OBLIGATORY SOURCES TO FILL MUHAMMAD’S TREASURY
Islamic Scriptures, such as Quran and the six ‘Sahih Siththa’ (authentic) hadith collections are the Pandora Boxes to know all about Muhammad’s nasty character and intentions. He was the greediest founder of a religion ever lived. He was always after money, sex and power. He was well aware that achieving unholy and immoral goals would require the power of wealth. So, he sought every opportunity to grab the wealth of others by all kinds of unholy means and manners.
Though there are several hadiths on this issue, the following single hadith will suffice to get a measure of the greedy aspect of Muhammad’s character:
Narrated Yazid ibn Abdullah: We were at Mirbad. A man with disheveled hair and holding a piece of red skin in his hand came.
We said: You appear to be a bedouin. He said: Yes. We said: Give us this piece of skin in your hand. He then gave it to us and we read it. It contained the text: "From Muhammad, Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him), to Banu Zuhayr ibn Uqaysh. If you bear witness that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah, offer prayer, pay zakat, pay the fifth from the booty, and the portion of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and his special portion (safi), you will be under by the protection of Allah and His Apostle."
We then asked: Who wrote this document for you? He replied: The Apostle of Allah. (Abu Dawud 19:2993)
The hadith narrates the various sources and how Muhammad used to obtain his wealth by means of looting and extortion.
SADAQA: THE OPTIONAL ISLAMIC CHARITY FOR THE POOR
Muhammad made all the sources mentioned in the hadith above as his compulsory sources of income, and those collections went directly into his treasury. And as a ‘responsible’ king of Arabia, Muhammad did not forget about the poor Muslims among his subjects. Yet, he never shared his personal wealth that he accumulated from piracy and looting of the infidels with his poor Muslim followers. Instead, he invented another source, called ‘Sadaqa’, which a rich Muslim can give on his own will under no compulsion directly to the poor. Many of his favorite companions became very rich in a short span of time by means of his highway robbery and plundering. And Muhammad certainly accumulated a lot more wealth through especially designed personal privileges such as in the name of zakat, jizya, khumus and safi etc., apart from the loot. Yet he imposed the optional charity of Sadaqa on his rich companions only, excluding himself.
When Muhammad introduced Sadaqa, his companions—aware of the greedy person Muhammad was—thought that it was probably another trick of his for grabbing their wealth to swell his personal treasury further. So, at first, his companions started pouring the Sadaqa in front of Muhammad as they were used to doing. But the humble prophet refused to touch it. Confused by the unusual refusal of usually greedy Muhammad to grab the Sadaqa money placed before him, his clever companions, to make him happy, next offered the Sadaqa to his family members and close relatives. Again Muhammad objected to it, and ordered them not to offer Sadaqa to any of his family members, and advised them to give it to the poor Muslims only, which made him a caring leader to the poor section of his Muslim subjects.
Muhammad followed this norm concerning Sadaqa, which was to be offered only to the poor among Muslims, and it will make anybody see him as a generous leader.
1) Narrated Abu Huraira: Whenever a meal was brought to Allah's Apostle, he would ask whether it was a gift or Sadaqa (something given in charity). If he was told that it was Sadaqa, he would tell his companions to eat it, but if it was a gift, he would hurry to share it with them. (Sahih Al-Bukhari 3:47:750)
2) Abu Huraira reported that Hasan b. 'Ali (Muhammad’s Grandson) took one of The dates of the Sadaqa and put it in his mouth, whereupon the Prophet (may peace be upon him) said: Leave it, leave it, throw it; don't you know that we do not eat the Sadaqa? (Sahih Muslim 5:2339)
SADAQA IS ‘DIRT’ AND ‘IMPURITIES’
Despite a terrorizing person that Muhammad was, the above hadiths suggest that he had soft corner for the poor among his Muslim followers too. But it was not. Muhammad was such an evil personality that nothing good could be expected from him. Even his apparently noble actions had an underlying vile intent or attitude. Muhammad refusal to grab the Sadaqa, and offering it exclusively to the poor among Muslims instead, was exactly one such apparently noble and generous, but actually vile, gesture of Muhammad as I explain below.
Muhammad considered himself to be superior to anybody, just as Muslims consider him as the best human person ever will be born. And he considered his family members and close relatives superior to rest humanity and his tribe as superior to all other tribes. Muhammad used to grab the booty with the pride of a brave leader, but hesitated to accept the Sadaqa, which was more like alms for the poor or beggars, something he considered as "filth". The superiority complex of Muhammad prevented him from accepting the Sadaqa charity in order not to appear like a poor or beggar.
