In this article, I do not provide much analysis as the evidence from hadiths talks for itself. I provided evidence in an earlier posting, showing that Muhammad was a rapist. In this article, I extend on that evidence to show that Muhammad's male comrades, called Sahaba, were also rapist. I also show that Muhammad himself gave approvals to the rape actions of the Sahaba as acceptable practice.
I see myself as an honest researcher of the truth about Islam and Islamic narratives. It is never my intention to give good name to a dirt, nor is it my intention to sully a good name. There are more than one billion people in the world, who see Muhammad as a perfect man (Al Insan Al-Kamel). They also see the early Muslim Sahaba, who were close to the prophet, with a halo of the holy. But truth is far from it. Muhammad was a despicable rapist, so were his Sahaba. Muhammad did not only rape women of the communities he raided, which I have shown in a previous essay, he also gave the stamp of approval, rather encouragement, for the rape actions of his men.
During the early years of Islam, Muslims were the victors in many battles, in which they captured female captives amongst other things. They used to have sex with them right after they had butchered their husbands and all their male relatives. They also used to sell those poor women as slaves. However, a female slave that was not pregnant brought in more money than one who was pregnant. This presented a big dilemma to the Jihadis, because they wanted to have sex with the female slaves, and at the same time did not want them to get pregnant so as not to lose out on their sale-price (kind of like wanting to have a cake and eating it too). To achieve the two goals, they used to have sex with them with the practice of coitus-interruptus (pulling out the male organ before ejaculation). But then they thought: Is this practice accepted from an Islamic point of view? And, who is better than prophet Muhammad to ask him about if this practice was fine or not. So, the Muslim Sahabis went to Muhammad and asked him: Look, we sleep with those female captives. We do practice coitus-interruptus. Is this Okay Prophet?
Prophet Muhammad was surprised at the question. As we all know, prophet Muhammad was a Chum guy. He did not want to hurt his buddies feelings. He told them it is not a sin. Not at all. But, why even do it? If a human is to be born, he will, regardless of what you all do. The idea that those women were being raped by the Sahabis did not even come to Muhammad’s mind. In effect, and whether Muslims like it or not, Muhammad approved of rapes done by Muslim men against those poor women. Below are Multiple hadiths. No Muslim can deny this truth: Muhammad was a rapist. And sp were the Sahabis. And, Muhammad approved of all those rapes.
(1) Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: that while he was sitting with Allah's Apostle he said, "O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion aboutcoitus interrupt us?" The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence. (Book #34, Hadith #432)
(2) Narrated Ibn Muhairiz: I saw Abu Said and asked him about coitus interruptus. Abu Said said, "We went with Allah's Apostle, in the Ghazwa of Barli Al-Mustaliq and we captured some of the 'Arabs as captives, and the long separation from our wives was pressing us hard and we wanted to practice coitus interruptus. We asked Allah's Apostle (whether it was permissible). He said, "It is better for you not to do so. No soul, (that which Allah has) destined to exist, up to the Day of Resurrection, but will definitely come, into existence." (Book #46, Hadith #718)
(3) Narrated Ibn Muhairiz: I entered the Mosque and saw Abu Said Al-Khudri and sat beside him and asked him about Al-Azl (i.e. coitus interruptus). Abu Said said, "We went out with Allah's Apostle for the Ghazwa of Banu Al-Mustaliq and we received captives from among the Arab captives and we desired women and celibacy became hard on us and we loved to do coitus interruptus. So when we intended to do coitus interrupt us, we said, 'How can we do coitus interruptus before asking Allah's Apostle who is present among us?" We asked (him) about it and he said, 'It is better for you not to do so, for if any soul (till the Day of Resurrection) is predestined to exist, it will exist." (Book #59, Hadith #459)
(5) Narrated Jabir: We used to practice coitus interrupt us while the Quran was being revealed. Jabir added: We used to practice coitus interrupt us during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle while the Quran was being Revealed. (Book #62, Hadith #136)
(6) Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: We got female captives in the war booty and we used to do coitus interruptus with them. So we asked Allah's Apostle about it and he said, "Do you really do that?" repeating the question thrice, "There is no soul that is destined to exist but will come into existence, till the Day of Resurrection." (Book #62, Hadith #137)
(7) Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: That while he was sitting with the Prophet a man from the Ansar came and said, "O Allah's Apostle! We get slave girls from the war captives and we love property; what do you think about coitus interruptus?" Allah's Apostle said, "Do you do that? It is better for you not to do it, for there is no soul which Allah has ordained to come into existence but will be created." (Book #77, Hadith #600)
(8) Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: That during the battle with Bani Al-Mustaliq they (Muslims) captured some females and intended to have sexual relation with them without impregnating them. So they asked the Prophet about coitus interrupt us. The Prophet said, "It is better that you should not do it, for Allah has written whom He is going to create till the Day of Resurrection." Qaza'a said, "I heard Abu Sa'id saying that the Prophet said, 'No soul is ordained to be created but Allah will create it." (Book #93, Hadith #506)
(1) Yahya related to me from Malik from Rabia ibn Abi Abd ar-Rahman from Muhammad ibn Yahya ibn Habban that Ibn Muhayriz said, "I went into the mosque and saw Abu Said al-Khudri and so I sat by him and asked him about coitus interruptus. Abu Said al-Khudri said, 'We went out with the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, on the expedition to the Banu al-Mustaliq. We took some Arabs prisoner, and we desired the women as celibacy was hard for us. We wanted the ransom, so we wanted to practise coitusinterruptus. We said, 'Shall we practise coitus interruptus while the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, is among us before we ask him?' We asked him about that and he said, 'You don't have to not do it. There is no self which is to come into existence up to the Day of Rising but that it will come into existence.' " (Book #29, Hadith #29.32.95)
(2) Yahya related to me from Malik from Abu'n-Nadr, the mawla of Umar ibn Ubaydullah from Amir ibn Sad ibn Abi Waqqas from his father that he used to practise coitus interruptus. (Book #29, Hadith #29.32.96)
(3) Yahya related to me from Malik from Abu'n-Nadr, the mawla of Umar ibn Ubaydullah from Ibn Aflah, the mawla of Abu Ayyub al-Ansari from an umm walad of Abu Ayyubal-Ansari that he practised coitus interruptus. (Book #29, Hadith #29.32.97)
(4) Yahya said that Malik related from Ibn Shihab from Salim ibn Abdullah ibn Umar from his father that Umar ibn al-Khattab said, "What's the matter with men who have intercourse with their slave-girls and then dismiss them? No slave-girl comes to me whose master confesses that he has had intercourse with her but that I connect her child to him, whether or not he has practised coitus interruptus or stopped having intercourse with her." (Book #36, Hadith #36.23.24)
(5) Malik related to me from Nafi that Safiyya bint Abi Ubayd informed him that Umar ibn al-Khattab said, "What is the matter with men who have intercourse with their slave-girls and then leave them to go? No slave-girl comes to me whose master confesses that he has had intercourse with her but that I connect her child to him, whether or not he has practised coitus interruptus or left off from intercourse with her." Yahya said that he heard Malik say, "What is done in our community about an umm walad who commits a crime is that her master is liable for what she has done up to her value. He does not have to surrender her, and he cannot be made to bear more than her value for her crime." (Book #36, Hadith #36.23.25)