because in the eyes of Quran they are infidels.
- The Quran is a major threat to the free society of Spain. A book which clearly preach the messages of Jihad, killing, hate, discrimination and revenge. For that reason it can´t be compatible with the Spanish system in any sense. It is a book totally contrary to what the law and constitution of Spain say and it is inciting the hatred and violence in our country.
Imran runs a website, "The World without Islam", having materials mainly in Spanish, but also in English, Hindi, Urdu etc.
written by HARKAT UL JIHAD EI KAFIROON , February 28, 2012
written by Muslim & Proud , February 28, 2012