Muhammad’s true intention behind refusing to grab the Sadaqa was not to help the poor, but to show how superior he was. The following hadiths would obviate this superiority complex of Muhammad as well as would show how venomous a creature that Muhammad was. Muhammad had refused to take the Sadaqa, because he considered it as ‘DIRT’ and ‘IMPURITY’.
MUHAMMAD FORBADE HIS FAMILY TO ACCEPT ‘DIRT’ & ‘IMPURITIES’
1) Narrated Abu Huraira: Al-Hasan bin 'Ali (Grand son of Muhammad) took a date from the dates of the Sadaqa and put it in his mouth. The Prophet said (to him) in Persian, "Kakh, kakh! (i.e. Don't you know that we do not eat the Sadaqa (i.e. what is given in charity) (charity is the DIRT of the people))." (Sahih Al-Bukhari 4:52:306)
2) The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) then lowered his head and said to us: This sadaqah (zakat) is a ‘DIRT’ of the people. It is legal neither for Muhammad nor for the family of Muhammad. (Abu Dawud 19:2979)
3) Yahya related to me from Malik that he heard that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “Sadaqa to the family of Muhammad is not halal. It is only people's IMPURITIES.” (Malik 58:58.3.13)
4) “….., 'Would you want a stout man on a hot day to wash for you what is under his lower garment and its folds, and then give it to you to drink?' I was angry and said, 'May Allah forgive you! Why do you say such things to me?' Abdullah ibn al-Arqam said, 'Sadaqa is the “IMPURITIES” of people which they wash off themselves.'….” (Malik 58:58.3.15)
5) “…..He (the Holy Prophet) said; It does not become the family of Muhammad (to accept) sadaqat for they are the “IMPURITIES” of people…..” (Sahih Muslim 5:2347)
6) “….And he then also said: Verily these sadaqat are the “IMPURITIES” of people, and they are not permissible for Muhammad (may peace be upon him), and for the family of Muhammad….” (Sahih Muslim 5:2348)
PARTIALITY AMONG DIFFERENT COMMUNITIES IN ISLAM
The superiority of Muhammad and his family from the rest of the Arabs and mankind did not end with the century that Muhammad lived in. It has continued over the past 14 centuries to this day. It is another big lie the apologist of Islam spread that there is no discrimination in Islam, that all Muslims are equal. The practice of discrimination that Muhammad started is widely practiced even today amongst Muslims, particularly in most of the Asian countries. Muslims of a particular sect, both in Shia and Sunni, believe that they are the descendants of Muhammad and hence are most noble among Muslims.
Very unfortunately, I happen to belong to that sect. The elders of our sect are very conscious about keeping their noble identity and status pure and prevent it from getting polluted by Muslims of other sects. Parents in our community seek marital alliance for their children from within the same sect, supposedly the sect of Muhammad. We are usually addressed by Muslims of other sect with the title “SHAAJI”, which means “Prince of Royal Family”. This practice is widespread in our community. Muslims from other sects covet for marital alliances with our children, and our sect mostly rejected such proposals. We get privileges and respect in the various religious and social gatherings in the Muslim community, simply for the title that we own as our ‘surname’. We also strictly follow the practice of Sadaqa as did our mentor Muhammad. Although there are poor people in our sect, we never offer Sadaqa to them. Most of the evil things started by Muhammad, such as this, are still being followed by ignorant Muslims—thanks to their determined refusal to study their own scriptures and understand Muhammad trickeries.
FAMILY MEMBERS OF A MUSLIM MAN ARE BEGGARS TO HIM
The story of Sadaqa, which Muhammad deemed as ‘DIRT’ and ‘IMPURITIES’, did not end there. It added more dirt and impurities in the minds of those, who really cares to know about Islam.
Muhammad not only refused to accept the Sadaqa because he considered it ‘DIRT’, but he also forbade his family members to reject those ‘IMPURITIES’. By this action, he accorded the same respect and status to his family as he accorded to himself. This respect was confined to his family alone.
Muhammad explains in several other hadiths about the features of Sadaqa. He persuaded his followers to give Sadaqa to the poor. It was okay if he stopped his advice with this explanation. But he added further ‘dirt’ to it. He said, whatever a Muslim man spends on his family is Sadaqa. Muhammad surely spoke about the same Sadaqa that he forbade for himself and his family members, because of the ‘DIRT’ and ‘IMPURITIES’ contained in it. That means that whatever the wives and children of a Muslim man get from him—weather for eating or clothing—is Sadaqa, meaning alms for the beggars or poor stained with dirt and impurities, not something they deserve from their husband or father? Do Muslims understand what Muhammad really meant in his filthy statements of the following hadiths, and do they really accept it?
1) Narrated Abu Mas'ud Al-Ansari: The Prophet said, "When a Muslim spends something on his family intending to receive Allah's reward it is regarded as Sadaqa for him." (Sahih Al-Bukhari 7:64:263)
2) Abu Mas'ud reported Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) as saying: When a Muslim spends on his family seeking reward for it from Allah, it counts for him as Sadaqa. (Sahih Muslim 5:2192)
3) “……And what you spend as charity from your property is Sadaqa and flour spending on your family is also Sadaqa, and what your wife eats from your property is also Sadaqa ….” (Sahih Muslim 13:3997)
4) Narrated Sa'd bin Abi Waqqas: Allah's Apostle said, "You will be rewarded for whatever you spend for Allah's sake even if it were a morsel which you put in your wife's mouth." (Sahih Al-Bukhari 1:2:53)
5) “…….Whatever you spend will be considered a Sadaqa for you, even the mouthful of food you put in the mouth of your wife……” (Sahih Al-Bukhari 7:64:266)
According to the above mentioned bunch of hadiths, every Muslim man who feed his family is actually feeding them with ‘DIRT’ and ‘IMPURITIES’, those receiving it are like beggars. In other words, the Muslim family members are just beggars to the head of the family—who gives them food and clothing. This is the status of Muslim family members in the eyes of Muhammad. The beggars here are the wife (wives), children and older parents of Muslim men. What a shameful family value Islam set forth!
Finally, the generous prophet of Islam kept a special gift to the wives of Muslim men. He lowered all married Muslim women to the status of mendicants, who wait in their beds for ‘something’ from their husbands as ‘charity’ or ‘Sadaqa’.
“……. and in man's sexual Intercourse (with his wife) there is a Sadaqa. They (the Companions) said: Messenger of Allah, is there reward for him who satisfies his sexual passion among us? He said: Tell me, if he were to devote it to something forbidden, would it not be a sin on his part? Similarly, if he were to devote it to something lawful, he should have a reward. (Sahih Muslim 5:2198)
This is how Muhammad wants Muslims to see the relationship between family members in the Muslim community.
CONCLUSION: The above hadiths not only end up with the message of superiority of Muslim men and the degradation of Muslim women, but also give many messages. It also shows how Muhammad raised the status of himself and his family member to the highest.
Muhammad did not want his male companions to get satisfied with their single wife that will induce more intimacy and love between them, which could lessen their interest in Muhammad’s plundering raids on the infidels filled with risks to their life. So, he designed verses that would prevent the development of deep love and intimacy between husband and wife as well as father and children, and degraded the wives and children to the level of beggars to husbands and fathers, respectively. There are hundreds of hadiths in the various collections that degrade Muslim women so as to train the Muslim men mentally to think that their wives as merely chickens or dust to them.
Here are a few gems out of numerous such hadiths in Islamic scriptures for your reading pleasure. I urge you to read it with an open mind and try to investigate further for more such absurdities.
Family values in Islam
1) Allah says to Muslim men, “Your wives and children are enemies to you. So, beware of them.” (Quran 64:14)
2) O ye who believe! Let not ... your children distract you from remembrance of Allah. Those who do so, they are the losers. (Quran 63:9)
3) Allah says, “Lewd women are to be confined to their houses until death”. (Quran 4:15)
4) Allah says, “Believers, ….If you have touched a woman, and you find no water, then take for yourselves clean dirt, and rub your faces and hands.” (Quran 4:43)
5) Love Allah and Muhammad more than your family (Quran 9:24)
6) "Tell the men with you who have wives: never trust a woman."(Ishaq:584)
7) “….give her food when you have taken your food, that you shall clothe her when you have clothed yourself, that you shall not slap her on the face, nor revile her, nor desert her except within the house”. (Sunan Ibn Majah, Kitab al-Nikah, Hadith No. 1850.)
8) Narrated As-Saburah: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Command a boy to pray when he reaches the age of seven years. When he becomes ten years old, then beat him for prayer. (Abu Dawud 2:494)
9) Narrated Anas: The Prophet said "None of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father, his children and all mankind."(Sahih Al-Bukhari 1:2:14)
Comments powered by CComment